Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Aizens ressurecion?

Ok, I've done a thread like this but I believe I worded it in such a way that caught less interest...so I'll get straight to the point on this one

WHAT DO YOU THINK AIZENS RESSURECION WILL BE?
    Last edited by aycockeric85; 12-19-2009 at 05:12 AM.

the magic mirror HOLLOW Edition

I agree with Syn. Clearly its gonna involve mirrors if Aizen made himself a Vizard as well.

I would say you jumped the gun there friend. First lets see if Aizen is even a Vizard. Then lets make sure he has a resurrecion. Then we shall all discuss this. Perhaps we'll discuss how his mask looks also. Maybe its so shiny you can see a reflection.

When Aizen whips out a mask on Ichigo and says "lets see you stand up against my resurrecion" then I will be glad to discuss.

As for now the discussion should be did Aizen become a Vizard yet and if so what do you think his resurrecion will be. Look how easily Tousen was destroyed. Maybe the Hogokyou is not ready for Aizen to use it on himself. Unlike you Aizen won't jump the gun.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

This is a good post but its too early to discuss about Aizen's resurrection... I mean he is badass enough with just his shikai... We haven't reached the part where he unleashes his bankai or reveals his hollow mask (if he has one which i am sure he does or will in the future).

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I would say you jumped the gun there friend. First lets see if Aizen is even a Vizard. Then lets make sure he has a resurrecion. Then we shall all discuss this. Perhaps we'll discuss how his mask looks also. Maybe its so shiny you can see a reflection.

When Aizen whips out a mask on Ichigo and says "lets see you stand up against my resurrecion" then I will be glad to discuss.

As for now the discussion should be did Aizen become a Vizard yet and if so what do you think his resurrecion will be. Look how easily Tousen was destroyed. Maybe the Hogokyou is not ready for Aizen to use it on himself. Unlike you Aizen won't jump the gun.
    Lol it's not jumping the gun. I didn't say that Aizen has already used hollowfication on himself. Tosen could have just been the guinea pig to test the initial process. One thing I'm 99.99999% sure about, is that kubo wouldn't show us that Tosen has hollow powers, then introduce the potential for hollowfied shinigami to have ressurecions, & then turn around & not use that power on Aizen himself. If Aizen can do it for Tosen, then he will definitely do it for himself. Whether he has it yet is up for debate as you say, of course it didn't really apply since I never stated him to have those powers yet. Still, I am leaning towards Aizen already having the power but I'm not ready to say he definitely does!

As for now the discussion should be did Aizen become a Vizard yet and if so what do you think his resurrecion will be.
    See now this part, since I never stated that Aizen already has "Vizard" powers, is really exactly what this discussion is about

As far as how easily Tosen got destroyed, I'm not 100% sure that he is destroyed yet. Either way, if he is it is because Tosen became a complete moron as soon as he gained eyesight. As far as his hollow powers, they were actually pretty impressive. He caught Koma's bankai sword with his barehand (I'm sure you remember how impressed we were when Aizen caught Koma's shikai with his barehand) & damaged the sword in the process...then turned around & one shotted the Giant by blowing half of his chest off with that advanced version of his shikai attack.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    How about we modify the title to "If aizen had a ressureccion, what would look like and stuff". Now we can discuss.

I think if Aizen has a release form, it would be a small deranged child drawing in his coloring book things he wishes to come to life, and it does. These drawings would usually contain mass death, bloody skulls everywhere, and him standing on top a pile of corpses playing an electric guitar. His drummer would be Gin.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

True, I just find it fun to explore different peoples theories.

How about we modify the title to "If aizen had a ressureccion, what would look like and stuff". Now we can discuss.

I think if Aizen has a release form, it would be a small deranged child drawing in his coloring book things he wishes to come to life, and it does. These drawings would usually contain mass death, bloody skulls everywhere, and him standing on top a pile of corpses playing an electric guitar. His drummer would be Gin.
    Well I did word it poorly, I meant to put what it will be, not what his ressurecion is because that makes it sound as if he already has one! Lol your theory is funny man. I could almost picture it!

Actually, I change my mind. I expect Aizen's ressurecion to look something similar to this.....

Spoiler!

Lol No man....Broly is Aizens Bankai lol. Seriously, you & Syn could be onto something with the mirror thing. Blueiris's idea about the mask being so shiny that it works like the mirror, would be really cool.

I'm not sure what kind of hollow powers I expect Aizen to have, bu tI definitely expect him to show explosive strength & speed beyond anyone we have seen in Bleach. I mean I can almost picture a hollow Aizen throwing a punch & the shockwave destroys a row of buildings lol