• So So

3 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    chapter wasnt a COMPLETE waste. It was mostly a waste, but not completely. We got to see Ginjo and Tsukishima. Like anyone really cares about them. Ginjo has a new look. I wonder how Tsuki will feel about Byakuya's current status. Seeing as how using his fullbring made him and Byakuya training partners/ bff's.

awww who am I kidding? This chapter was a let down. I wont hold it against Kubo because his last few chapters have been good. I just wish we got to see Grimmjow. Also, while we're at it, where is Yammy?

I'm guessing the Uncle is Isshin. I say that with absolutely no certainty. This chapter was a little confussing.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Well like most of us thought the mystery person was Grimmjow. I wonder if the uncle Kukkaku is talking about is Isshin (probably). Hey its the fullbringers, never thought I would be seeing those guys again (seriously). And a new-old blade for Ichigo? Liked the chapter, probably the only here who would admit it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Don't worry Jai, I liked it too .

The sheer thought that Ganjuu is a new leader of Fullbringers, or rather that Fullbringers have joined his gang, is quite amusing . He must have powered up nicely.

I can see why Tsukishima and Ginjou might be considered semi good, seeing as they didn't commit any grave sins against humans, but the time user purposely killed his own wife, just WTF, he should go straight to hell.

I'm actually wondering about the state of their powers. I can see that Tsukishima retained his powers, since he wasn't killed with a cleansing blade like Ginjou and the time-guy. Their powers are hollow based, so by killing them with a Zanpakutou, their hollows parts should have been cleansed, thus their Fullbring powers should have disappeared.

Uncle... let's pretend that we don't know who it is . Still it's interesting that Kukakuu's father is a twin brother of Ishin, since the only way that Shiba and Ichigo could look almost identical, while having different parents, is this... then again it's manga so who knows ;P ?

So, am I to assume that the Spirit Key is a Spaceship ? Because form what I understood, those pillars are the only ones with the quality to pierce through the space fabric between SS and SKR, thought it still needed enough power to reach the barrier/rift.

only grimmjow can be that person

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    This chapter had one purpose ... filler it wasted a lot of time and explained nothing.

- Urahara called to say nothing relevant

- Why the pillar can only be launched from whats her names place is unknown?

- She said something about Uncle was she referring to the previous VC of 13th squad or someone else?

- I thought the spirit king lived in different dimension not in the sky.....

Well whatever lets see whats in the palace....next week
    I can see where you're coming from but I have to disagree with one point. Urahara's call saved us from 10 chapters with Ichigo going to hueco mundo trying to save the people he thought were in danger, only to get the same thing. The rest however does seem a bit odd.

When it comes to the Pillar only being launched, courtesy of Kukakku, I wouldn't really see why the pillar wasn't built in with a return function. BUT! Maybe that was one of the duties of the Shiba clan? I guess they were the return function.

Kaien was her brother so no, not in reference to him, but I was puzzled by her mention of an uncle. There have been a few theories floating around about Isshin being part of the clan, and his involvement with his wife lead to the downfall of the clan. But it seems to likely now. I'm just expecting Aizen to come in and pull a total switcheroo on everyone. Something along the lines of his Bankai creates an alternate reality and there is no Soul Society, living world, or Hueco mundo, its allllll in Ichigo's head lol!

Your last point is the one I can relate to the most. How was it not noticed if its just up in the sky? Maybe it is sort of in another dimension? The Oaken may have worked like a Zanpaktou in the sense that when a Shinigami uses theirs as a sort of key to unlock the door to SS. The Oaken MAY have been the same way?

This is all babble cooked up by my fevered brain lol but trying to shine a positive light on what seemed like a long, drawn out chapter, Really helped me enjoy this one

Bump

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by Nottier View Post
    I have always hated how EVERYONE seems to be fukkin omniscient whereas Ichigo actively chooses to remain perpetually retarded. It seems everyone knows more about Ichigo than Ichigo does. Kuukaku could be his aunt for all we know but that's not the point. Kubo's piss poor attempts at "foreshadowing" are cringe-worthy.

