View Poll Results: Who would Win,Battle Royal?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neji

2 5.41%
  • Kakashi

15 40.54%
  • Lee/Eight Gates/Drunken Fist

8 21.62%
  • Kiba

0 0%
  • Gaara

12 32.43%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by End Of A New Era View Post
    Neji could justu use rotation and defend himself also he has eight trigrams air palm which he can aim at gaaia thus taking him out from the air then the leaf shinobi would get rid of gaara. The rest would justu double team kakashi. After beating kakashi there would be Lee,Neji Kiba. Kiba of course would be the first to be eliminated. Neji since being out of chakra due to the fighting lee could pound him with taijutsu,because you need to add chakra to ur palms to knock out ur enemies chakra points if your a hyuuga. So i change my pick lee or Neji would win. But kakashi would have a good advantage.
    The discussion in your other thread was about Neji taking down Gaara, and everyone said that Neji would be killed before he could get close to Gaara, yet in this post you are assuming that nejis can get close to Gaara and Neji's attack can get through the ultimate defence (which i cant see happening). It does not make any sense.

This is why we stopped the Vs threads, but a battle royal, that takes it to a whole new level.

The people you have nominated are short range fighters, with the exception of Gaara and maybe Kakashi. As we learnt in the Neji Vs Gaara discussion, they are not suited to fight as the short range fighters would get destroyed by the long range fighters (Gaara).
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

This would be between Gaara and Kakashi, I don't really see the others having any chance.

Gaara and Kakashi are the only ones on this list who are Kage level. Gaara has the massive advantage of being the only long range fighter on this list and he also has his absolute defense. Kakashi is the only one who might be able to get through Gaara's defenses with a lightening technique or his Mangekyou. Kakashi has been fighting Gai for years he isn't going to have any problem beating Lee. Neji is a close range monster but Gaara and Kakashi are both capable of fighting at long range. I really don't think Neji could get close enough to Gaara to deal a fatal blow and Kakashi is no slouch at close range, I think he could handle himself without too much of a problem.

I would give this fight to Gaara simply because his ultimate defense seems to be better than before as does his ability to control his sand, which was already at a very high level. Gaara is the only one among the younger characters who seems capable of competing with Naruto and Sasuke.
    Last edited by artifice; 12-12-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Who would Win in a battle?
    My opinion is Gaara. Neji relies on Close combat to win battles gaara is capable of using long range attacks. Think of it this way imagine Gaara blasting neji with long range sand waves, and Neji needing to use rotation as his only way to counter. Sure Neji would block it but Gaara can keep pounding him with sand. Gaara's Jutsu's are large scale look at the fight with Kimimaro or whatever (Bone Dude). Gaara pounded him with a giant wave of sand. Sure Kimimaro lived but how can Neji keep on avoiding large scale attacks like that.

Another reason, Gaara's defense is more elaborate and stronger than Neji's. His shield of Shukaku jutsu is so powerful kimimaru couldn't break through it.
    ^^Your post from the Neji vs. Gaara thread.....

Neji could just use rotation and defend himself also he has eight trigrams air palm which he can aim at Gaara thus taking him out from the air then the leaf shinobi would get rid of Gaara. The rest would just double team Kakashi. After beating Kakashi there would be Lee, Neji and Kiba. Kiba of course would be the first to be eliminated. Neji since being out of chakra due to the fighting lee could pound him with taijutsu,because you need to add chakra to ur palms to knock out ur enemies chakra points if your a hyuuga. So i change my pick lee or Neji would win. But kakashi would have a good advantage.
    ^^Your post in this current thread....All of a sudden, Gaara can't defend himself? Gaara can't throw waves of sand at everybody now? What happened to that 'elaborate and stronger' defense? No absolute defense? What happened to all that?

Gaara is mah baby!! He would kick them all down- except Lee because he's got such an adorkable crush on him. Besides, drunken Lee is allowed on this thread and he is a monster bad ass... at least until he passes out- probably in Gaara's arms. XD
    When heroes fall, in love or war, they live forever...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    ^^Your post from the Neji vs. Gaara thread.....

^^Your post in this current thread....All of a sudden, Gaara can't defend himself? Gaara can't throw waves of sand at everybody now? What happened to that 'elaborate and stronger' defense? No absolute defense? What happened to all that?
    Oh i left out that piece of information thank you for pointing it out i feel like an idiot now lol so i guess gaara would win but kakashi could be a problem so its hard to decide. Gaara has my vote now.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

how would k-man lose to gaara? he has chidori which saskue used to punch through gaaras defense. lighting can beat earth, sand is earth.

my money is on lee, with some sake.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

lee speed makes him un-beatable. i say is this battle royal lee would use his kunai to stab the shit out of everyone and slicing the necks ear to ear before the knew what hit them,,, somthing like the 4th
    as seen here::

https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    how would k-man lose to gaara? he has chidori which saskue used to punch through gaaras defense. lighting can beat earth, sand is earth.

my money is on lee, with some sake.
    Gaara's defense is a hell of a lot stronger now (he blocked Sasuke's Enton and Raikage's lightening shield kick), plus he has many more variations of it. Just think about how he used it against Kimimarro. Kakashi can punch a hole through it but if it is too thick for his arm to go right through and hit Gaara it won't be sufficient.

Also, Gaara can fly high above Kakashi, just as we saw when Sasuke fought Deidara, that could be a problem. Kakashi doesn't have wings like CS2 Sasuke, he can't fly up and attack. Kakashi can use his Mangekyou for sure but he only has about 2 shots with it. If Gaara can use a sand clone as a distraction while he hides his real body, Kakashi is out of luck. Kakashi has other long range techniques but none that are likely to pierce Gaara's defenses.

I am certainly not saying it would be an easy win for Gaara though. It could go either way I think, Kakashi is obviously going to give Gaara a lot of trouble. Ultimately though I think Gaara would probably have the upper hand. Gaara has more chakra than Kakashi so he can outlast him if it really came down to that.

I'm not too sure that Kakashi can't use the gates himself. If he doesn't know how at the moment (which I think he might) he could surely copy it once Lee does it, can't he. I think Kakashi can probably do most of Gai's moves.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Gaara's defense is a hell of a lot stronger now (he blocked Sasuke's Enton and Raikage's lightening shield kick), plus he has many more variations of it. Just think about how he used it against Kimimarro. Kakashi can punch a hole through it but if it is too thick for his arm to go right through and hit Gaara it won't be sufficient.

Also, Gaara can fly high above Kakashi, just as we saw when Sasuke fought Deidara, that could be a problem. Kakashi doesn't have wings like CS2 Sasuke, he can't fly up and attack. Kakashi can use his Mangekyou for sure but he only has about 2 shots with it. If Gaara can use a sand clone as a distraction while he hides his real body, Kakashi is out of luck. Kakashi has other long range techniques but none that are likely to pierce Gaara's defenses.

I am certainly not saying it would be an easy win for Gaara though. It could go either way I think, Kakashi is obviously going to give Gaara a lot of trouble. Ultimately though I think Gaara would probably have the upper hand. Gaara has more chakra than Kakashi so he can outlast him if it really came down to that.
    My point exactly Gaara can own kakashi with his large scale attacks like what he did against the bone guy. he made a whole sea of sand and used sand coffin to attempt to crush the bone buy. I bet he would do that against kakashi. Plus why do some of you say lee,i mean if Guy has a hard time beating kakashi what makes you think lee can beat him. Kakashi can own all but Gaara.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!