Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Orochimaru/Danzou/Sasuke/Madara Theory

WOW i just spent a whole hour writing a theory and then it logged me out so i lost everything. i dont feel like writing the whole thing again but heres a quick summary.

1.4th hokage, Jiraiya, and Itachi all said it was Madara who was in control of Kyuubi 16 years ago. The rumor to everyone was that it was a natural incideint, while Madara also says it to Sasuke which is a LIE since its confirmed by the 3.
    That means everything Madara told Sasuke is true except the attack on village which means the whole Uchiha massacre was MADARAs fault and not Konoha.

2. A common theme in this book is revenge. Madara got his revenge on Uchiha but not KONOHA yet, thus using Sasuke=so sasuke is a puppet that thinks konoha was responsible for uchiha massacre.
    Itachi let Madara get his revenge on Uchiha in return for safety of KOnoha..but do u think Madara the ultimate villain is going to FORGIVE...he is still planning to revenge on Konoha breaking the promise.

3.Shisui was supposedly killed by Itachi for him to gain mangekyo sharingan. But then how did Shisui write a suicide note when Itachi couldnt control people yet? Answer would be Madara killed him...and Danzou gained the eyes there...which means Danzou didnt have sharingan till then.

4.Orochimaru and Madara have common things=both rebirth/snake. High emphasis on dislike for Itachi but couldnt do anything. Both wanted the 3rd to be gone.High emphasis on Danzou getting to Kabuto before Anko(has tsunades ideals which means 3rds ideals thus opposite of Danzou).I think Danzou kind of sees a small connection between Orochimaru and Madara and thats why he wants Kabuto before Ankdo. Also Danzou is not trying to get to Kabuto before Anko just for sending Sai's secret mission of them joining forces(otherwise Danzou should then go kill the whole 7th team if s0)
    If orochimaru had something to do with Danzou, then Madara is also envolved as a high similarity to Orochimaru.
    Why would madara attack 16 years ago precisley? It was near a time when Orochimaru was experimenting and giving rebirth and playing with cells thus could of been reponsbible for reviving a portion of Madara....
    Madara and Orochimaru both want Sasuke to become stronger. For orochimaru=to transfer body
    For madara=unkown yet, but definently is making him fight strong people(kages) on purpose

Anyways I had everything laid out, but they completely wiped out my stuff!!
    Let me know what u guys think.
    Though Danzou and Madara had a lot to gain recently, now that Danzou is the 5th Hokage, but since Madara did not have his revenge on Konoha yet is even if they were cooerperating, now their goals conflict to a point in which Madara still needs to get his revenge on Konoha.
    Also Sasuke doesnt know yet, Madara/Tobi was responsible for the whole Uchiha massacre due to him starting the attack on Village.
    Why would Madara attack village with kyubi? To put blame on Uchiha and make Konoha suspicious which worked out exactly in his favor and now even has Sasuke under control by lying that simple thing to him.
    Last edited by mrgrape2; 12-18-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrape2 View Post
    4.Orochimaru and Madara have common things=both rebirth/snake. High emphasis on dislike for Itachi but couldn't do anything. Both wanted the 3rd to be gone.High emphasis on Danzou getting to Kabuto before Anko(has tsunades ideals which means 3rds ideals thus opposite of Danzou).I think Danzou kind of sees a small connection between Orochimaru and Madara and thats why he wants Kabuto before Ando.
    Why would madara attack 16 years ago precisley? It was near a time when Orochimaru was experimenting and giving rebirth and playing with cells thus could of been responsible for reviving a portion of Madara....
    After reading this, you might wanna seek help in writing theories. And a proofreader. And none if this makes any sense. Not trying to be rude but thats real talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    After reading this, you might wanna seek help in writing theories. And a proofreader. And none if this makes any sense. Not trying to be rude but thats real talk.
    lol i had everything with detail...then it got all wiped out so i just wrote it real quick.

