• So So

3 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    The problem with kubo is he did not emphasize or expanded anything about humans dieng...... its explained as general that if a human dies they go to SS whether their good or bad as a whole......... the only explanation we ever got was that if a hollow(who was once human) has done evil deeds are the once bound for hell..... he made it look like that the judgement between a human and a hollow is completely different.... and remember that outer district rokungai's are full of hooligans that kill and murder each other(were did this people come from?real world? maybe some, others maybe? who knows)... also the death of an arrancar/menos wasn't expanded....maybe later i don't know...but seeing this chapter because these 3 dudes..... humans die they go to SS in general without distinguishing from good or bad imo.... completely different from how they judge hollows

And regarding tsukishima....he died period...... remember what ginjou said when a FB's user dies the abilities that a fullbringer(tsukishima inflicted to his victims) will go away....... well at the end of the FB arc when riruka mentioned tsukishima to inoue... inoue asks "who is tsukishima?".... meaning his fullbring ability was no more since he died riding in the sunset
    I thought Kubo said that Humans that had committed severe crimes as a human were sent to hell, such as killing innocent people (the hollow that was a famous serial murderer as a human, he put the boy's soul into the parakeet). The Zanpakuto only cleanses sins that were committed as a hollow.

still doesn't explain how the guy who killed his own wife made it, unless it's considered an accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Windz View Post
    I thought Kubo said that Humans that had committed severe crimes as a human were sent to hell, such as killing innocent people (the hollow that was a famous serial murderer as a human, he put the boy's soul into the parakeet). The Zanpakuto only cleanses sins that were committed as a hollow.

still doesn't explain how the guy who killed his own wife made it, unless it's considered an accident?
    Don't worry, I already came up with a theory. In the first place, Fullbringers are not normal humans, they are partially hollows. This means that all the sins that they have committed from the moment they are born to the moment of their death, would have been nulled if they were slashed by a cleansing blade, seeing as they were hollow-like even before they were born. Let's face it, the Time Guy wouldn't have killed his own wife if he didn't had his powers... probably . In a way it is certainly true that the powers they have obtained unwillingly, have twisted them a little bit. They shouldn't have those powers in the first place.

Or his wife wasn't as innocent as we thought .

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Windz View Post

Its all about hollows committed a crime during past lives.....it was never said that humans who never became full hollows that have committed sins go to hell...everything rukia stated in that chapter are when they become hollows(meaning not human anymore) and what comes after ... they either go to ss or hell........ she was all referring to hollows....... it was never divided/distiguished whether humans like the FB's or any would go anywhere but SS... imo he should have specified it.....but he didn't.... all was said is that a human dies, killed etc. they go to SS....... basically they are judge differently from a hollow... which makes it confusing

What's more..... never mind tsukishima and giriko.....because they were humans w/ fullbring derived from hollow powers, like humans with quincy powers....basically they're still just "special humans" so they still end up in SS......... what bugs me a little is ginjou? he is a human w/fullbring w/ shinigami powers..... so this chapter imo intended to say that if you are human "first" you still go to SS..... much like ichigo will if he died

I dunno how so many of you think this chapter was filler, unless you are unable to read between the lines. We only got some big clues(read: answers) to some questions that has bugged Bleach readers for forever. Like pretty much a confirmation that Ichigo is related to the Shibas; Kukkaku talked about dissapointing their uncle, hmm lets think about this for a bit, who would be the most disappointed in Ichigo not being able to have a normal life but to continue on fighting? Gee... Also, we now know without a doubt(unless you are retarded) that Grimmjow was the one who saved Urahara and friends, thus giving us another long awaited confirmation, that he is alive and well. If that weren't enough, we also have Ganju and the fullbringers in the mix now training to get stronger(yeah not too big a deal I know). Then there was the comedy, I love interactions having to do with Urahara and Mayuri... pretty much gold there every time. Anyway, filler my ass. This chapter was pretty damned great.

