View Poll Results: Who would Win,Battle Royal?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neji

2 5.41%
  • Kakashi

15 40.54%
  • Lee/Eight Gates/Drunken Fist

8 21.62%
  • Kiba

0 0%
  • Gaara

12 32.43%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    But f*ck that. Right in the amidst of battle TenTen shows up and uses "Sougu • Tensasai"
    Spoiler!

Ok so that takes care of Lee and Kiba. Next TenTen uses a shadow clone and attacks with Soushouryuu

Spoiler!

She catches Kakashi in the blind spot so all thats left is Gaara.

To break through Gaara's defense she uses Kuchiyose • Tobidougu

Spoiler!

Dude this was over as soon as OP included TenTen in the list. I don't know why he even added her as she is clearly one of the over powered ninjas in the series.
    Wow such a diverse fighter she is!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

A 1 on 1 fight is something that can easily be discussed. Each fighter has advantages and disadvantages that factor in.

A "battle royal" like you say is impossible to figure out. It depends on who starts fighting who first, who makes an alliance and gangs up on others, what strategy they use. Pretty much impossible to tell. But I can through out a scenerio.

I don't know where you came up with the choices. Kiba, seriously. Anyway, I think Kakashi is easily the most skilled fighter on the list followed by Gaara. I just don't know if Kakashi would have enough chakra to fight all those opponents at once.

I would also have to assume that Gaara being the outcast from another village, the others would gang up on him and take him out first. So I say Gaara is out of the fight first.

Next I would say teammates Neji and Rock Lee form an alliance forcing Kakashi and Kiba to do so also (they have the dog thing going on anyway). Kakashi defeats Neji easily and Rock Lee defeats Kiba.

This leaves only Rock Lee and Kakashi. Kakashi is severly drained, but has strategy, ninjutsu, genjutsu, and experience fighting Guy (a better version of Rock Lee) give him a huge advantage. I say the victory goes to Kakashi without him even needing MS.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

You count Gaara out first when his abilities are perfectly suited to fighting multiple opponents at once if need be? I don't know about him being the first to go down in your scenario.....I'd look at Kiba going down first.

Yeah Gaara can just fly and end up only worrying about Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You count Gaara out first when his abilities are perfectly suited to fighting multiple opponents at once if need be? I don't know about him being the first to go down in your scenario.....I'd look at Kiba going down first.
    Again, there are alot of factors. If the fight is in the desert Gaara has a huge advantage, if its in a different terrain that particular advantage is gone.

If Neji, Drunk Rock Lee, Kakashi, and Kiba were to gang up on Gaara I really do think he'd be the first out. I didn't say Kiba or any of the others would come out with no injuries, but I believe they will still be in the fight.

If Kakashi wasn't in the mix I wouldn't give it to him so easily. I'm assuming that Gaara's abilities went down even if slightly after losing the Bijuu. I also factor in Rock Lee giving so much trouble to Gaara without being drunk and Gaara still have Shikaku. Lee opens a couple gates and keeps Gaara so busy following him, Kakashi (although I said he may not have to use it) uses his MS ability to get rid of either Gaaras Gourd or a large portion of his sand. Kiba and Akumaru do their little tornado move to dispell sand and so does Neji. Yeah, I stick with my original thought, Gaara's down in round 1.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

You neglect to factor in the gay love between Gaara and Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

Yeah. But we will just have to assume that those feelings are suppressed.

Also Gaara is very slow so that is a huge factor. Why is he so slow. Let me see you run fast with sand in your ass. Can anyone say perma rash.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

There's no Tenten. I expected as much.
    there is no tenten cause she suck and would die in 2 seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Spoiler!
    nice joke
    and for you
    Spoiler!
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Again, there are alot of factors. If the fight is in the desert Gaara has a huge advantage, if its in a different terrain that particular advantage is gone.

If Neji, Drunk Rock Lee, Kakashi, and Kiba were to gang up on Gaara I really do think he'd be the first out. I didn't say Kiba or any of the others would come out with no injuries, but I believe they will still be in the fight.

If Kakashi wasn't in the mix I wouldn't give it to him so easily. I'm assuming that Gaara's abilities went down even if slightly after losing the Bijuu. I also factor in Rock Lee giving so much trouble to Gaara without being drunk and Gaara still have Shikaku. Lee opens a couple gates and keeps Gaara so busy following him, Kakashi (although I said he may not have to use it) uses his MS ability to get rid of either Gaaras Gourd or a large portion of his sand. Kiba and Akumaru do their little tornado move to dispell sand and so does Neji. Yeah, I stick with my original thought, Gaara's down in round 1.
    Neji could justu use rotation and defend himself also he has eight trigrams air palm which he can aim at gaaia thus taking him out from the air then the leaf shinobi would get rid of gaara. The rest would justu double team kakashi. After beating kakashi there would be Lee,Neji Kiba. Kiba of course would be the first to be eliminated. Neji since being out of chakra due to the fighting lee could pound him with taijutsu,because you need to add chakra to ur palms to knock out ur enemies chakra points if your a hyuuga. So i change my pick lee or Neji would win. But kakashi would have a good advantage.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

Yeah Gaara can just fly and end up only worrying about Kakashi.
    lol @ both.
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    there is no tenten cause she suck and would die in 2 seconds

nice joke

and for you
    Spoiler!
    Your life is a joke . Bankai don't talk to me anymore.