• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    well, not to count the alliance out. You have Shikamaru's shadow binding and startegy. You have Shino's chakra sucking bugs. Altogether you have 16 gates that could be openned (14 of which could be released w/o death). Sakura could super punch the Jyubi in the balls, I'm sure that would stagger it. Ino already did something. Plus, Ten Ten hasnt even shown up on the scene yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Ten ten is there, right behind Ino.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    ^^oh, well in that case, sh!t just got real!!!!
    VERSUS the JUUBI? LOL!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

the deadliest weapon out there on that battlefield isn't the juubi, its Madara's one liners. you gotta love a smug super villian with some zingers in his arsenal. Orochimaru was never this entertaining. Now the fodder nin have arrived, we'll get to see the ten tails go ape shit and cull the ranks next

If the chakras do indeed originate from the juubi then can the juubi (be used) to take the chakra back or eliminate the functionality of it in any way?

Paulbee is right. The fox is gathering chakra from forces around him like a sage would. I wonder how and when the tailed beasts learned such things. If they were directly trained by the sage or if they observed in the manner splinter did from his cage as a rat in the first ninja turtles movie. Perhaps there are stories left to be told of jinchurikis during the time leading to hashirama's day yet after the death of so6p. Unless all the beasts were in jars or running amock unsealed.

I am actually very surprised hachibi is still free and recuperating. So close to madara and the 10 tails, failing the attack was so dangerous at that range he is lucky he was repelled and not absorbed. The conversations seem to suggest that the 10 tails as it is now is how it will be, like you can't seal any more beasts once you revive it. It's nice having bee around, hope they are more effective next round.

Also, their time limits are because if the jinchuuriki relationship right? If unbound to a host can the beasts fight normally without worrying over 5 to 8 minutes of action before bed time?

Do the allied shinobi forces have most or all of the spiritual weapons of the sage? I can't remember what was recovered from the gold and silver brothers or if ten ten was able to keep the banana fan.

If sasuke does indeed become instrumental in defeating madara i hope he uses itachi's sword and mirror to seal him away.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Nice to see everyone assembled. My biggest thing concern is that Naruto and friends barely avoided the juubi when the place was empty. Now its full of shinobi. It seems like alot of people will die from just getting in the way of some attacks, as I cannot see this group constantly pushing back the juubi.

Also, seems Naruto didn't give much thought into Kiba's comment, which keeps the NarutoxSakura plot going for me.

Wow, all the ninja are arrive... hmm, Shikamaru stands in the right of the picture...hmm, i hope kishi can draw him in the middle of the picture which right behind of Naruto..

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Nice to see everyone assembled. My biggest thing concern is that Naruto and friends barely avoided the juubi when the place was empty. Now its full of shinobi. It seems like alot of people will die from just getting in the way of some attacks, as I cannot see this group constantly pushing back the juubi.

Also, seems Naruto didn't give much thought into Kiba's comment, which keeps the NarutoxSakura plot going for me.
    and he said Sakura-Chan, doesn't that mean he's still into her?

Cool chapter - Naruto is now the defacto supreme Kage now that the rest of the Kages are MIA, which is great to see. I am not sure how the Byakugan assisted in Ino's Jutsu though.

The picture at the end is actually pretty symbolic - Naruto has Hinata (future wife) standing by his right shoulder, Kakashi is standing to Hinatas right shoulder, defering his position to her and Sakura is standing at Kakashi's right, showing her backup of her Sensei and defering to all of them. Sai (Sasuke friendly equivilent) is standing behind totally converted and behind Naruto, with Gai over Naruto's left shoulder and Kiba the school friend and sometime rival is next to Gai.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Cool chapter - Naruto is now the defacto supreme Kage now that the rest of the Kages are MIA, which is great to see. I am not sure how the Byakugan assisted in Ino's Jutsu though.

The picture at the end is actually pretty symbolic - Naruto has Hinata (future wife) standing by his right shoulder, Kakashi is standing to Hinatas right shoulder, defering his position to her and Sakura is standing at Kakashi's right, showing her backup of her Sensei and defering to all of them. Sai (Sasuke friendly equivilent) is standing behind totally converted and behind Naruto, with Gai over Naruto's left shoulder and Kiba the school friend and sometime rival is next to Gai.
    Lol so deep...but i hope u r right regarding the hinata part lol i really ship those 2. But Even with all of them there i have the feeling madara will say smth like "it doesnt matter if 1 or 2 more ants turn up i'll just crush em all!!!" kind of speech lol. Sasuke is now the final missing piece of the puzzle.

The Byakugan was probably just for aiming... Hinata will tell Ino exactly when to use her technique. Remember, if Ino misses with that technique, she's useless for a bit (not to mention Naruto and Co would be vaporized), and Obito was a relatively small target and incredibly far away.

The Byakugan was probably just for aiming... Hinata will tell Ino exactly when to use her technique. Remember, if Ino misses with that technique, she's useless for a bit (not to mention Naruto and Co would be vaporized), and Obito was a relatively small target and incredibly far away.