Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    NANEEEEE???!!!!! Nel Chan Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiika!!!

Wow... wow... wow... wow... wow... wow... wow...

As for Nells design, well I just think is way to damn cool, and I don’t know if she is gonna do some ass kicking or if she is gonna get killed, I just want to se her in action.

As for Grimmjow, right now his character is far to developed to remain a simple antagonistic side rode manic or just be killed off/vanished (but then again, I thought the same of Hinamori), and I can only pray so that Kubo don’t pull a Vegeta on us. But one thing great about bleach is that since it has so many characters laying around, not everyone has to hang around Ichigo and co. Maybe we’ll see Grimmjow having some solo screen time (or page time, I don’t know) or maybe joining up with Nell, making an arrancar faction against Aizen. But that’s just me.

Does anyone believe that Nell has some healing technique. Because she healed Ichigo by drooling on him so isn't it possible she can like go release form, idk how without her sword. But she can heal Ichigo and he can fight. Anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Does anyone believe that Nell has some healing technique. Because she healed Ichigo by drooling on him so isn't it possible she can like go release form, idk how without her sword. But she can heal Ichigo and he can fight. Anyone else agree?
    As I said before I think Ichigo has had way to much limelight to put him front and center in another fight.....and it would be a poor use of Nells backstory and transformation to have her JUST heal Ichigo. Now that said if she does take a liking to Ichigo the healing spit does offer an opportunity for some great fan service moment's.
    Ichigo-"Damn this slash on my chest hurts"
    Nell-"Ichi let me heal that for you....**Lick**Lick**"

Hmm the 3 questions which I would like to know now most are:
    1)which number was Nell formerly?(I bet she was a 5 just to make the fight interesting )
    2)why was she kicked out?(maybe she lost her power like Grimmjow or she was going against Aizen or she suddenly transformed in her little form and couldn't fight anymore)
    3)will those 2 strange guys with which Nel was hanging out also happen to be former espada?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    The sand bros aren't arrancar, they don't have their human faces showing so it's not possible for them to be arrancar. I don't think Nell was a five since both Noitora and Nell know each other so I'm gonna say either formerly 4 or 6. Noitora's face seemed to lean more toward her being stronger so I think she was formerly 4.

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    The sand bros aren't arrancar, they don't have their human faces showing so it's not possible for them to be arrancar. I don't think Nell was a five since both Noitora and Nell know each other so I'm gonna say either formerly 4 or 6. Noitora's face seemed to lean more toward her being stronger so I think she was formerly 4.
    Well, the arrancar ranking isn’t all that normal. When one espada is kicked out, instead of the ones below him climbing up the chart, one fills up the empty sloth and the others remain where they were. Like when Grimmjow lost his arm and luppi took his place, that time Yami didn’t went up from 10 to 9. I’m thinking that Nell was former 5, Noitora took him out and filled his place. I’m guessing that’s what happened, but then again, both the espada ranking and Soul Society’s captain system are pretty messed up.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Indeed, but Luppi wasn't the one to damage Grimmjow he just showed up as a replacement for someone who couldn't fight anymore while Noitora was the one that hurt Nel which I doubt Aizen and Tousen and Gin would've then accepted him into the ranks unless Nel did something wrong.

Guess you are right, we are yet to know under what circumstances Nel got kicked out of the espada

nell was hot! xD haha! im so freaking shocked she turned out so hot hot! lolz!