3.Shisui was supposedly killed by Itachi for him to gain mangekyo sharingan. But then how did Shisui write a suicide note when Itachi couldnt control people yet? Answer would be Madara killed him...and Danzou gained the eyes there...which means Danzou didnt have sharingan till then.
    It was never believed that Itachi controlled Shisui to get him to right the suicide note. The sharingan can copy body movement and such, copying Shisui's writing would have been a cinch. The belief was that Itachi had written the letter himself.

Also there is no reason to believe that Itachi couldn't control people, he had mastered the sharingan by that point. We have seen him control people, so we know it is an ability he also had. It is more a question of could he have controlled Shisui who specialized in that particular talent. It doesn't really mater though because he didn't need Shisui in order to forge the note.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/222/06/

Who said the Uchiha massacre was only madara fault and not Konoha???? I believe it's danzou, and trust me i follow sasuke story in depth, so i woudn't miss anything.

But yes in theory the bad guys have some key points. Oro and Madara want sasuke to get stronger but for VERY VERY different purpose. Orochimaru wanted that streight for himself, it seems madara wants sasuke to get strong to prove to the world how great Uchiha is.

ALso not to be rude, but what is this theory claiming?

Yeah and the whole Anko thing is fishy with danzou. Though I liked Anko from the start so i was happy to see her back in the story. Why would danzou want orochimaru knowledge. He has sharingan, something orochimaru always wanted and was willing to go to GREAT LENGH to get. Heck danzou could of Traded ONE SHARINGAN EYE, and Oro probebly would of shared any secret he would like!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Thank you for that on Shisui I missed it. Okay Shisui point of theory is debunked.. Meaning Itachi killed him to get mangekyo and with it, Danzo GAINED the eye here...not before.

Anyways dude Madara is responsible for the Uchiha massacre BECASE
    he was responsible for the kyubis attack, thus causing the 3 konoha leaders to start becomming suspicious of Uchiha. IF it was just a natural attack, then yes its Konoha's fault. but no, the whole thing started with Madara's kyubi attack beacause HE wanted the blame on Uchiha.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Who said the Uchiha massacre was only madara fault and not Konoha???? I believe it's danzou, and trust me i follow sasuke story in depth, so i woudn't miss anything.

But yes in theory the bad guys have some key points. Oro and Madara want sasuke to get stronger but for VERY VERY different purpose. Orochimaru wanted that streight for himself, it seems madara wants sasuke to get strong to prove to the world how great Uchiha is.

ALso not to be rude, but what is this theory claiming?

Yeah and the whole Anko thing is fishy with danzou. Though I liked Anko from the start so i was happy to see her back in the story. Why would danzou want orochimaru knowledge. He has sharingan, something orochimaru always wanted and was willing to go to GREAT LENGH to get. Heck danzou could of Traded ONE SHARINGAN EYE, and Oro probebly would of shared any secret he would like!
    Ok first off Madara knows that the whole Ninja world has the general idea that Uchiha is badass so I know your wrong there. And I'm sure Orochimaru knew the side effects of an implant Sharingan and intentionally avoided that. Danzou was likely his experiment. Thats why he seeks a body and not just the eyes. Pretty sure he could have got some if he wanted to.

I yam what I yam
    I'm on the east bank..I'm on the west bank
    by mrgrape2:
    "High emphasis on Danzou getting to Kabuto before Anko(has tsunades ideals which means 3rds ideals thus opposite of Danzou).I think Danzou kind of sees a small connection between Orochimaru and Madara and thats why he wants Kabuto before Ankdo. Also Danzou is not trying to get to Kabuto before Anko just for sending Sai's secret mission of them joining forces(otherwise Danzou should then go kill the whole 7th team if s0)"

______

Danzo wants Orocho's notes on his experiments becuase they will help with his arm and eye. Apparantly, he needs some work done. They know Anko's after Kabuto who has the notes, so they have to get to him before she does.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/17/
    Last edited by Blinkin; 12-20-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Danzo was to be the 6th Hokage, Tsunade is the 5th.

Shut up and come with me!