View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    11 78.57%
  • Great

    3 21.43%
  • So So

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75
  1. #51
    Senior Member MOTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    the entire ninja army arrived!! then what about Sasuke and Orochimaru?
    Sasuke is a trump card, but in my opinion Kishi had to change Sasuke's path due to the immortal Madara fighting Naruto. I think Sasuke will learn some deep secrets of the uchia and why Itachi loved his village so much. The only way for Sasuke to clean the Uchia name will be to kill Madara. After Naruto's fight with Madara and now the 10 tails, I don't see how a Naruto vs Sasuke battle will happen. Thats why the last time we saw Sasuke he was questioning himself.
    "RESPECT"

  2. #52
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Sasuke is a trump card, but in my opinion Kishi had to change Sasuke's path due to the immortal Madara fighting Naruto. I think Sasuke will learn some deep secrets of the uchia and why Itachi loved his village so much. The only way for Sasuke to clean the Uchia name will be to kill Madara. After Naruto's fight with Madara and now the 10 tails, I don't see how a Naruto vs Sasuke battle will happen. Thats why the last time we saw Sasuke he was questioning himself.
    I have to say you are spoton in your analysis MOTS.

    I also wonder whether Kishimoto had this outcome all along, or whether he had to change EVERYTHING when he decided to Make TOBI = OBITO instead of Madara.

    Personally I am inclined to think he Changed the ending he originally had. Guess we'll see how this goes from here on.

    I have begun enjoying the Manga again after feeling that TOBI = Obito was a bad idea.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #53
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Sasuke is a trump card, but in my opinion Kishi had to change Sasuke's path due to the immortal Madara fighting Naruto. I think Sasuke will learn some deep secrets of the uchia and why Itachi loved his village so much. The only way for Sasuke to clean the Uchia name will be to kill Madara. After Naruto's fight with Madara and now the 10 tails, I don't see how a Naruto vs Sasuke battle will happen. Thats why the last time we saw Sasuke he was questioning himself.
    Well, Sasuke has a trump card that (according to Suigetsu) would allow him to seize control of the war. Kabuto may have lost control of his (Orochimaru's) master trump card, Madara, but you can bet that Orochimaru had things planned a bit further/better, and perhaps Kabuto merely wasn't privy to those plans when he hijacked Orochimaru's powers for his own.

    On the other hand, Sasuke is now in a position to capitalize on whatever Orochimaru was scheming. And while Sasuke is questioning himself, Itachi, the village, etc... he still hasn't exactly given up his hatred. Just because he wants to understand his situation doesn't mean that he'll see it the same way as Naruto. Imagine if the Ninja War ends, but the Shinobi system is still in place. If Sasuke arrived at the conclusion that the only way to provide justice for the world / his clan is to wipe out the corrupt Shinobi system (which necessarily entails destroying it completely), he may continue his plans.

    Kishi will find some way to make Naruto and Sasuke fight, and it'll be the climax of the series, far greater than this skirmish with Obito/Madara.

  4. #54
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, Sasuke has a trump card that (according to Suigetsu) would allow him to seize control of the war. Kabuto may have lost control of his (Orochimaru's) master trump card, Madara, but you can bet that Orochimaru had things planned a bit further/better, and perhaps Kabuto merely wasn't privy to those plans when he hijacked Orochimaru's powers for his own.

    On the other hand, Sasuke is now in a position to capitalize on whatever Orochimaru was scheming. And while Sasuke is questioning himself, Itachi, the village, etc... he still hasn't exactly given up his hatred. Just because he wants to understand his situation doesn't mean that he'll see it the same way as Naruto. Imagine if the Ninja War ends, but the Shinobi system is still in place. If Sasuke arrived at the conclusion that the only way to provide justice for the world / his clan is to wipe out the corrupt Shinobi system (which necessarily entails destroying it completely), he may continue his plans.

    Kishi will find some way to make Naruto and Sasuke fight, and it'll be the climax of the series, far greater than this skirmish with Obito/Madara.

    If the SO6P's prophesy comes true and Naruto gets to Show the Bijuu True Power, and if that true power defeats Madara and the Juubi, I am not sure that Sasuke will be in any position to seriously fight Naruto, post Madara.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #55
    Senior Member MOTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have to say you are spoton in your analysis MOTS.

