Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubel View Post
    Oh well now thats intresting. It is possible that I seeing things but I thought that I saw Nells grownup face somewhere before, so I checkted the early chapters and I think I found her. I think its not a bad suggestion at all.

I think that the grownup face of Nell has great similarity to Ichigos mother.
    What do you think about that it?
    I think it's a bad suggestion, sorry -> since the boobs of Ichigo's mother are a lot smaller... can nog be here, the face doesn't look like hers at all.

could have been fun though

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    where in the manga is the winter war mentioned? I keep hearing about it but the only mention of a winter time frame is in the anime....which will clearly not cover that much plot in a couple of months. I Think the "Winter War" spoken of by the anime is the engagement in HC. Unless they are planning to pull a Trigun and spin the anime off the manga time line and take the story on its own....which would really suk.

PS Why do people waste time watching shows they dont like and then bad mouth them on the internet??? I dont watch Naruto just to get in these forums and slam it. Respect others interests and utilize your time better.
    It's mentioned several times. Urahara and Isshin are the first to bring it up, then the Viazards, then Ukitake, and the person to last mention it was Yamamoto. The Winter War is when SS thinks Aizen will attack the "king" and try ruling over everything and it will basically be a free for all. The vaizards will be fighting both SS and Arrancar and SS will be fighting the arrancar and the arrancar will be fighting everyone and Ichigo's gang/ world people (Isshin, Urahara, Yoruichi) will be fighting the arrancar. So if the Arrancar right before the winter war happen to lose 5+ then they're kind of screwed.

a child suddenly getting grown up...
    it reminds me of tenjou tenge...
    ...but still i like the plot!
    i am looking forward to read the next chapter...

I bet you Nell was the one who fucked up noitora's eye and thats why he has to wear an eye patch now, so theres probably a lot of bad blood between the two of them
    A pie in the sky?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I doubt it, I have a feeling Noitora's eyepatch is hiding his mask, since where else could it be.

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    It's mentioned several times. Urahara and Isshin are the first to bring it up, then the Viazards, then Ukitake, and the person to last mention it was Yamamoto. The Winter War is when SS thinks Aizen will attack the "king" and try ruling over everything .
    these are points from the anime...the only time frames spoken of in the manga are as follows:

ch.188 p.13 Isshin "very soon he will finish his studies and then hell lead an army of complete arankar"
    ch. 223 p.13 : Yamamoto "opening the hougyoku's seal must have sent it into a 4 month hibernation."
    ch.230 p.5 Ukitake "four months"

no mention of winter....if i missed something please correct

My apologies for getting off topic I am going to start a new thread for the purpose of getting to the bottom of the "Winter War" issue.

Last edited by NoLifeKing1331; 09-09-2007 at 01:53 AM.

I get the feeling that Nell used to be Espada 5 and Noitora stole her position. Hopefully she'll kick Tesla's ass and then Orihime can heal Ichigo.

nell's hot!!!!!! dats a surprice..never 4t nell would have transformed...ichigo's still gettin a beat down ...well hopefully nxt chap gonna be a big turn arround...

i agree NLK1337. but i so hope that ichi just stays down while nell beats down noitora.
    i can picture it now.
    Ichi laying on his back, "fancy seeing you here"
    GJ 20 feet away, "STFU MFing N00BQUEEN"
    ichi oblivious, "more boobies"
    GJ, "Boobies!"

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    seriously i mean seriously wtf is up with bleach this is just waaaaay too played out already. one more thing that transforms into a beautiful grown woman...seriously thats just not so original anymore

it was good enough with the cat
    Quit you whining, it's happened once, that's it, I don't know about you but I hardly call that played out. It's like saying it's lame that Ichigo gets a power boost because it's already happened twice. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    i bet her released state has healing powers and she heals both ichigo and gj n they kick ass
    I doubt that Nell is healing based, the Espada are measured by their destructive potential, any other special ability is just a bonus I.E Ulq's explodable eyeballs. I also doubt that Grimmjow will pull a "I will help you so I can kill you me self" because that is just lame and too much of a cliche, as far as I'm concerned Grimmjow has been cut to half and sent off to where ever hollows go when they die(SS?).