Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

pein or pain seems like a scary man?

from what the manga said pein is really frieghtneing, jiraya had a single sweat on his face when that guy told him he fought a war all by himself and won or was it that he destroyed a village himself either way he seems really frightneing and what is with the underground place that he stored 6 of himself and i don't think they are kage bushins, what do u guys think? (now we know how the sannin's became sannin's), what type of jutsu's do you guys think pein's got

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    from what the manga said pein is really frieghtneing, jiraya had a single sweat on his face when that guy told him he fought a war all by himself and won or was it that he destroyed a village himself either way he seems really frightneing and what is with the underground place that he stored 6 of himself and i don't think they are kage bushins, what do u guys think? (now we know how the sannin's became sannin's), what type of jutsu's do you guys think pein's got
    what kind of jutsus?

hm... i guess mental insane ones... cause he looks kinda insane... and the scenes of him in the body chamber was insane...

idk what kind of jutsus but... theyre definetely uber...

dude, did you see how he opened a freaking hole on a wall with just a point?

i bet if he pointed at Jiraiya, it's gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    The thousand piercing jutsu. When he uses it you are instantly strapped to a dental chair and a thousand piercing needles start decorating your body with studs and hoops.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

well weve already seen two. Shapeshifting jutsu and the rain thing. i think he used Shapeshifting jutsu4 all those bodies. i still think the one body that said lets go look for the intruder was tobi. look closely at it and youll see what i mean

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

well if tobi said lets go and pain whent whit him then it's rip jiraya enless jiraya show what he got
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    well if tobi said lets go and pain whent whit him then it's rip jiraya enless jiraya show what he got
    Huh? Can we try this again and make some sense? How does this relate to Pein's jutsu's?

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

lol pain & konan (private time jutsu = Ninpo - SM no jutsu!)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Huh? Can we try this again and make some sense? How does this relate to Pein's jutsu's?
    it's seems like pein knows lot's of forbidden justu's and he was a millitary commander so he had acces to every room and stuff i geuss
    just look at that statue he summons , end how do think u made an hole in a wall by just pointing his hand to it i think he has his own base where he experment things like orochimaru did

end if tobi joins him im pretty sure jiraya dies unless he gets help form naruto and his group
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

haha, u guys r jokers. Pein is so awsome, taking out hanzou , the guy who could kill 3 sannins at the same time.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"