3 21.43%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    So did anyone notice that BOTH Obito and Madara have connected to the Juubi via something attached at their neck? Reference the previous chapter for clearer pictures. This is odd to me. If I recall correctly, the Juubi was incapable of being controlled by anyone other than the sage of the 6 paths. And all those 2 have to do is land on it's eye-lid and the Juubi willingly attaches itself to them? What's the catch/trick here? If it were that easy.. I would have hoped someone before the sage figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    If the chakras do indeed originate from the juubi then can the juubi (be used) to take the chakra back or eliminate the functionality of it in any way?

Paulbee is right. The fox is gathering chakra from forces around him like a sage would. I wonder how and when the tailed beasts learned such things. If they were directly trained by the sage or if they observed in the manner splinter did from his cage as a rat in the first ninja turtles movie. Perhaps there are stories left to be told of jinchurikis during the time leading to hashirama's day yet after the death of so6p. Unless all the beasts were in jars or running amock unsealed.

I am actually very surprised hachibi is still free and recuperating. So close to madara and the 10 tails, failing the attack was so dangerous at that range he is lucky he was repelled and not absorbed. The conversations seem to suggest that the 10 tails as it is now is how it will be, like you can't seal any more beasts once you revive it. It's nice having bee around, hope they are more effective next round.

Also, their time limits are because if the jinchuuriki relationship right? If unbound to a host can the beasts fight normally without worrying over 5 to 8 minutes of action before bed time?

Do the allied shinobi forces have most or all of the spiritual weapons of the sage? I can't remember what was recovered from the gold and silver brothers or if ten ten was able to keep the banana fan.

If sasuke does indeed become instrumental in defeating madara i hope he uses itachi's sword and mirror to seal him away.
    Naruto has been spamming the Foxes Chakra ever since he got to turtle Island, then on top of that the Fox had to fight all the other tailed beasts (except hachibi who was sitting in the corner bleeding). Finally the join between Naruto and Kurama is still not perfect, it will get better with time and practice. In the meanwhile, they leak chakra when they join.

I still wonder when Kishimoto will do the obvious, that is Sage-Kurama mode. Naruto moving and fighting while collecting Natural Energy, which the Fox guzzles up. The Foxes NE requirements are probably way too huge/too large to be sated by whatever Naruto might gather while he's moving, and being in pure chakra form, the fox cannot turn into a stone frog.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Naruto has been spamming the Foxes Chakra ever since he got to turtle Island, then on top of that the Fox had to fight all the other tailed beasts (except hachibi who was sitting in the corner bleeding). Finally the join between Naruto and Kurama is still not perfect, it will get better with time and practice. In the meanwhile, they leak chakra when they join.

I still wonder when Kishimoto will do the obvious, that is Sage-Kurama mode. Naruto moving and fighting while collecting Natural Energy, which the Fox guzzles up. The Foxes NE requirements are probably way too huge/too large to be sated by whatever Naruto might gather while he's moving, and being in pure chakra form, the fox cannot turn into a stone frog.
    Seems to be most logical path it 'should' take Paul. And Kurama's use of the sage chakra gathering technique is further proof of it (which would also get around the gathering NE while moving requirement. as it would be Kurama gathering the energy to keep the kyuubi-sage mode able to function indefinately. Pervy sage had ma and pa linked to his shoulders. Naruto has a near bottomless reserve to tap into with Kurama providing both his own and additional sage chakra.

Another thought, naruto may suck at using genjutsu (hes said as much several times). But so long as he is still the fox's host and they have something of a working bond, shouldn't he be functionally immune to it being used ON him?
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    Seems to be most logical path it 'should' take Paul. And Kurama's use of the sage chakra gathering technique is further proof of it (which would also get around the gathering NE while moving requirement. as it would be Kurama gathering the energy to keep the kyuubi-sage mode able to function indefinately. Pervy sage had ma and pa linked to his shoulders. Naruto has a near bottomless reserve to tap into with Kurama providing both his own and additional sage chakra.

Another thought, naruto may suck at using genjutsu (hes said as much several times). But so long as he is still the fox's host and they have something of a working bond, shouldn't he be functionally immune to it being used ON him?
    I think there would be functional immunity to pretty much every genjutsu EXCEPT infinite tsukiyomi. Infinite tsukiyomi is cast using the forces (10 tails) which precede and proceed to everything in the world, that includes the fox. It is more worrisome if everything is targeted in the exact same instance and not gradually in steps, this means jinchuuriki and other chakra sharing partnerships would have both parties chakra fudged at the dame time with the same genjutsu. Likely both individuals would dragged into the same illusion simultaneously without a warning the other is being manipulated. It's my guess that the only things that could prevent a person from succumbing to infinite tsukiyomi would be maybe the sharingan and probably rinnegan. I assume this was a major factor in wiping out the uchiha clan as they would threaten the stability of infinite tsukiyomi if the uchiha bloodline had built in workarounds.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post
    So did anyone notice that BOTH Obito and Madara have connected to the Juubi via something attached at their neck? Reference the previous chapter for clearer pictures. This is odd to me. If I recall correctly, the Juubi was incapable of being controlled by anyone other than the sage of the 6 paths. And all those 2 have to do is land on it's eye-lid and the Juubi willingly attaches itself to them? What's the catch/trick here? If it were that easy.. I would have hoped someone before the sage figured it out.
    It's exactly the same as how Madara used to be sync'd with the Gedo Mazou. We know that to control the Mazou (which, after all, just transformed into the Juubi), you need both the Senju and Uchiha bloodlines (i.e, the primary powers of the Rikudou, as far as we know). Basically, they're not doing anything we haven't seen them do before. They use their Mokuton roots to import their Will into the Juubi, controlling it with their minds.

