Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 164 Discussion/165 Predictions

After complaining about how the chapter is not out yet, it's finally out.

Thanks to MangaStream for the release. Fairy Tail Chapter 164

It was a nice ending to the arc. A shocking one though.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 12-19-2009 at 03:29 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It was nice, odd though, and unexpected.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    A little weird but not bad.

Fairy tail has 3 dragon slayers now.

Seriously didn't see that coming. I get the feeling we could see some very funny scenes with Gazille soon.

That was pretty surprising, but was probably done just so Wendy could join Fairy Tail. Felt really bad for her though, all the same.

Did Gerard meet Wendy after he was possessed by Zeref, because then that would mean he wasn't completely evil if he was willing to save Wendy in his possessed state.

Interested to see how the newest Fairy Princess adjusts to the world's craziest guild.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

funny how all "real" dragonslayers end up at fairy tail Wonder what the next arc will be
    Spoiler!

HMmmmm... May be I'm A newbie... but i have a question to you guys.... where can i get latest news about weekly shonen magazine ??? cause the manga time release always irregular ... make me Curious.... ^^
    Thx 4 attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Did Gerard meet Wendy after he was possessed by Zeref, because then that would mean he wasn't completely evil if he was willing to save Wendy in his possessed state.
    Hmmm, good question. I want to say before though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

-_-'
    Am I the only one to find this "twist" totally ridiculous and inconsistent? Being a fake guild and fake people? and being part of a guild alliance (although existing for 7 years)? being tasked to "watch over" nirvana as a ghost but being totally useless?

And my favorite one, arguing with non existing people : http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...3/page005.html
    It's just another proof that this mangaka makes his story chapter by chapter and doesn't really think ahead.
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Am I the only one to find this "twist" totally ridiculous and inconsistent? Being a fake guild and fake people? and being part of a guild alliance (although existing for 7 years)? being tasked to "watch over" nirvana as a ghost but being totally useless?

And my favorite one, arguing with non existing people : http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...3/page005.html
    It's just another proof that this mangaka makes his story chapter by chapter and doesn't really think ahead.
    I didn't find it too logical either (and expected Wendy to go crazy because of the emotional assault), but it satisfied me because it was emotionally stirring, and it explained a couple of things for me (What was Wendy's debt to Gerard? and Why did they send Wendy?). So, suspension of disbelief.

Also, he was maintaining multiple personalities for 7 years, he was bound to go looney.