Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree that was a pretty good chapter for Bleach. In retrospect it seems most of the chapter was Komamaru and Tousen, but the page or two of Shinji and Aizen was the perfect fit. Only thing is there are too many "what about"s out there. What about Kensei and the little strong dude..you know the retarded espada. What about Ken, Byakuya, Mayori, and Yammy. What about the main character? What about Chad, Renji, Rukia, and Orieheme...no one cares about them, I know. What about Ukitake? Where the hell is Captain commander? And the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION of ALL: What about Urahara? my favorite character has been nowhere to be found for the past 3 months!

I'm way to hype to find out about Shinji's release, right now...
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I bet the Vaizards have Arrancar status too though, they've been training for 100 years plus have had Urahara's knowledge and research to help them, Im sure he knew about Arrancars back then and also could help the Vaizards achieve it.

Cool chapter though, I hope his ressurecion is better than his Bankai though
    A pie in the sky?

Very nice chapter,

- So as I suspected Tousen is like Pain with his ideal of revenge justice

- Hirako's ability is a mystery to even Aizen which is why he is cautious or did he learn what it was in SS when he broke into Central 46 as maybe they have record of everyones abilities at least in SS.

- Also looks like the Vizard form of Tousen is far more perfected than the vizards and Ichigo themselves.

- Makes me wonder did he have to train to harness it or is this the result of the hollowfication cube which may make the transformation more stable and therefore more complete.

- Resurreccion must be what Ichigo did when he defeated number 4.

- Wtf is Gin doing is Aizen going to make his move before Gin

- For that matter why doesn't Yamamoto just jump in and finish Gin & Tousen off.

5/5 for me I likey !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

amazing chapter 6/5
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    wow Vizards have resurrections? is that what ichigo went through too went he went ssj5?

Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    wow Vizards have resurrections? is that what ichigo went through too went he went ssj5?
    - Yarly thats what I think it was but an uncontrolled form of that.

- Makes me wonder if the 4th Espada really was stronger than his number showed since he was able to reach a 2nd level that the other where not and he simply kept it secret.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I really don't think what ichigo did was a resurection. I think it was just his full on Vizard form under control. I think his resurection will be a step beyond that, plus new powers.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I seriously hope Shinji doesnt get own'd!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Damn! This chapter was long! Or at least longer than other chapters(time wise).
    The bad guys looked nice, as always and The Fox guy is a joke, like always.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Great chapter!

-Before his mask cracked Tousens mask didn't look right at all but now that it is am really liking it.
    -Wondering now which person killed Tousens friend.
    -Looks like its the end for Konomura next chapter.
    --Really wanted to see what Shinji's release looks like but that's just Kubo's way of keeping us in suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Very nice chapter,

- Hirako's ability is a mystery to even Aizen which is why he is cautious or did he learn what it was in SS when he broke into Central 46 as maybe they have record of everyones abilities at least in SS.

- Wtf is Gin doing is Aizen going to make his move before Gin

- For that matter why doesn't Yamamoto just jump in and finish Gin & Tousen off.

5/5 for me I likey !
    I think Aizen knows Shinji's zanspaktous ability. This is Aizen we're talking about here.

I don't know why Yama just finish those two off, being cautious I guess.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,