• So So

3 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    Lol you guys totally missing the point...

- The reason THAT Tenchuuren didn't have a return functing is to prevent anyone from sneaking into SS. If it had its own way to get back even Aizen could just simply walk right in there. This would also explain why Kuukaku is so strong, her purpose is to guard and protect that place since its the only way for ppl from the royal palace to get back.

- Kuukaku saved the fullbringers and now they are in debt to her. So in return for saving them she ordered them to train her brother so that he can become stronger for the upcoming war. He's not leading them and they aren't apart of his clan. I suppose after the deal is done everyone will go their separate ways. I wonder how Ukitake and Shunsui will react to the presence of Ginjo in SS.

-This "Uncle" is obviously who is close to Ichigo AND is kin to Kuukaku and Ganju. Of course this person is "obviously" isshin which would mean whoever Kuukaku's father is its isshin's brother as well.

- very glad the easy going, fearless, and cool Grimmjow is back! I'm sure the fans will be pleased. However, I'm kinda disappointed Kubo used a "One-Swipe Kill tactic" on a weakened Opi to introduce his new strength. Not impressed. But it makes me wonder if he's still weaker than Halibel "the King of HM" ?

- Effin LOVE the look on Mayuri's face at the site of Urahara, he's always salty in the presence of superior scientists especially Urahara. I kind feel for him because in the presence of Shutara and Kisuke he seems so tiny lol
    Exactly my thought, except for Grimmjow's part. The only Arrancar I see powerful enough to be able to make a "deal" with Urahara is Ulquiorra in 2nd form.

Well technically, Urahara was able to mortally wound Opie without even releasing his Zan, because their standard defense is simply that weak. I mean look at Uryu, each slash that comes at him and hits, basically draws out tons of his blood. The Blood techs are simply that effective, to the point that only Bankai Level Power can pierce through their Blood Defense and Kenpachi . Grimjow simply took down Opie when he lowered his guard, from this alone it's hard to say how strong he has become if any, especially seeing as the only reason why he would make a deal with Urahara, is because he wants to become stronger and there is no better one than the creator of Hogyoku, which made him this strong in the first place. Or Urahara promised him a dual with Ichigo :p.

^ because he's ALWAYS super worried about EVERYONE else but himself. So, now that Urahara has "excused" him from worrying about others he will now focus on himself and we should expect some convo with broken or perhaps a reforged Zangetsu. I wonder if there will be a personality change. I personally would be very disappointed if old man Zangetsu is gone. @Sirrexx (sp?)

While I'm not a fan of Ichigo, I presume those who are fans would be highly disappointed (including myself) IF he somehow becomes stronger via getting his sword reforged with said "special reiatsu" cause that just seems like cheating. I mean we haven't even experienced the max potential of fullbringer/shinigami Ichigo hybrid yet not to mention his new profound Quincy powers.

Side note / prediction...
    (Urahara will have a finally long waited boss fight and will resemble a super sayain upon release of Bankai topped with uberl33tH4x reiatsu that he modded himself with scientific prowess, and will catastrophically SHAT! On the enemy.) *Enter Mayuri Rant* and *Shutara priceless FACE*

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

I think that "deal" was more along the lines of partnership similar to the Allied Shinobi contrivance in Naruto. Which make sense because of the Quicies are both their enemies atm and on top of that they are invading HM. Surely Grimm knows he can't defeat them alone and will need the aid of the shinigami. I'm sure once everything dies down, Hollows vs Shinigami will resume again.

But only One question ?? -_- ??

Where in the Flying Snatch-Napkin FUCK are the Vasto Lordes or Vastroodes!???????!!??11

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Thread Killer
    Delete Me
    v31

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Don't worry Jai, I liked it too .

Uncle... let's pretend that we don't know who it is . Still it's interesting that Kukakuu's father is a twin brother of Ishin, since the only way that Shiba and Ichigo could look almost identical, while having different parents, is this... then again it's manga so who knows ;P ?
    -This "Uncle" is obviously who is close to Ichigo AND is kin to Kuukaku and Ganju. Of course this person is "obviously" isshin which would mean whoever Kuukaku's father is its isshin's brother as well.
    I would be surprised if it wasn't Isshin Kukkaku was talking about. The resemblance between Ichigo and Kaien is no coincidence really. Kubo could go the extreme route and make the Soul King the uncle she mentioned. I mean Kukakku does have the only transport (that we know of) into the Spirit Palace since the thing Zero squad used to get to SS is only one way.

