0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 518 Discussion / 519 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Lol Bleach making abit of sense for once. N this super jutsu thingy that retores bankai...kinda defeats the purpose of spending a whole chapter explaining how a bankai is forever changed...n there is a limit to how much 'suspense' u can keep regarding our certain mystery person...I think it is painfully obvious to most readers by now who it is, there isn't much point in dragging it on anymore.

Uncle? who is uncle that kuukaku is referring too? is it isshin? coz he would be sad if ichigo was sent away........ plus the mystery guy who killed opie is definitely grimmjow... the lower torso and outfit... plus his interaction with ichigo is obvious.. what is urahara's contract with him anyways?

The fullbringers are back? they were dragged by kuukaku out of rokungai after they died apparently...... when humans do die i am now convince that they definitely go to SS whether they are good or bad...... only those who become hollows who have done evil things in their past lives are sent to hell and not humans....... that explains why there are too many bad elements in the outskirts of rokungai especially the farthest district as described before.... because humans are send to SS in general doesn't matter if their good or bad

One things strange though? what is the kings key that aizen was aiming to forge? Was it a dud planted on the ancient shinigami archives to mislead the threat to attempt to go to the royal realm? or something else... i'm confuse on this last part.... we should have an explanation on this from the royal guard or aizen himself

Update:

For those who are eagerly waiting for their favorite dead characters to come back(because of the apparent return of the 3 dead FB's), like the arrancars.... it all depends on how kubo explains things

Again

1.) We know that all humans who dies are sent to soul society in general no difference if they are good or bad = rokungai are filled with bad entities especially the outer district

2.) Hollows that have done evil deeds in their past lives are only the ones that are clearly explained that are bound to hell

3.) When a shinigami dies they will become a spirit particle and becomes part of SS... so no more gin, yamamoto and others who have died

4.)Now the big question is....(disregarding the movies/fillers) what will happen to an arrancar, menos if they died? these guys are not just hollows... they are a conglomeration of different hollows one being dominant.... what'll happen? would they break into separate souls and be sent to SS or hell, or would be sent as a whole basing the judgement on the dominant soul? kubo did not or at least not yet convey on this part.... this will decide the whether your favorite arrancars could come back or not
    Last edited by my2kb22; 11-28-2012 at 11:41 AM.

I have always hated how EVERYONE seems to be fukkin omniscient whereas Ichigo actively chooses to remain perpetually retarded. It seems everyone knows more about Ichigo than Ichigo does. Kuukaku could be his aunt for all we know but that's not the point. Kubo's piss poor attempts at "foreshadowing" are cringe-worthy.

For instance, this: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514/11
    ...is a brazen repeat of this: http://www.mangapanda.com/94-49233-6...apter-397.html

After that little pow-wow Isshin was almost literally about to spill EVERYTHING, but what does Ichigo say? "No thanks, YOU'RE not ready." And then the little retard goes screamin "WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!!" at Bach even though it's his own damn fault he doesn't know shit.

Seriously. Ukitake, Urahara, Isshin, Ginjo, Bach, they all know tons of shit. And then there's Aizen.
    Aizen knows what's happenin'. Aizen knows everything. Ichigo's entire life was his pet project. "All according to motherf**kin plan". Aizen's also seen the Soul King, which apparently is someTHING, rather than someONE, if I read his exchange with Urahara right. I wouldn't be surprised if the Soul King turned out to be the Black Ball from Gantz which dishes out cryptic messages like a magic8 ball.

And I have doubts that the Zero Division is really all that. Better than the entire Gotei 13 combined? Which Gotei 13? The Gotei 13 of 100 years ago? The Gotei 13 with Aizen, Gin, and Tosen in the roster? Aizen wooped pretty much everyone on his own, so unless everyone in the Zero Division is as strong or stronger than Aizen or Ichigo FGT, I call bullshit.

Also, what's all this "reforging" nonsense. They have Inoue, the Ctrl+Z of the manga world. Just have her undo the damage and.... well that's that. Wait, what? She doesn't have enough reiatsu? Bullshit! She can resurrect the dead. She could've restored Yamamoto's arm, which definitely had more reiatsu packed inside than Ichigo does in his entire body let alone his sword. Heck she probably could've brought Yamamoto back to life too if there was still any part of him left.
    Oh well, reforging it is. Deedeedee.

The one bright spot in all this is that Grimmjow's back. Although, he never really left to begin with, seeing as how he was still alive when Ichigo started fighting Nnoitora...

/end rant
    Last edited by Nottier; 11-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.

If indeed isshin is the uncle of kukaku shiba then than makes isshin a shiba. He stated before that he would reveal why ichigo resembles kaien. If this is true then that explains it.

FB's are in SS after their apparent death, i wonder what their role is in this upcoming full scale war. Plus i imagine the hollow would have a big role since its almost 100% that the mystery person is grimmjow. To add to it urahara made a deal with him

I like the design of the Royal Palace.