    I also wonder whether Kishimoto had this outcome all along, or whether he had to change EVERYTHING when he decided to Make TOBI = OBITO instead of Madara.

    Personally I am inclined to think he Changed the ending he originally had. Guess we'll see how this goes from here on.

    I have begun enjoying the Manga again after feeling that TOBI = Obito was a bad idea.
    I agree, I wasn't liking the Tobi = Obito at first, but it really grew on me and tied in good with the manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, Sasuke has a trump card that (according to Suigetsu) would allow him to seize control of the war. Kabuto may have lost control of his (Orochimaru's) master trump card, Madara, but you can bet that Orochimaru had things planned a bit further/better, and perhaps Kabuto merely wasn't privy to those plans when he hijacked Orochimaru's powers for his own.

    On the other hand, Sasuke is now in a position to capitalize on whatever Orochimaru was scheming. And while Sasuke is questioning himself, Itachi, the village, etc... he still hasn't exactly given up his hatred. Just because he wants to understand his situation doesn't mean that he'll see it the same way as Naruto. Imagine if the Ninja War ends, but the Shinobi system is still in place. If Sasuke arrived at the conclusion that the only way to provide justice for the world / his clan is to wipe out the corrupt Shinobi system (which necessarily entails destroying it completely), he may continue his plans.

    Kishi will find some way to make Naruto and Sasuke fight, and it'll be the climax of the series, far greater than this skirmish with Obito/Madara.
    Rlinfamous, you make some very good points. I don't put anything past that snake ORO, but I think Sasuke is questioning himself for a reason. Sasuke's decision will have a MAJOR impact in the managa. We are going to learn another event that may not completely change, but alter Sasuke's revenge. Sasuke will be at the same crossroads Naruto was at when he decided not to kill Pein, but still hated him for killing Jirayai. I think after hearing the truth and thinking about the paths Itachi and Naruto have taken he will not forgive the village, but choose to kill the one who started all of this "Madara". There are still plenty of avenues for Sasuke to take and you are right if Kishi wants them to fight they will.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If the SO6P's prophesy comes true and Naruto gets to Show the Bijuu True Power, and if that true power defeats Madara and the Juubi, I am not sure that Sasuke will be in any position to seriously fight Naruto, post Madara.
    The only way I can see this happening is if Sasuke continues his path and becomes the 10 tails host. Sasuke would have to become more powerful than the EMS, Rinnegan, Hashirama cells, cursed seal, in his prime, Immortal Madara right now for him and Naruto to fight.
    "RESPECT"

  6. #56
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    565
    How about Sasuke meets with this 'person who knows everything' and the person gives him the So6P Staff (the one where he has when he is shown fighting the Jyuubi with the orb on top):
    437px-Ten_Tails_and_Sage_of_Six_Paths.jpg

    That would be a bit of a game changer, and with it someone could take control of this war making Sigetsu's comment pretty relevent.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  7. #57
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    central america
    Posts
    815
    i think sasuke and naruto will have their fight, but no to kill each other but to re-validate their friendship or regain trust in each other....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #58
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,002
    I think they only trump card Sasuke would have is just that he is the last of the true Uchiha and could take control of the Bijuu from Madara. Kakashi and Obito only have 1 eye and so does Madara so unless someones gonna give one up, Sasuke is the only one with 2 and we all know 2 Sharingan are better than one lol
    A pie in the sky?

  9. #59
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think they only trump card Sasuke would have is just that he is the last of the true Uchiha and could take control of the Bijuu from Madara. Kakashi and Obito only have 1 eye and so does Madara so unless someones gonna give one up, Sasuke is the only one with 2 and we all know 2 Sharingan are better than one lol
    Madara has two eyes, but you're exactly right that Sasuke is the only living Uchiha with the power to awaken the "true" potential of the Sharingan / Rinnegan. Obito's Doujutsu limited by only having one of each.

  10. #60

    Fullmetal Alchemist Juubi eyes

    I'm perplexed.

    Isn't the Juubi's eye an amalgamation of the Rinnegan/Sharigan because he is being controlled by Obito with his Sharigan/Rinnegan combo? Ala how the kyubi's eyes were Sharigan when it was being controlled by one-eyed Sharigan Obito).

    Am I the one who is wrong on this? It seemed pretty obvious..

    Also the man-who-knows-everything is either sotsp or madara's brother.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •