0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Long time no see

---> Law For The *** WIN<----

Crazy... seeing this but is vergo already done for it ?

This is one Hell Epic Chapter! That slicing power of Law remind me on Mihawk's did in MF.

still fresh in my mind, there was so many peoples said VAs is far above Supernovas, including Luffy and Law is weaker than them.
    but what they did now prove that their power level increasingly advanced and surpasses VAs and reached near the Admiral Level.

Law >>> Luffy??
    well, i'm not so sure about this.
    Oda is playing with us, making us think to somewhat direction then turn side so suddenly.

he bring down Snow Logia Monet that stop luffy's punch but then only need zoro's single slash to terrorizing her, then we have this haki master that can break sanji's leg with single kick beating up Law and Smoker. then after take his heart back, Law is easily slicing him.

I think luffy is still d strongest of Supernovas, but he didn't show yet his full power after the 2 years training. remember The one taught him is Right hand of the Strongest Crew that once conquer all the GL including the NW? I think Dark King's method training similar to survive in NW as he already know how cruel NW is.

Just wait and see, besides we ain't see the 4th and 5th gear ^^

p.s. my english is sucks, sorry...

I don't see why you guys just suddenly think Law>Luffy. Have you all forgot how he would have completely destroy Noir back in FI arc? Imo, Luffy, Law and Kid would be on the same level all throughout until the end when Luffy manages to be a tad stronger after beating BB.

What Law did this chapter and what Mihawk did in the war are two different strikes. Law cut the island using his df, Mihawk cut the iceburg through a normal slash.

Gotta give it to Vergo though, his CoA is just monstrous. Law doesn't necessarily has a stronger CoA than Vergo, he just needed to concentrate it target a single point while Vergo put his CoA evenly throughout his body.

sig made by me

Although I agree that Luffy, Law and Kid (maybe even Drake now) will likely all remain on near even keel to the end like you said, I believe what many of us (at least what I am) basing our placement of Law (slightly) above Luffy is due to Law's DF hax ability. While Luffy may have the edge in pure strength, what Law accomplished this chapter illustrates the vastness of Law's powers. For Pete's sake, he decapitated PH! Now, there certainly is a spacial limit to how far Law can extend his Room, but again this arc shows that it very well be an area greater than how far Luffy can possibly stretch (at least safely (he has to enter Law's Room to hit him, thus subjecting any entered body part to disection)).

Law's Room space expansion then brings me to question if he can also imbue his sword with his DF powers (we didn't see him create a Room this chapter), nulifying the need for a Room in the first place and allowing for freer, though possibly more devastating, hand to hand combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Although I agree that Luffy, Law and Kid (maybe even Drake now) will likely all remain on near even keel to the end like you said, I believe what many of us (at least what I am) basing our placement of Law (slightly) above Luffy is due to Law's DF hax ability. While Luffy may have the edge in pure strength, what Law accomplished this chapter illustrates the vastness of Law's powers. For Pete's sake, he decapitated PH! Now, there certainly is a spacial limit to how far Law can extend his Room, but again this arc shows that it very well be an area greater than how far Luffy can possibly stretch (at least safely (he has to enter Law's Room to hit him, thus subjecting any entered body part to disection)).

Law's Room space expansion then brings me to question if he can also imbue his sword with his DF powers (we didn't see him create a Room this chapter), nulifying the need for a Room in the first place and allowing for freer, though possibly more devastating, hand to hand combat.
    Yes we did. Bottom middle panel.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Initiate

Law's DF ability is not a problem for luffy cause even in his room law has to reach luffy and this is pretty hard for law. Vergo was so reckless and arrogant cause he thought he was above law like at past.

The thing about luffy and law

Law this arc has been shown beating a VA smoker. And then again vergo (though it isn't 100 % that vergo is done for it).
    the only reason law got "beaten/captured" was because of his hart.
    luffy had manny setbacks. i mean CC tricked him/captured him because he was being careless
    also monet managed to get a hold of him. he escaped though. luffy didn't have a solid disadvantage like law.
    for that luffy came out beeing under law, because monet and CC should be easy for him. just like zorro got monet.
    But then again donflamingo conforimed otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Shit, this chapter was EPIC. The way Law spoke got me excited. Seems like there will be alot of changes to the power structure of the New World.

That slash was insane. I guess Luffy has alot to prove in the new world. IMO training or not, Luffy is currently behind Law and Kid and its debatable if hes below some of the other supernovas. They are now in the New World, so I expect Luffy to grow in strength alot faster as he is certain to meet alot more monsters. But ATM, hes trailing in my book.
    Blackriot explains his in 1 of his other posts, but don't really understand the reasoning behind yours?

Surprised no 1 mentioned, Now that Law sliced the mountain/ hideout wide open, does the gas automatically start filling up every part of the complex or/ is the part of the gas that spreads cut off and moved with the top part of the mountain/ was that 1 action enough to trick/ make it think it's covered as far as it can.