Initiate
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Cool

There's no mistaking it, the guy is grimmjow(the lowert torso, the hand grip and the.... KURASAKI!!) Damn was expecting someone worth wild...and I do also wonder what happens to arrancars when they die, that one fan story that kubo mentioned was cannon had espada 7 and8? Go to hell after their death.... So darn... I wanted ulquiorra back but in shinigami form. Kubo still didn't give an intro on the black guy in the zero squad.
    I believe gotei 13 with Aizen, Gin, and Tousen ...no fuck Tousen.... Yet alone aizen but with Gin' shikai/bankai, I'd say the gotei was stronger back then then it is now... And shunsui is referring to the gotei now...so each zero squad member >>>/== aizen IMO.

This chapter had one purpose ... filler it wasted a lot of time and explained nothing.

- Urahara called to say nothing relevant

- Why the pillar can only be launched from whats her names place is unknown?

- She said something about Uncle was she referring to the previous VC of 13th squad or someone else?

- I thought the spirit king lived in different dimension not in the sky.....

Well whatever lets see whats in the palace....next week

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    This chapter had one purpose ... filler it wasted a lot of time and explained nothing.

- Urahara called to say nothing relevant

- Why the pillar can only be launched from whats her names place is unknown?

- She said something about Uncle was she referring to the previous VC of 13th squad or someone else?

- I thought the spirit king lived in different dimension not in the sky.....

Well whatever lets see whats in the palace....next week
    YOU SAID IT AL BROTHER

Kubo could have comfortably and easily contained the entire chapter in 4-5 meaningful pages.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Lol Bleach making abit of sense for once. N this super jutsu thingy that retores bankai...kinda defeats the purpose of spending a whole chapter explaining how a bankai is forever changed...n there is a limit to how much 'suspense' u can keep regarding our certain mystery person...I think it is painfully obvious to most readers by now who it is, there isn't much point in dragging it on anymore.
    Kubo just wants to add Quincy powers into Zangetsu, that's what its all about.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Nottier View Post
    I have always hated how EVERYONE seems to be fukkin omniscient whereas Ichigo actively chooses to remain perpetually retarded. It seems everyone knows more about Ichigo than Ichigo does. Kuukaku could be his aunt for all we know but that's not the point. Kubo's piss poor attempts at "foreshadowing" are cringe-worthy.

For instance, this: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514/11
    ...is a brazen repeat of this: http://www.mangapanda.com/94-49233-6...apter-397.html

After that little pow-wow Isshin was almost literally about to spill EVERYTHING, but what does Ichigo say? "No thanks, YOU'RE not ready." And then the little retard goes screamin "WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!!" at Bach even though it's his own damn fault he doesn't know shit.

Seriously. Ukitake, Urahara, Isshin, Ginjo, Bach, they all know tons of shit. And then there's Aizen.
    Aizen knows what's happenin'. Aizen knows everything. Ichigo's entire life was his pet project. "All according to motherf**kin plan". Aizen's also seen the Soul King, which apparently is someTHING, rather than someONE, if I read his exchange with Urahara right. I wouldn't be surprised if the Soul King turned out to be the Black Ball from Gantz which dishes out cryptic messages like a magic8 ball.

And I have doubts that the Zero Division is really all that. Better than the entire Gotei 13 combined? Which Gotei 13? The Gotei 13 of 100 years ago? The Gotei 13 with Aizen, Gin, and Tosen in the roster? Aizen wooped pretty much everyone on his own, so unless everyone in the Zero Division is as strong or stronger than Aizen or Ichigo FGT, I call bullshit.

Also, what's all this "reforging" nonsense. They have Inoue, the Ctrl+Z of the manga world. Just have her undo the damage and.... well that's that. Wait, what? She doesn't have enough reiatsu? Bullshit! She can resurrect the dead. She could've restored Yamamoto's arm, which definitely had more reiatsu packed inside than Ichigo does in his entire body let alone his sword. Heck she probably could've brought Yamamoto back to life too if there was still any part of him left.
    Oh well, reforging it is. Deedeedee.

The one bright spot in all this is that Grimmjow's back. Although, he never really left to begin with, seeing as how he was still alive when Ichigo started fighting Nnoitora...

/end rant
    You have officially made my morning!

Also, when did Tsukishima die or is he even dead? Maybe he was simply bought to SS. Last we saw of him he was piggy back riding through the woods on the back of Shishigawara.

Oh & good call on The Spirit King possibly being that Magic 8 Ball. At the rate Kubo is going, I wouldn't be surprised.

The posts in this thread so far have been FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!! At least when Oda does Manga filler it's designed to character build his crew.

Tsuki definitely died. Hole in the chest and all. It was a lot clearer in the anime. Still, there had to have been a better way to fill this chapter in order to have the cliffhanger of arriving at the palace.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.