Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bleach 385 Discussion / 386 Predictions

Its out discuss.

http://www.mangastream.com/read/bleach/385-12/1

The Mutt is useless as ever.

Very interesting revelation about Shinji's sword though
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

so tousens a psycho, go figure.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    tousen got a venom/alien thing going on it seems

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

so what? Is tousen both vaizard and arrancar? Or does his resurection mean something else?
    Spoiler!

The fact that Tousen has a Resurecion is probably an indicator of how much control he has over his Hollow. Seems Aizen has been playing with the Hogyoku some more.

Go Shinji! Too bad he already got hurt, that's what he gets for holding back.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The fact that Tousen has a Resurecion is probably an indicator of how much control he has over his Hollow. Seems Aizen has been playing with the Hogyoku some more.
    either that or tousen's hollow was trapped in an illusion by aizen and thinks it's in control

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Which again proves that The Trinity has much more (if not total) control over their hollows than the Vizards.

I really liked the pace and direction of this chapter. It was rather good (for Bleach) unlike the last few releases.

Tousen earned major cool points this chapter.

That was awesome. I think I may have just gone from a Tousen hater to a Tousen fan. Loved the way his masked cracked to form a mouth. We finally get to see Tousen's true self, instead of just spewing "I am justice" as usual.

From my point of view the Resureccionis probably what Ichigo did to Ulquirra, just this time Tousen will be doing it, Kinda like when Ichigo used getsuga against Urahara in training without knowing its name. He might not know what its called or how to do it, but he did so in a desperate situation.

Shinji's release is interesting too, but I wish we got to get a glimpse of it now, rather than having to wait until next time. Control over the nervous system, huh?