100. You may not vote on this poll

4 4.00%

6 6.00%

11 11.00%

33 33.00%

46 46.00%
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I don't see why he needs training, he just took out Pain. Not even something the elite Konoha ninjas could have done with their large arsenal of jutsus.
    Pain doesn't have a invulnerable jutsu such as Susanoo, as we see now, Susanno doesn't seem to take life force from it's user. So Being a invulnerable, he surely will have shield and sword anytime soon.. naruto can't beat Susanoo, unless Danzou figure out how to beat it since he doesnt seem afraid of it when he know about it.

Sharingan is such a hack in the manga that it's not even funny.. man, im even ready to say Pain couldnt do shit against a sharingan user weith susanoo..

There was no goddamn progression in this chapter...all stupid flashbacks...
    I love both danzo and sasuke, but if danzo wins and sasuke has to retreat im gonna be pissed.....after all that that danzo put sasuke through he should go insane and rape him......
    I highly doubt that sasuke has the yata and yotsuka( i hope he does though), im thinking those were items itachi somehow found on his own. We saw sasukes susanoo have a sword but its prob just a regular demon sword.
    Also, itachi was completely invincible when his full susanoo was activated, im hoping sasuke finally completes susanoo and severely damages danzo and makes him retreat. Then sasuke should be nearly blind and agree to take itachi's eyes.

Which chapter shows Sasuke Susanoo using the sword?
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    None.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    None.
    Chapter 465, Susanoo uses a sword to break through the wall so Sasuke can escape. Check it out: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/465/01/

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

None.

Im gonna go ahead and assume you were talking about the totsuka sword. If not, you should try readin the manga sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and assume you were talking about the totsuka sword. If not, you should try readin the manga sometime.
    That was Gatorade smart guy. He spilled Gatorade on the walls.

That was Gatorade smart guy. He spilled Gatorade on the walls.
    ooooooooooooo my bad i was wayyyy off

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    ooooooooooooo my bad i was wayyyy off
    Thats right! I'm never wrong. And even when I'm wrong I'm never wrong.

There were way too many flashbacks in this chapter, a lot of them were flashbacks of very recent material as well, stuff that they definitely could have done without.

Anyway, for what it was I thought it was alright. Although, I am really hoping that there is some deeper reason to Naruto passing out and that he isn't just wimping out over what has been said. I think that this may have something to do with the power Itachi gave him starting to activate but that is really just a guess. I just really want it to be more than Naruto having a breakdown because that would just be lame in my opinion.

As for Danzou, it looks like having all those Sharingan's has super boosted his genjutsu power. It will be interesting to see what else he can do. He says that their eyes will do the talking so he must have some other really high powered doujutsu up his sleeve (quite literally in this case).