0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/611

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

am i the only one that cant stop smiling?

Wow, the scale just keeps getting higher and higher in this battle! I figured the Juubi wouldn't be defeated with brute force, but I was hoping it'd counter Bee's attack with something more exciting than a simple flick of its finger. Likewise, I hoped that Kakashi + Naruto's clone were there for more than just reminding Obito of how he used to be.

It's absolutely absurd that the combo of Obito + Madara + the Juubi was caught by Ino, of all people! I guess this really proves Itachi's point that no one can handle everything, and one's teammates are there to make up for one's own inadequacies.

I'm going to bet that Naruto's "Kazekiri no Jutsu" is not a jutsu at all, but rather a flashy "talk-no-jutsu" to emphasize everyone in the Shinobi Alliance uniting. The theme is how their hope (Naruto's Jutsu) is greater than the dream reality (Madara/Obito's Jutsu). The point of showing the technique is to lead Obito back to the right path.

Of course, I could be wrong... Naruto's actions also hinted that he has a real jutsu in store, since he said, "... can't be helped" and didn't move to avoid the Juubi's attack. Nonetheless, I can't imagine what he'd have in store, considering he's out of chakra. But, if I'm wrong about the metaphorical nature of the Kazekiri jutsu, and it really is something amazing, props to Naruto for having another original (non-Rasengan!) technique. It seems to be related to the Kagebunshin; perhaps it's Naruto's way of taking the Kagebunshin a step further (with his wind element)?

I have no idea how the Shinobi Alliance intend to stay alive in this battle, with Bijuudama flying everywhere. In all likelihood, the main fight is over; none of them could even stand up to Madara's meteor or Obito's Gedo Mazou, and those powers pale in comparison to what they're up against now.

Sasuke next week!
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 11-28-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    am i the only one that cant stop smiling?
    No, I'm grinning ear to ear as well XD, been a bit since a Naruto chapter has done that to me.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    No, I'm grinning ear to ear as well XD, been a bit since a Naruto chapter has done that to me.
    Me too. I loved this chapter. Kiba told Naruto to stop acting tough because Hinata is there (Naruhina is offical). The look on Obito's face at the end is epic.
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Me too. I loved this chapter. Kiba told Naruto to stop acting tough because Hinata is there (Naruhina is offical). The look on Obito's face at the end is epic.
    does him saying sakura-CHAN mean anything at all?
    and kiba saying that is just teasing right?
    (im a narusaku fangirl if it isnt obvious enough) haha

Friendship no jutsu flashback Naruto is kind of like me has begun!!!

- Finally everyone showed up !!!

- I'm not sure of the translation at the end there...trying to hide? a super jutsu.....what?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lol Ino pwned Obito with her jutsu? Gahahaha fail. Frankly though right now im just interested in what sasuke n oro are doing...

an enjoyable chapter indeed. As expected the juubi is a 'take no shit from any muthafucka' type o' beast, and was able to repel a full strength bijuu dama from point blank range. I hope that Kishi-san is laying the foundations for Naruto to turn Obito's head, such could be the significance of Obito's acknowledgement of Naruto's similarity to him as a kid before he was Madara-fied.
    Finally Naruto and pals have back up but I hope that for them to buy time for the 8 & 9 tails to recharge wont simply mean that they simply get annihilated leaving just a handful of main characters standing. Sure there will be casualties but I'd like to see them have some sort of impact so that their sacrifice isn't in vain. But I can totally see Kishi switching to Sasuke and pals for a little while and then cross back to Naruto and the gang to give us a scope of how bad the body count is after a round or two of fighting.

Kubo no-jutsu

2/5 because the last panel is nice