Reborn! Chapter 271 Discussion/272 Predictions

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Dammit they always save the best cliffhangers for the double issues. Makes waiting two weeks feel like an eternity. Does anyone know who that girl M M is?

Great chapter as usuall. Ghost made one hell of an entrance didn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by UrAl3ich View Post
    Dammit they always save the best cliffhangers for the double issues. Makes waiting two weeks feel like an eternity. Does anyone know who that girl M M is?
    She's the chick that Gokudera's sister fought at the abandoned zoo the first time they fought mukuro.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I think thatGhost maybe a part of Byakuran that he removed using parrallel world technology.He is extremely scary i wonder how Tsunayoshi's family will beat this one...I think Mukuro-kun might be the only person to beat him since he is supernatural too.And did Xanxus know that Fran was Mukuro's apprentice and that he would soon break Mukuro out of that jail?