For instance, this: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514/11
    ...is a brazen repeat of this: http://www.mangapanda.com/94-49233-6...apter-397.html

After that little pow-wow Isshin was almost literally about to spill EVERYTHING, but what does Ichigo say? "No thanks, YOU'RE not ready." And then the little retard goes screamin "WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!!" at Bach even though it's his own damn fault he doesn't know shit.

Seriously. Ukitake, Urahara, Isshin, Ginjo, Bach, they all know tons of shit. And then there's Aizen.
    Aizen knows what's happenin'. Aizen knows everything. Ichigo's entire life was his pet project. "All according to motherf**kin plan". Aizen's also seen the Soul King, which apparently is someTHING, rather than someONE, if I read his exchange with Urahara right. I wouldn't be surprised if the Soul King turned out to be the Black Ball from Gantz which dishes out cryptic messages like a magic8 ball.

And I have doubts that the Zero Division is really all that. Better than the entire Gotei 13 combined? Which Gotei 13? The Gotei 13 of 100 years ago? The Gotei 13 with Aizen, Gin, and Tosen in the roster? Aizen wooped pretty much everyone on his own, so unless everyone in the Zero Division is as strong or stronger than Aizen or Ichigo FGT, I call bullshit.

Also, what's all this "reforging" nonsense. They have Inoue, the Ctrl+Z of the manga world. Just have her undo the damage and.... well that's that. Wait, what? She doesn't have enough reiatsu? Bullshit! She can resurrect the dead. She could've restored Yamamoto's arm, which definitely had more reiatsu packed inside than Ichigo does in his entire body let alone his sword. Heck she probably could've brought Yamamoto back to life too if there was still any part of him left.
    Oh well, reforging it is. Deedeedee.

The one bright spot in all this is that Grimmjow's back. Although, he never really left to begin with, seeing as how he was still alive when Ichigo started fighting Nnoitora...

/end rant
    Best first post ever! You sir deserves an award.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3

Initiate
    Tsukishima for 6th Division Captain!

Lol you guys totally missing the point...

- The reason THAT Tenchuuren didn't have a return functing is to prevent anyone from sneaking into SS. If it had its own way to get back even Aizen could just simply walk right in there. This would also explain why Kuukaku is so strong, her purpose is to guard and protect that place since its the only way for ppl from the royal palace to get back.

- Kuukaku saved the fullbringers and now they are in debt to her. So in return for saving them she ordered them to train her brother so that he can become stronger for the upcoming war. He's not leading them and they aren't apart of his clan. I suppose after the deal is done everyone will go their separate ways. I wonder how Ukitake and Shunsui will react to the presence of Ginjo in SS.

-This "Uncle" is obviously who is close to Ichigo AND is kin to Kuukaku and Ganju. Of course this person is "obviously" isshin which would mean whoever Kuukaku's father is its isshin's brother as well.

- very glad the easy going, fearless, and cool Grimmjow is back! I'm sure the fans will be pleased. However, I'm kinda disappointed Kubo used a "One-Swipe Kill tactic" on a weakened Opi to introduce his new strength. Not impressed. But it makes me wonder if he's still weaker than Halibel "the King of HM" ?

- Effin LOVE the look on Mayuri's face at the site of Urahara, he's always salty in the presence of superior scientists especially Urahara. I kind feel for him because in the presence of Shutara and Kisuke he seems so tiny lol

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3

^This guy. This guy knows.

Quote Originally Posted by xHollowfiedx View Post
    I can see where you're coming from but I have to disagree with one point. Urahara's call saved us from 10 chapters with Ichigo going to hueco mundo trying to save the people he thought were in danger, only to get the same thing.
    That's a good point. Thanks for the perspective--I guess it could've been worse.

For the life of me, I can't tell why Ichigo has not tried to sit down and talk to his Zan. He keeps buying everyone's lines about how things won't be the same and how Batman has changed things forever, and he keeps buying it. How about sit down and figure out for yourself what's going on?!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.