Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

urahara predicted

Ok, i was just watching the previous anime episodes and was wondering something? what if, urahara knew something was going to happen something like knowing the true intentions of aizen, i was thinking this because why would urahara go to the mayuri who was in that time a criminal to come under him, i knw he said he was creating the science or something division but he also said what if he died that he would be the new captain and head of that division and such. I mean u gotta wonder that there was something there that urahara knew was going to happen and was looking for another science person like him to keep the science division thing going. Trust me i would love to find some evidence that might lead to this but am too lazy to do that right now and Modern warfare 2 is calling for me to play,lol. Anyway if u have any contradiction as to this please state it, i knw this might seems impossible but think about it, the way urahara acted and his expression and also how he talked u can get a feeling that he knew something. if u think am just thinking too far please say so and other stuff

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

He probably went to Mayuri because of the Hogyoku. Urahara went and created the Hogyoku which he knew distorted the boundary between Shinigami and Hollow. He knew if SS found out about it, he would be punished so he went and secured a suitable person for his science division.

Or the simple, more straightforward answer...Urahara wanted somebody on his level of intelligence to work with in his science division. And knowing Mayuri wouldn't agree to leave the jail and join him, he bribed Mayuri with something that would interest him.

Hmm, could be but for some reason i keep getting it was more than that. Urahara can be a very mysterious guy most of the time

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Urahara may have had a premonition, but to know exactly what Aizen was up to is unlikely imo. Not saying its impossible though. And dont you think that if he did know, he would not have sent Hiyori(ty afro) to figure out what's happening?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Urahara may have had a premonition, but to know exactly what aizen was up to is unlikely imo. Not saying its impossible though. And dont you think that if he did know, he would not have sent Hiyori to figure out what's happening?
    Fixed that for ya. But I agree.

Like others have stated, I too do not believe that he actually knew, but he had a good feeling of what was coming.

I do however believe he did set up most of the events that lead up to the SS arc, and it might even be likely that he gave Ishida his hollow-summoning tool (where the feck would've he gotten it anyway?!). As for Rukia getting captured, that was obviously not in his plan but it was however obvious he had planned for such a thing to happen, and naturally so, given the circumstances.

I just think that Urahara is the smartest character thereby giving him some insight. But knowing, I don't think.

Urahara seems so strong and smart that once Yama is killed and his name is cleared I hope he is the head captain of the Gotei 13, but thats just wishful thinking cause I like him.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I just think that Urahara is the smartest character thereby giving him some insight. But knowing, I don't think.

Urahara seems so strong and smart that once Yama is killed and his name is cleared I hope he is the head captain of the Gotei 13, but thats just wishful thinking cause I like him.
    going off on a tangent there buddy.

on topic: i too think he had some kind of idea of wot was gonna happen later, but like stated above, he didnt plan things to turn out the way they did. He probably sensed something was up wen he met aizen with shinji (not saying that the reason), or somethign along the lines of that

http://http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.12/15/ and http://http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.12/16/...urahara made a plan for aizen way back when...he just wanted mayori for his tech dept...

twitter.com/jedijuck

Learn how to url Jedijuck. Imma just jump on the bandwagon and agree with Afro here.