Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83
  1. #51
    former mod
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,074
    alright, mister Puma D.
    ...i don't know if it's the fastest way, but i do it like this:

    after you've written the text, you gotta rightclick on the Layer with the text...
    if the layers arent't showed, than go to window -> layers
    when you've rightclicked it, a menu appears...click on "blending options"
    there you can change the layer style...
    search for "stroke" on the right...it's at the bottom...
    activate it...
    and if you click on it, than you can change the color and the thickness of the sorroundning color...
    finished...

    I'm like Blud...everything i can with PS, i've found out by myself...or teached myself...and i'm still more of a beginner
    still learning every day something new...

    but this thread is just great...i would've saved a lot of time if i had this tutorial from the beginning

  2. #52
    Just AnotherGeek
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    46
    One question, what font are you guys using for Typesetting? I noticed it not AnimeAce anymore and it looking quite nice.

  3. #53
    proud nerd fxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Area 69
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by r3born View Post
    One question, what font are you guys using for Typesetting? I noticed it not AnimeAce anymore and it looking quite nice.
    ERROR 73: THE INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED IS TOP SECRET

    I'm sure a few people know the font, good for them. We changed from the most used fonts such as Wild Words and AnimeAce to a different one to be a bit original on our part.

    Please respect our desire to not divulge our font set to the public. Thank you.

  4. #54
    Just AnotherGeek
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    46
    Well can't do anything about that, but good job selecting that font. It super nice ^_^

  5. #55
    nice guide!
    thats wut im looking 4!

  6. #56
    I've read your guide and I think it's really good, but I can't seem to get the Neat Image plugin to work. I don't get how to use the crack, and every time I try to use the plugin for Photoshop, it says that I need to register it. Some help?

    [I've used the registry thing already and it doesn't seem to work, but Neat Image does work if i use it as a standalone instead of a plugin, but it becomes so much more work.]

  7. #57
    the problem i have now is why i cant move the sliders of chrominance channels under "noise levels"and "noise reduction amounts"?

  8. #58
    Henshin-a-go-go, baby! Mr.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    601
    This might sound like a wee bit of a stupid question, but i'm alright at cleaning but i can't translate, do scanlators have to translate aswell as clean, or just clean the manga?

  9. #59
    Retired Binktopian Mass Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Otogakage View Post
    This might sound like a wee bit of a stupid question, but i'm alright at cleaning but i can't translate, do scanlators have to translate aswell as clean, or just clean the manga?
    No, not neccisarily. At Binktopia we mostly use public translations, which get posted on MangaHelpers. There's only public translations for most popular and currently publishing shonen and seinen series though, so if you want to do a series that isn't really popular and perhaps not publishing, you'll have to find yourself a translator.

  10. #60
    Henshin-a-go-go, baby! Mr.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    No, not neccisarily. At Binktopia we mostly use public translations, which get posted on MangaHelpers. There's only public translations for most popular and currently publishing shonen and seinen series though, so if you want to do a series that isn't really popular and perhaps not publishing, you'll have to find yourself a translator.
    Ahh, ok thanks Mass! ^_^

Similar Threads

  1. Easy Steps to make an AMV (Guide)
    By Tayuya101 in forum Fan Fiction & AMVs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 04:23 AM
  2. MangaShare Online Manga Reader
    By blud in forum Hall of Fame
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 07:58 PM
  3. my first try at scanlating
    By Jinoh in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:58 AM
  4. Connections Guide
    By vol19 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 01:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •