Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    whatch the episode of evangelion where Asuka gets mind raped by the astral angle. that will be Aizen's Bankai. If he uses a resurection the physical pages of the manga will burst into flames. If you read it online it will break the internets!

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Something's been bugging me for a while; ever since I caught up to the current chap. Is Aizen really so incredibly strong? Or is it that every one is under his zanpakto's illusion so he always has the upper hand and appears to be strong?

The reason I ask is because Unohana said Ichigo is the only one who stands a chance against Aizen cuz he never caught sight of his shikai. I'm sure it isn't cuz he is the strongest because there are clearly a few people in SS and the Vizard group who are stronger than Ichigo. And the way it looks Aizen is exceedingly stronger than the Espada he sought and created. The same Espada Ichigo has trouble with. So back to my question is Aizen really that strong or is it his illusion that makes him appear so?
    no aizen is just incredibly powerfull. unohana of course knows the difference between aizen and ichigo but despite the huge power gap ichigo is in better place than the others who can fall under aizens hypnosis at any time thats all there is to it

Yeah the thing is basically that Aizen is both incredibly strong & incredibly hax. He is so hax that his shikai has anyone beat if they see it even once. To the point that supposedly all of the Gotei & the Vizards are all already beaten. On top of that he is an incredibly strong shinigami...he has power that is on par with Yama or just under Yama & still above the seniors. Both him & Yama got 560/600 on strength, intelligence & the shinigami arts. Then you add to that that he may have had another powerup from hollowfication & may have a ressurecion now....Lol I wouldn't want to face that guy!

so after the fight with Ulquiorra, is Ichigo's power now on par with Yama-ji's?. or Aizen's for that matter?.

Aizen's resurrecion will be him with angel wings and a halo. that's right, Aizen is Lucifer. Lucifer Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Something's been bugging me for a while; ever since I caught up to the current chap. Is Aizen really so incredibly strong? Or is it that every one is under his zanpakto's illusion so he always has the upper hand and appears to be strong?

The reason I ask is because Unohana said Ichigo is the only one who stands a chance against Aizen cuz he never caught sight of his shikai. I'm sure it isn't cuz he is the strongest because there are clearly a few people in SS and the Vizard group who are stronger than Ichigo. And the way it looks Aizen is exceedingly stronger than the Espada he sought and created. The same Espada Ichigo has trouble with. So back to my question is Aizen really that strong or is it his illusion that makes him appear so?

Regardless of his illusion he is able to do some sick shit.

Like for example the kido spell from the 90s he cast on dog-face.

Veteran Member
    aizens bankai, i could totally see that being a house of mirrors.. O.o or his ressurecion possibly.. bankai more likely though. His ressurecion i could see being water based, cause they said his release was supposedly water based, causing illusions for those who see it, right?

what i dont get is, they should all know his bankai.. unless he actually used his shikai to create an illusion for everyone to think that it was his bankai. Although they might know and unohana couldve told ichigo in the garganta, we obviously couldve missed a chat there... but if they know and havent told ichigo theyd all be dumbasses since hes the only that wont get put under an illusion, yet. :-/

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    His initial release his already badass dangerous, so i was thinking, what can aizen's bankai be? What's better than suck vivid illusions? I'm taking a guess and saying making those illusions real by manifesting them through a large amount of spiritual energy, which aizen already posseses.. I'm sure i'm not the only one that had this thought. Manifesting his illusions into reality?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

If I were to take a guess, Aizen is his own Bankai and Resurrecion.

am I the only one who thinks his bankai could be the sharingan and his ressurecion could be him turning into a tengu?

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    am I the only one who thinks his bankai could be the sharingan and his ressurecion could be him turning into a tengu?
    yes you are the only one