Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My guess

Tousen Resurrection -> Ichigo H1 (Lizard)
    Gins -> Ichigo H2 (more humanoid)
    Aizen -> Ichigo H3 (?)
    Spoiler!

can't really guess but i think he will probably be uglier than tousen's resureccion,lol

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I just had this weird idea of him turning into a child... Harry Potter style.

Instead of giving Aizen power I hope he has some abilities that cancel out others powers. Or Ichigo, someone damnit.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Mirror's as his Ressurecion form? No thats more of a Bankai kind deal....Maybe

Besides i highly doubt that he even has one unless he made one to take down the Soul king

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    it could involve turning his illusions into reality...

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    it could involve turning his illusions into reality...
    no i think that will be his ban kai

I just had this weird idea of him turning into a child... Harry Potter style.
    Aizens old look kind of looked like a grown Harry Potter Lol!

can't really guess but i think he will probably be uglier than tousen's resureccion,lol
    Oh for goodness sakes I sure hope not. He should have stayed in hollow shinigami hybrid form, plain mask or not, that looked wayyyy better than his ressurecion to me.

On topic, his ressurecion may relate to mirrors & making illusions into reality but as Chris200 & halaros536 said, I expect that to be more along the lines of his Bankai. I expect him to have some hax ability (ex: respira) but the thing I want the most is pure explosive raw power.

He is so hax already, I mean its been said that his Shikai> Gotei 13 & Vizards basically lol, so his Bankai itself if done right should be the pure definition of HAX, so what I really want to see out of his hollow form is that Aizen who said he is stronger than sll of the Espada together!

Tite should of saved Barregans resurrection form for Aizen

With Aizen trying to be the king/god and all

Something's been bugging me for a while; ever since I caught up to the current chap. Is Aizen really so incredibly strong? Or is it that every one is under his zanpakto's illusion so he always has the upper hand and appears to be strong?

The reason I ask is because Unohana said Ichigo is the only one who stands a chance against Aizen cuz he never caught sight of his shikai. I'm sure it isn't cuz he is the strongest because there are clearly a few people in SS and the Vizard group who are stronger than Ichigo. And the way it looks Aizen is exceedingly stronger than the Espada he sought and created. The same Espada Ichigo has trouble with. So back to my question is Aizen really that strong or is it his illusion that makes him appear so?
    LeggoMyWebbo