Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    hey what nhappened to grimmjow or ulquiria(spelled his name wrong). there feeling really neglected rite now espeacialy grimmjow who cant get a break.
    I think Grimmjow's passed out. He took Noitora's zanpakuto right to the neck.

It's been WAY to long since Ulquiorra was put into that other dimension though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I think Grimmjow's passed out. He took Noitora's zanpakuto right to the neck.

It's been WAY to long since Ulquiorra was put into that other dimension though.
    for all we know the fight in the chapters with grimmjow could've just been some minutes, since the anime also depicts a 25min episode as a 3 minute fight or so sometimes... , should be possible in the manga too don't ya think so?

Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    Also as a side note....I thought Nell's expression of "feelings" for Ichigo was interesting. Could these feelings evolve now that She isnt a 5 year old? If so then Ichigo would have a full set of love interests for the different facets of his personality.

Human Ichigo = Inoue
    Shinigami Ichigo = Rukia
    Hollow/Vizard Ichigo = Nell

Just a thought =)
    This is turning into Ranma 1/2....

Quote Originally Posted by L337Bunny View Post
    This is turning into Ranma 1/2....
    Ranma 1/2 FTW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    I doubt it, I have a feeling Noitora's eyepatch is hiding his mask, since where else could it be.
    It could be anywhere, like under his clothes, in his crazy shoes, covering his hands...you get my point, but I dont think he would cover it up with an eye patch when all the other Espada don't seem to care about there hollow forms fragments. Plus he seems to be the most boastful of all the Espada about his power and indestructible body so why would he want to "hide" something that was a sign of what he is.

I still think that his eye patch is covering a scar that Nell gave him in some prior scurmish, or it could be that he just has glaucoma, either or.
    A pie in the sky?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    It could be anywhere, like under his clothes, in his crazy shoes, covering his hands...you get my point, but I dont think he would cover it up with an eye patch when all the other Espada don't seem to care about there hollow forms fragments. Plus he seems to be the most boastful of all the Espada about his power and indestructible body so why would he want to "hide" something that was a sign of what he is.

I still think that his eye patch is covering a scar that Nell gave him in some prior scurmish, or it could be that he just has glaucoma, either or.
    Halibel would like to have a word with you.

Hollow mask, masks don't go in shoes. All of the masks have been around the head area, Noitora's shouldn't be any different and his entire torso is shown so it seems to not there. Then again we still haven't seen where his hollow hole is......

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....you mean all this time Nell was a girl?

yeah man at first she claimed she was a desert brother but shes a girl

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    Halibel would like to have a word with you.

Hollow mask, masks don't go in shoes. All of the masks have been around the head area, Noitora's shouldn't be any different and his entire torso is shown so it seems to not there. Then again we still haven't seen where his hollow hole is......
    Yeah I guess that makes sense, I was thinking of more the lower class arrancar who are covered more with their hollow-ness and not just their head. And I guess Octava would have his mask in the form of glasses or something maybe, idk, but I can see your point. But as for Halibel, im not quite sure why you bring her into this, she might not be as loud and proud about her arrancar nature but she does talk about how it is "natural" to feel fear when in the presence of a released form arrancar, which is a little too confident if you ask me.
    A pie in the sky?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I was referring to the "I don't think he would cover it up with an eyepatch when all the other espada don't seem to care about their hollow fragments" which isn't true since Halibel has hers hidden.

Szayel's glasses are indeed his hollow mask. Starks is his necklace, and the rest are all pretty obvious except for where Noitora's is.