Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter!

-Before his mask cracked Tousens mask didn't look right at all but now that it is am really liking it.
    -Wondering now which person killed Tousens friend.
    -Looks like its the end for Konomura next chapter.
    --Really wanted to see what Shinji's release looks like but that's just Kubo's way of keeping us in suspense.
    Tousen's friend was killed by her husband, a nameless shinigami.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Wow, indeed a great chapter!

Tousen's form is fuckin awesome, especially when his mask cracked.. but does it mean, that this will be the end of Shinji and Mr. Doggy..? I like Shinji more then Mr. Doggy, but Kubo won't kill two huge characters this quikly. Shinji's a goner bcause he's fighting Aizen and Tousen will kick the ass of Konomura, but not kill him.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Wow, indeed a great chapter!

Tousen's form is fuckin awesome, especially when his mask cracked.. but does it mean, that this will be the end of Shinji and Mr. Doggy..? I like Shinji more then Mr. Doggy, but Kubo won't kill two huge characters this quikly. Shinji's a goner bcause he's fighting Aizen and Tousen will kick the ass of Konomura, but not kill him.
    Who someone fights never guarantees a win or loss. It's a matter of skill. If Shinji managed to last this long, I'd say he's got another 20 chaps in him at least.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

LOL tousen have ressurection, I wonder if gin will have a mask too?
    i hope not because it will be a joke if he have he's already a badass

I don't see anyone dying here maybe ichigo or urahara will finally show themselves.

lol everyone is content on seeing urahara fught.

Daaaaaaaaaamn!? Epic!

Ouch didnt know so many ppl were against doggyboy...i mean hes nothing too spectacular but to this extent...the good guys are supposed to win rmb!

Haha but anyways shinji is just badass as usual esp the way he told aizen that he didnt know hes powers either that was just cool. And i like how tousen finally 'came out' and revealed his true objective and motivations from the start. I liked the stitched mouth thingy lol it was kinda cute. Wonder what new powers he has now...

What is wrong with Komamura?? How can he just forgive Tousen when he is about to kick his ass??? He is just making the impression that he is weak. I would love to see Sniji get surprised when Aizen is unaffected by his shikai. (Sorry, i am an Aizen fan)

Wow, as of now i belive tousen just became a full arrancar and a psycho resurreccion or is that just another word for his bankai. But having a bankai and a ressureccion should be impossible but since the hougyoku is in aizen's hands i wont be surprised. I really do hope komamura has some other power that he has been hiding.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

If you guys don't mind me throwing some theory in here.

When Ichigo has control over his Hollow Powers he is a Vizard. A Vizard can suppress the Hollow and release it for short bursts. Logically Vizards should be able to acquire Resurreccion. If they can seal their Hollow Powers within a zanpakuto then they can release it like Arrancar do. Since we know Hollow Ichigo shares a space with Zangetsu then we can assume the same with the others. A Vizard if he or she has sealed their Hollow within their Zanpakuto can most likely release either their zanpakuto or their hollow. Thus they can gain their true Hollow form and also use their Zanpakuto. I do believe what Ichigo used against Ulquiorra was his pure hollow form, but it was not controlled. Most likely Ichigo is he gained Resurreccion could achieve a similar form to that with total control this time.

By the way excellent chapter. Kubo has disappointed time and time again, but this was an excellent chapter. Still think Aizen is one of the most uninteresting characters ever though. All he does is sit there and smile. He appears too godlike and it kind of makes the struggle against him moot. He has no personality no nothing. He just watches and even when he is about to fight he gets even more dull. Shinji is the only one that made those pages interesting.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.