• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Threaded View

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Essentially this, yes. The Sharingan = the Yin component of the Rinnegan
    What confuses me about this statement though, is that if the Sharingan is just an aspect of the Rinnegan, why does the Rinnegan lack the tomoes that the sharingan and the Juubi's eye has? What's the distinction that the difference in their appearance represent? Is some of the Sharingan's power lost in translation as the uchiha and senju blood interact as some sort of compromise between them in the process of combining those bloodlines?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Steve, the Rinnegan as we have learnt, is the amalgamation of the Sharingan (Yin), and Senju Lifeforce (Yang). In other words, the Rinnegan is Both Yin and Yang, therefore it does not require a separate Yin for its Yang.
    See my response to RLinfamous

Last Chapter, Kurama said of the Juubi, "That thing doesn't have feellings or ideals". I may not fully understand this, but the Juubi doesn't seem like the imaginative/creative type to me. I can see how it maybe lumbers dropping energy bombs here and there, which Randomly, over time, RANDOMLY (I repeat), resulted in what exists, pretty much like how random mutation ends up through natural selection, into giving us meaningful life forms.
    There are no hard and fast rules yet to determine what is needed to be able to create other than the ability to use the yin-yang release. With the Juubi being in an incomplete state it is hard to conclude as to what it's thought processes are especially with the added complication of having Obito and Madara commandeering it.

Finally, the Sharingan as we've known it has had certain basic abilities, Genjutsu, Susanoo, Amaterasu. I somehow don't see how or why the Juubi would use these abilities.
    Those jutsus are simply born from utilizing the sharingan's innate yin affinity, of which is necessary for the Juubi to perform its job.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 12-04-2012 at 02:45 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...