I'm sure we'll eventually see a battle of wills between Obito/Madara; the fact that they have to share the Juubi (and also the power to initiate the Moon's Eye Plan) pretty much guarantees that one of them will have to give.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    I think there would be functional immunity to pretty much every genjutsu EXCEPT infinite tsukiyomi. Infinite tsukiyomi is cast using the forces (10 tails) which precede and proceed to everything in the world, that includes the fox. It is more worrisome if everything is targeted in the exact same instance and not gradually in steps, this means jinchuuriki and other chakra sharing partnerships would have both parties chakra fudged at the dame time with the same genjutsu. Likely both individuals would dragged into the same illusion simultaneously without a warning the other is being manipulated. It's my guess that the only things that could prevent a person from succumbing to infinite tsukiyomi would be maybe the sharingan and probably rinnegan. I assume this was a major factor in wiping out the uchiha clan as they would threaten the stability of infinite tsukiyomi if the uchiha bloodline had built in workarounds.

We are yet to see the details of Infinite Tsukuyomi, ELSE I would have said it was useless against blind people. If IT is something that requires vision like regular Sharingan Genjutsu, the it could be pointless against a jinkuuriki depending on the current configuration of the duo.

I'm thinking the Infinite Tsukuyomi is more than just a Genjutsu (pure Yin), and actually utilizes Yin/Yang to turn the dream into an actual reality, similar to Izanagi. This reality would need to be continually cast, but everything could be dragged into it without the need for eye contact or any other method. Basically, it would create a separate world that works according to the Will of those who can control it. Perhaps Obito would alter the rules to let anyone achieve their own "dreams" (so long as they do not interfere with the existence of the dream world), and re-create Rin from his memories, but I believe Madara would play God and retain total control.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffreynojutsu View Post
    SO many loose ends right now!
    1. Shinobi Alliance v. (MadaraObitobi)+Jyuubi
    2. Tsunade 1&2 feat. Kagepile
    3. Kabutard & Orochi the Third(?)
    4. Team Saus
    5. Anko (forgotten?)
    6. Yamatree
    7. Zetsu (white/black/spiral)

seems pretty obvisurd that Narutalk will prevail over Obito causing Madara to dust him. will Madara then retreat and convince Saus to team up or will he go find the Yamatree and do something else weird or will he be defeated only to solidify Naruto as the second strongest shinobi ever? of course these are the only three possible outcomes...

but seriously, do you think Naruto OR Kurama would let InfiTsu happen? even if it's just part of a distraction/diversion, anyone could hop into Kakashi's kamui, transport to a blind spot and kunai those jyuumbilical things. Madara and Obitobi have referred to one another as children, displaying a very fragile faith for the other. if Naruto has taught us anything, it's that faith in one's team and friends is paramount. not gonna last.

on a very serious note, i get the badsads every time i think about Naruto ending. sooper poopy.
    Certainly Tons of Lose Ends, potentially extremely Juicy lose ends. I sure hope that Kishi plays it well and make the ending well worth the Journey for Naruto the Manga.

On a different note:

Looks like Killerbee finally found/picked up Samaheda. SamahedWHO, you ask? I'm Talking Samaheda...Remember? The Big bad, Badass Sword that Captured and neutered Jinchuuriki, the one tha was nowhere to be found in the current fight, that did Jack Squat, and wasn't used to heal/restore Bee, the overhyped Sword that Kishi figuratively threw under the Manga Bus.

(I better stop here before I ..... myself).

Finally:

The marks on the right side of Obito's face are not scars......They are in fact, The Remnants of Swirly Zetsu's Face. Obito has absorbed and assymilated swirly Zetsu as a part of himself.
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-30-2012 at 04:24 AM.

I wonder if the contracted animal kingdoms would also be reached by infinite tsukiyomi. You could say that blood contract holders could function as a root or tether to those dimensions or explain other junctions between them but all in all i am quite curious if gamabunta and other summonable let pals would be dragged into madara's illusion.

I still want to know kabuto 's motives. I also wonder if he knew of the scroll and had also met the human who knows everything. Orochimaru doesn't seem to care about or fear anything akatsuki (or tobi or madara for that matter) do. If manipulating the war was the what the scroll allowed then has the war been manipulated already in that way? The human who knows everything has been talked about like it has all the answers to escape and defeat madara's scheme but at the price of several chapters if flashbacks, much of which probably overlaps or retells what we already know :/
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.