Think maybe Blackriot mentioned this earlier, but starting to seem the best resolution , is some backup plan where CC merges with the gas, thus pushing Luffy to have to fight a little more towards his limits, in the new 1 vs 1 form, and it exploits the 1 weakness that gas cloud has; by giving it intelligence to go after a target, it doesn't just consume any and all space. Think this would also be a perfect way to see Luffy's limits for getting poisoned as well as what even more creative ways he's found to use his haki, not to mention newer ways to beat stronger logia users

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    What Law did this chapter and what Mihawk did in the war are two different strikes. Law cut the island using his df, Mihawk cut the iceburg through a normal slash.

Gotta give it to Vergo though, his CoA is just monstrous. Law doesn't necessarily has a stronger CoA than Vergo, he just needed to concentrate it target a single point while Vergo put his CoA evenly throughout his body.
    Almost Exactly agree. Will say it was probably more like 1 line of space instead of 1 point, since it was a slice. Confined effectively to act like a laser. Actually was stunned for like 10 seconds before I realized it was his ability. Disappointed, really disappointed, just really wanted Vergo dead to go along with Law's statement. Otherwise kinda takes from it.

Think you're forgetting what Luffy 's training for "pure strength" was over the break. He was training mostly haki, nor normal training either. I think Rayleigh's phrase was something like 'beating the basics into him', and although overlooked quite often, In terms of power Luffy has 1 of the strongest punches shown in the OPU, that has progressively gotten stronger, and add Gears 2,3 rapidly magnifying that power and I'd say Luffy's pure power/ strength is farther from predictable then it might seem.

And Xiaoxioa and IMan make good points, Vergo was veritably standing in 1 spot/ path area and attacking over-confidently. His defeat was almost pitch perfect replay of Luffy Gear 3rd against Lucci. Taking such attacks was just the stupidest decisions they could've made. I would think CC's point blank explosion dodging, and point blank gas burner that melts metal, shows Luffy should definitely be a match to even Law's switching places speed. Not to mention, so far we haven't even seen Luffy's uppermost limits.

Although Xiaoxiao proved this wrong , do think this is the next logical progression to transcend his current limits except, it wouldn't be imbueing the sword/ weapon/ tool/ scalpel, it'd be more like also cutting through space and time 'more efficiently' sort of

Shivers...that's all I can say about this chapter.

Ok, I'll speculate a bit more lol. First of all, notice how Sanji wasn't present in this chapter running towards Room R. Coincidence? I presume not. He's saving Monet. Second, finally we are informed on Vergo's damn level of haki. Holy crap is that insane what he can do. Too bad Law just wiped the floor with Doflamingo's righthand man while casually and mockingly conversing with Doflamingo himself. What balls, and also, PH just got a buzz cut. Holy....Third, nice humor in this chapter, between Tashigi getting a taste of how easily Zoro gets lost (even in a straight shot), Usopp now going to become the savior of the PH survivors, and Kinemon being his own ridiculous self. The one aspect of this chapter which was surprising is how absolutely weak Smoker is compared to the supernovas despite his VA status.
    Think it's been stated before but it should be noted that Vergo might be "a bit"(varies) above most regular/ average VA since basically having to live the life of both a pirate and a marine at the same time. And Smoker probably basically sacrificed the whole fight to ensure he got Law's heart back to him without Vergo noticing. Wouldn't necessarily be so quick to call him weaker than you thought. And I must really mean it since I hate defending Smoker when it comes to his strength.

I said it earlier at the start of this arc, PH is quickly becoming one of my favorite storylines. Also, I noticed it last week, but Caesar's face is sick. The degree to which Luffy shattered his face is awesome, especially since Oda has shown it to remain that way consistently now.
    Glad some1 else pointed this out. Any1 else also notice that although concealed by the dialogue box, Luffy's hand didn't appear 'blackened haki' on that second hit? With his face seemingly temporarily scrunched/ affected from Luffy's 1st hit last last chapter, Is it possible that because his haki wasn't strong enough, (and probably far weaker than Luffy's) to be 'smashed' by Luffy's superior haki actually like stopped his enough to boh stop him going back pure logia and be temporarily 'hittable' without haki...
    Or do you think Oda went back with the 'clear unseen' haki for that punch?

Either way I think it's done for a reason; Oda's seeming switching between "blackened" and 'clear' haki .

So far two (might as well consider it three) of Doflamingo's associates have been dismantled, by three different people mind you. What does that mean for Buffalo and Baby 5 upon their arrival?
    CC, Vergo, 3rd one is ....
    Monet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    This is one Hell Epic Chapter! That slicing power of Law remind me on Mihawk's did in MF.

still fresh in my mind, there was so many peoples said VAs is far above Supernovas, including Luffy and Law is weaker than them.
    but what they did now prove that their power level increasingly advanced and surpasses VAs and reached near the Admiral Level.

This was fresh in my mind too. Think they were saying 'Something about the next generation not meeting an age difference of experience that was far from their(supernovas generation) reach'. Bet the same people will somehow be saying told you so now.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    If your arguing what I think you are (its hard to tell) You've got a piece of info wrong. We were arguing about whether the pre time skip supernova (mostly Luffy really) were stronger or weaker than Vice Admirals, not the post time skip versions.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What about the Nova Alliance.. are they with 5 crews ( Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo/Luffy/Law) Or are they 2 seperate alliances (Heart/Strawhats & Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo)

Curious after the last page and Kidd claiming an few chapters ago that they also want to go after an Yonkou.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!