Oh, Kubo... Keep on trollin', you. I mean, Tsukishima was the only one who could have possibly survived his ordeal, but the other two were surely dead to rights. Now then, Grimmjow is finally, finally back on the scene after completely disappearing from existence during the Nnoitora/Kenpachi fight. Need to know his motivations now.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Oh, Kubo... Keep on trollin', you. I mean, Tsukishima was the only one who could have possibly survived his ordeal, but the other two were surely dead to rights. Now then, Grimmjow is finally, finally back on the scene after completely disappearing from existence during the Nnoitora/Kenpachi fight. Need to know his motivations now.
    Hm ? They are all dead... but their souls are alive :p. As you can see, the Soul Cutter is actually capable of cutting matter (I think that Ichigo have cut up a few roads, walls and trees with his sword), but the matter itself is there to protect the soul, thus only their bodies were killed... well maybe the Time-Guy's and Ginjou's souls were cleansed while being cut to pieces (their souls were seeded with a hollow element after all)... or rather, the body of a human takes the shape of his soul, but that body is made form many different souls of particles that it is build from (it would mean that rather than cutting their souls, a Zanpakutou was cutting the sousl of particles/matter from which their humans bodies are made of). I remember that at the beginning of the series, the damage that was inflicted upon Shinigami Ichigo, was later transfered to his body, when he went back without healing his wounds, and Rukia had to heals his body as well. In this case, their bodies died before their souls could have been wounded.

Hmmmmm now that I think about it, the Mod Battle Souls might not move the body itself, but are rather manipulating the souls of particles in the human body (like Chad with his skin but in a lesser fashion)... this sounds quite similar to Fullbring, which might mean that Kon might have achieved a Fullbring through this time skip :O. Perhaps Kubo was inspired by a filler episode where a cat used his spiritual energy to achieve a lion battle form ?

I'm not really surprised their souls are alive, thought I was rather expecting that their souls would have been send to HM, just as happened with Shiba Kaien who was fused with a hollow at the time of being killed with a Soul Cutter.

You can notice that Kubo only shows Tsukishima with his Fullbring weapon invoked, which might indeed mean that the Time-Guy and Ginjou no longer posses Fullbring powers (still they would maintain their reiatsu power level). This means that we might see how Ginjou's Zanpakutou looked before bing fused with Fullbring .

Oh right, forgot to mention that if someone still wonders about the SKR (Royal Palace), then you can probably think of it more like that Strawberry-Ver-Gameboy's Fullbringer Game Dimension, in which the captain fought Fullbringers. Basically it's a dimension within another dimension. That's why you can't see it even when you look into the sky and the only thing that can enter in and out, are the pillars. It wasn't mentioned how exactly the Royal Key would work, but seeing as you can use it from HR, then it probably summons the SKR (or rather the palace) to the Realm from which the key is used. Or it just opens a door that connect realms, just like the gate that shinigami use to travel between SS and HR.
    Last edited by Zero; 11-29-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Bleach has hit the dirt once again. Pointless pages and ink wasted on Urahara saying nothing. (Although I hope the he's with grimmjow).

Shiba needed to help them return. Who is this "uncle" person? Who knows, but based on bleach's track record, its someone related to Ichigo. So now Ginjo is back. SMH. Why bring back people that served the purpose. By this regard, we should expect a 'plot twist' when Gin, Tosen and Ulquiorra return. Yamaji aint dead. Aizen was/is a good guy, Ichigos mother is still alive, the soul king will require a mere child to save him, and more that likely Beanpole will become their friend.

I keep hoping for better, but I keep being disappointed. Sure people can tell me that I should walk away if I'm unhappy with the manga, and that would make sense, but after all the time I invested into Bleach I keep hoping for it to return to its glory days and I feel like I obligated to be satisfied by the story(as bold as that sounds, I can't help it).

Its not that I'm trying to hate on the story or anything, but for someone who has invested alot of time into the story, I can't help but feel that we deserve alittle more than whats being given to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

I can see why Tsukishima and Ginjou might be considered semi good, seeing as they didn't commit any grave sins against humans, but the time user purposely killed his own wife, just WTF, he should go straight to hell.
    The problem with kubo is he did not emphasize or expanded anything about humans dieng...... its explained as general that if a human dies they go to SS whether their good or bad as a whole......... the only explanation we ever got was that if a hollow(who was once human) has done evil deeds are the once bound for hell..... he made it look like that the judgement between a human and a hollow is completely different.... and remember that outer district rokungai's are full of hooligans that kill and murder each other(were did this people come from?real world? maybe some, others maybe? who knows)... also the death of an arrancar/menos wasn't expanded....maybe later i don't know...but seeing this chapter because these 3 dudes..... humans die they go to SS in general without distinguishing from good or bad imo.... completely different from how they judge hollows

And regarding tsukishima....he died period...... remember what ginjou said when a FB's user dies the abilities that a fullbringer(tsukishima inflicted to his victims) will go away....... well at the end of the FB arc when riruka mentioned tsukishima to inoue... inoue asks "who is tsukishima?".... meaning his fullbring ability was no more since he died riding in the sunset