Also people talking about Orihime being able to heal Zangetsu need to remember there are things that even Orihime can't undo, like the hole in Ichigo's chest made by Ulquiorra, not to mention Ulquiorra's disintegration itself. There does seem to be a limit on the amount of event rejection she can do to something/someone based on the amount or level of reiatsu damage done by an insanely strong force. Also, squad zero isn't going to "repair" Zangetsu they are reforging it, as in it will be a different blade but similar. So no, all the explanation last chapter of not being able to fix a broken bankai is not moot. But anyway, by all means, continue the bitch fest people, that is what the Bleach forums are for aren't they? lol

^ From what I remember, Ori can undo almost anything as long as there is no foreign reiatsu blocking her from doing it (Ulqiora's remaining reiatsu in Ichigo's wounds was blocking Orihime from undoing the damage). After all, it is not undoing, but abolishing destiny's/God's (according to Aizen , IIRC) choice/order.

Its all about hollows committed a crime during past lives.....it was never said that humans who never became full hollows that have committed sins go to hell...everything rukia stated in that chapter are when they become hollows(meaning not human anymore) and what comes after ... they either go to ss or hell........ she was all referring to hollows....... it was never divided/distiguished whether humans like the FB's or any would go anywhere but SS... imo he should have specified it.....but he didn't.... all was said is that a human dies, killed etc. they go to SS....... basically they are judge differently from a hollow... which makes it confusing

What's more..... never mind tsukishima and giriko.....because they were humans w/ fullbring derived from hollow powers, like humans with quincy powers....basically they're still just "special humans" so they still end up in SS......... what bugs me a little is ginjou? he is a human w/fullbring w/ shinigami powers..... so this chapter imo intended to say that if you are human "first" you still go to SS..... much like ichigo will if he died
    I wouldn't take that translation too seriously, since it looks like the one form the time when lots of mistakes were done. So basically it might have been "Humans" or "Souls" and not "Hollows" on the middle left panel (I have seen worse mistakes than that). In this case it might be better to check the anime, because most likely, there is a better translation of that line there (a little like the famous conversation of Kisame - Itachi - Kakashi from Naruto ;P).

BTW. It reminded me that at the beginning of the series, some hollows had bounty on their heads (http://www.mangapanda.com/94-467-10/...hapter-13.html). Just imagine how much an espada member would have been worth now :p. I actually wonder how much money they owe Ichigo at this point...

What's more I have completely forgotten that Ichigo's sisters actually worked part time at their family clinic (http://www.mangapanda.com/94-461-17/...chapter-7.html)... you would think that this would have been used as a fan service much more often .

Or that Karin could see memories of the spirits (http://www.mangapanda.com/94-462-19/...chapter-8.html). I wonder if this means that her Zan would do something with manipulating memories ? Her Bankai would have inception then :p.

Man, I wonder if those things are going to be brought up again... well Kubo did say that he will continue this manga for another decade, so who knows ;D ?

Well even the anime refers to "the Soul" but it's still hard to grasp that you only go to hell if you become a hollow after death. My question is, if Rukia refers to "the soul" does that include the soul while it's inside a human body? I guess It's a bit vague, but I think I'm still going to believe that humans can go to hell without becoming hollows first. I like Zero's theory.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    It did feel like this chapter stretched its content a bit thinly. I liked the reveals this chapter had although I wish Kubo didn't spoil Grimmjowws return. But still it was very plausible he would make a return without the spoiler anyway. Even though I wasn't excited to see the fulbringers back due to them being so dull to me, I enjoyed the brevity of their appearance in this chapter.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Even when it was a whole arc about how powerful Inoue was suppose to be it still revolved around Ichigo lol, I feel you on that!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Even when it was a whole arc about how powerful Inoue was suppose to be it still revolved around Ichigo lol, I feel you on that!
    She was complete and utter McGuffin after the big deal to get her. Her only purpose was to serve as a plot device to get Ichigo to Hueco Mundo. In the end, I don't think Aizen even needed, used, or thought about her ability to accomplish his plans.

But yeah, why Kubo decided to reveal Grimmjow in a comic relief scene with absolutely no tension or payoff instead of showing him when he made his actual appearance by jumping in in the nick of time is beyond any logical human. Just Kubo being Kubo, I suppose.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.