0 0%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Guess I was right when I didn't agree that vergo was just on another level.
    But daaaamn that last attack was crazier than anything I immagined o.o
    that was a really nice surprise and the new wave is finally making its move.
    Lovely chapter! and doflas pissed off face was delicous.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-29-2012 at 10:26 AM.

so Law cut the whole island...what a tremendous power..that last page makes my skin crawl..that mean it's a great chapter..PH arc just become more EPIC!!!btw..Doflamingo seem pretty pissed..

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Ussop's up for seastone action.

And yeah Donflas pissoff face is awsome xD.

So far two (might as well consider it three) of Doflamingo's associates have been dismantled, by three different people mind you. What does that mean for Buffalo and Baby 5 upon their arrival?

WOW just F**KING WOW!
    law is just epic. Oda brought up a bad ass and then had law slam him down. Two top level guys a logia and master haki user. and luffy and law are taking them apart. i mean baby 5 and buffalo who knows what there going to do they could just get virigo out of there or they could put up a fight or they would get a beat down, or they could side with law or who knows. but with way its going to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shit, this chapter was EPIC. The way Law spoke got me excited. Seems like there will be alot of changes to the power structure of the New World.

That slash was insane. I guess Luffy has alot to prove in the new world. IMO training or not, Luffy is currently behind Law and Kid and its debatable if hes below some of the other supernovas. They are now in the New World, so I expect Luffy to grow in strength alot faster as he is certain to meet alot more monsters. But ATM, hes trailing in my book.

Also, if Doflamingo is pissed with Law, I'm very interested to see what happens withing the Shichibukai and whether the Gorosei will step in and try to keep them together, or if tensions will rise and the group will start to fall apart again.

I would have to agree that Luffy is probably currently weaker than Law and Kid, but I also believe the disparity is very slim. Law has been shown to be oneof the , if not the, tactitionwithin the Supernovas. He plays as if the world is one great chess game and understands every player. It doesn't surprise me if Law is in fact stronger than Luffy currently. Considering his near-hax DF, his coniving mind and his NW experience probably at least one full year ahead of Luffy and crew, how could Law not be ahead of him at this point, even with the crew's 2 year training session. The NW, like any new challenge, provides the real life application by trial and error (I guess you'd sooner say life and death), and all the training in the world can prepare one for, but certainly not overshadow actual experience. However, I also agree now that the SHs are getting a sense of how serious the NW is, they'll grow that much faster by the hardened nature of their new world.

Also pratesh, some of us have, too, speculated about the dissolution of the Shichibukai as one of the Three Great Powers or all together, carving a way for what Law hinted at this chapter, the new era of pirate Bigshots--ie: the Supernovas.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Ussop's up for seastone action.

And yeah Donflas pissoff face is awsome xD.
    I don't really think Luffy would need them, but they do need a way to transport him without trouble. I would prefer a barrel to transport Caesar (when they did it it Caribou it was hilarious, But I'd be okay with these too. Also, with these cuffs we'll see Caesar without his cloak.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Cool law, but i think Doflamingo is more badass person... ah ha, he is a magic in the one piece pirates.

this chapter is really awesome. what Law said at the end of this chapter made me so excited. what a shock to Joker. the world is changing!