Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 369 Discussion

Wonder why no one made this yet?

Anyways awesome chapter! Pain is a GOD!!! But I think Kishi made Pain too strong!! By the way, if I'm correct in guessing Hanzo gave Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade the title of Sannin? Because during the flashback, he said that he will honor them as the Sannin of Konoha and in exchange for sparing their lives, they will have to call themselves that from now on.

indeed pain looks so hard to defeat now imagen that tobi is stronger (o-0)
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Tobi has to be. I mean if pein is that strong then why is he taking orders from tobi? Unless there is something else going on here. btw, the rain village does look cooler than any other i've seen so far.

Thanks Ravona.

Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Well...

...I guess this answers the question of "could Ataksuki take Konoha".

If Pein could take Amegakure seemingly single-handedly, the whole Ataksuki would be likely to overthrow Konoha in my humble opinion.

Is it just me or was the flashback really exciting. I mean, seeing three of the strongest ninja in the Narutoverse in their hayday, fighting side by side...Wow! Great stuff. It was made that much better due to the fact that they had gotten their lunch eaten by one shinobi, Hanzou.

...and Pein killed this guy and overthrew Amegakure? Jiraya's expressions and demeanor spoke volumes!

...Jiraya is going to die.

Ciao!
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com

I don't know, but pein is described more like an urban legend. Those new shinobi of the rain village said that not one have ever seen pein. Is more like a legend, we know about it, but we don't know if it really happened or not. Kishimoto have been playing mind games with the fans, in the previous chapters we saw pein having a bad time releasing the rain jutsu and know we see those two putting him in a pedestal like if he were a god or something.

We know that the previous leader of the rain village was strong enough to beat the three sanin when they were young, but we don't know if pein really defeated the leader of the previous leader or if the previous leader is dead. The information given by the shinobi of rain to Jiraiya is from the perspective of someone who has never seen pain and don't know if he pein truly exist or not. Altought we know that pein exist, however we can't assume that he is that strong as described by that shinobi, because not one in the new rain hidden village knows if he truly exist or not.

This manga is becoming more and more interesting.

Uh...what about the six other Akatsuki?

Damn, I have to admit. Kishimoto has literally made Pein out to be a Naruto GOD. Never before have I seen Jiraiya in such fear, it just made me feel kind of sad to read the next chapter's name. I think Jiraiya's finally going to plunge to his death - it would be quite fitting seeing as he was just talking to Tsunade about the younger generation. His done his bit training Naruto and a death for him now would give him so much respect to Naruto fans, especially if he is to fight someone whose seen as pretty much undefeatable.

Seriously though, that fear in Jiraiya was genuine. I believe for someone to take out the entire Rain village singlehandedly and take out the leader who was able to beat Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru at once (I don't care if they were young, Hanzou even gave them respect for their strength - that shows you something) shows they truely are strong. You can put it down to rumours but honestly, it is said his undefeated.

One of the things I was concerned about was the other six Akatsuki members though, is this the magic behind that jutsu that allows them to be "holographs" or whatever, such as when they extracted the one-tailed demon from Gaara or is that something I missed out on?

The manga is becoming so interesting, I kinda feel sorry for Jiraiya though. Looks like his about to meet his boom unless we're actually going to see Jiraiya fight to his full ability (which we have yet to see). I'd love to see what Jiraiya can actually do when his forced into a fierce fight - he isn't still respected as a Sannin and the first candidate for the 5th Hokage for a reason.

And yeah, Tobi's probably a UBER God. Leaf vs Akatsuki...Nine vs Thousands...Akatsuki wins.

Naruto Chapter 370 predictions

You may go crazy on the fate of Jirayia.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoCollectionAT View Post
    Well...

...I guess this answers the question of "could Ataksuki take Konoha".

If Pein could take Amegakure seemingly single-handedly, the whole Ataksuki would be likely to overthrow Konoha in my humble opinion.

Is it just me or was the flashback really exciting. I mean, seeing three of the strongest ninja in the Narutoverse in their hayday, fighting side by side...Wow! Great stuff. It was made that much better due to the fact that they had gotten their lunch eaten by one shinobi, Hanzou.

...and Pein killed this guy and overthrew Amegakure? Jiraya's expressions and demeanor spoke volumes!

...Jiraya is going to die.

Ciao!
    Well first of all The 3rd Hokage was known as the greatest friggin ninja of his time and yet Orochimaru took him out. Why did orochimaru take him out? AGE!

so pein killing that guy who was already old back when orochimaru/jiraiya/tsunade were young (look bout their 20s/30s) doesnt really say too much because the guy was not in his prime.

Pein is sure lookin cool though with that awesome backstory
    and for the last time there is NO WHERE said that Tobi > Pein.

In my opinion Tobi is a SCOUT for pein he did as scouts do. Came reported and left

The story appears to follow a pattern of progressively including more and more powerful ninja. Yea... it seems Jiraiya won't make it through this one.

BTW, for those who think those other Akatsuki are clones, you are simply wrong because at least one of those in the chambers definitely is more portly than Pein.

K-oz is right. Pein must have defeated Hanzou when he was very old much like the whole Oro taking out the third situation, just too old. However, Pein definitely is more powerful than any of the enemies presented yet.

Sequence of strength:
    Zabuza
    Oro,Kabuto, and sand nin
    Akatsuki henchmen
    Pein
    ???Tobi,Kabuto, someone else???

I remember someone commenting in one of the threads noting how Jiraiya said something like Hanzou couldn't have been defeated by one man. Therefore, it is likely Pein uses "multi-man" attacks. Probably, those in the sleeping chambers are gonna come out while Pein controls them some how. Collectively, they will likely overwhelm Jiraiya but perhaps allow him to escape. Also, Konan will likely find Jiraiya as he exits his special morphing frog.

...and thats just about all i think...