22 29.33%
  • Fair

14 18.67%
  • Poor

8 10.67%
  • Sucks

6 8.00%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    where's Garaganta then?. suddenly Kubo is going to change it all of a sudden?. he already came through Garganta and broke through the illusion (or at least that's how it would look to anyone under the actual hypnosis), hence is why it looks like he's breaking through a glass mirror and not appearing through a black hole.

also, when someone does "come through garganta" the garganta itself is made aware first, before the actual person appears through. hello!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    where's Garaganta then?. suddenly Kubo is going to change it all of a sudden?. he already came through Garganta and broke through the illusion (or at least that's how it would look to anyone under the actual hypnosis), hence is why it looks like he's breaking through a glass mirror and not appearing through a black hole.

also, when someone does "come through garganta" the garganta itself is made aware first, before the actual person appears through. hello!.

Not really

An example can be the menos shattering the space just like ichigo and coming through. Or not shattering exactly more like ''tearing'' through.

I wouldn't really put much thought in it, it was an obvious ''badass'' entrence.
    Last edited by merciless; 01-08-2010 at 09:53 PM.

yeah, but at the end of the SS are, the Fuura thing sparked the negacion barrier and opened garganta before the Menos even appeared.

you know i'm right dammit!. lol.

What illusion?! Aizen cast NO illusion on Fake Karakura.
    you know i'm right dammit!. lol.
    No, we don't.

Veteran Member
    do you mean shinji's bankai? I did find it weird how the garganta was different... but i figured it was just cause ichigo also had to break through the "inverted world"

Ichigo clearly broke through the illusion at the end, that's why it looks like shattered glass, dammit, how can you not "see" this. are you under Aizen's hypnosis?.

Veteran Member
    My point was just that he also had to get into the inverted world before he could touch aizen... i would think anyway..

Ichigo clearly broke through the illusion at the end, that's why it looks like shattered glass, dammit, how can you not "see" this. are you under Aizen's hypnosis?.
    Except Aizen still cast no illusion on fake Karakura town. So there's really no illusion to shatter. I think the one being under Aizen's hypnosis if anything is you, who refuse to realize that your conclusion has no basis to back it up.

Giving it some more thought, I think Ichigo busted through the barrier that Yamamoto put up and not through Aizen's illusion or whatever. The Vizards were trying to find a way in before they showed up. But if that's true, it's very 'convenient' that Ichigo busted through the barrier directly behind Aizen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Giving it some more thought, I think Ichigo busted through the barrier that Yamamoto put up and not through Aizen's illusion or whatever. The Vizards were trying to find a way in before they showed up. But if that's true, it's very 'convenient' that Ichigo busted through the barrier directly behind Aizen lol.
    Ultimately it was still just a badass entrance