• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I wasn't sure, but is that a new jutsu that Naruto introduced? Epic chapter. Naruto saving Kakashi and Bee injured.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    naruto pulling a henkidama (goku's technique using everyone's ki) here????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

could this be what I think it might be? 'THAT' jutsu finally revealed?

Naruto's been mainly drawing on Kurama's chakra for most of this fight (other then the sage mode cut ins here and there)

and remember that Naruto's chakra pool (when not being used to keep Kurama's in line) is near bijuu level all on its own. and the bigger the stage, the brighter he tends to shine. (as a huge naruhina nerd, Hinata positioning closer than Sakura behind Naruto in the massive group shot and the Kiba zinger give me much hope)

the '-no jutsu' double line at the end i suspect maybe we'll get cleaned up when the mangastream translation comes out, but otherwise epic chapter.
    come fight my brute here

omg, I just jizzed in my pants!

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Looks like its ass kicking time. Last page was nice.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Easily the Best chapter in a long time. I got to see my boy LEE!!!!!!!! Madara is in for it now. Lee's gonna go 7 gates all on his a$$ and then get flicked away like a buggar ala Jyubii style.

Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba, & Darui are in the building. And I loved how Kiba is messing with Naruto even in the midst of battle.

Please oh please let me know what my boy Oro is doing. Too bad Freakshow isnt around anymore. I know he'd be eating this up right now.

Jyubi is pretty badass even if its incomplete.

And yes, the seeds for talk-no-jutsu have been planted. Too bad Madara is going to handle Obito as soon as he see the slightest hint of Obito changing
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

At this point, I can't see anything Naruto could do to make a dent on Juubi or Madara. What where all waiting for now is Sage-Kurama Mode.

I suppose another way to beat Juubi is to enter inside him and use the Six Names to disassemble him from the inside. I can't see any outside attack jutsu damaging the Juubi at all. Any outside jutsu could also be absorbed by Madara.

I sincerely hope that the Rings in the Juubi's eyes don't mean that the Rinnegan comes from him, we have seen other shinobi with rings in the eyes. That is not what I want at all, but unfortunately, Kishi doesn't always listen (sob, sob).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The Mangastream translation cleared things up quite a bit. Naruto doesn't have a "Kazekiri no Jutsu", but rather a wind style technique cleared away the mist that the alliance was hiding in while the different divisions arrived. As expected, Naruto's hidden technique was "Ninja Alliance no Jutsu", a totally metaphorical technique in which the hopes and dreams of the Shinobi Alliance will inevitably trump Madara's all-powerful dream world.

However, that still doesn't explain how they plan to win in *reality*, where (as Madara said), it's hard to see how increasing their numbers will help at all against the Juubi.

It doesn't take a Sharingan to see what's coming: next week we return to Sasuke!

I finally noticed the reason for madara to still use the term, "mazou". There is a branching substance protruding from the upper parts of the juubi's back or shoulders near its head. It appears shaped like the black wood madara grew from the hashirama infused mazou that contained his will. Now i know he wasn't simply calling the juubi a mazou.

What's the catch to naruto's confidence and grandstanding last page? I think he is about to clown around and "wind cutting" will have more to do with what enters or exits the juubi's butt. I believe, "onada " is the jutsu?

I wonder if mokuton would affect the 10 tails in the same manner as the other tailed beasts. Something tells me it doesn't given the fundamental differences in energy and physicality. I guess the body of the 10 tails is its mokuton limiter.

Lastly, who will die that creates the deeper understanding between obito and naruto and convinces obito the error if his ways? I hope its sakura
    She is expendable and qualifies as rin's analogue. Naruto needs the fresh challenge of understanding and experiencing the types of pain motivating these villains.

Edit: does the warped shape of the sensing orb indicate the convergence of allied forces into a concentrated location or is it showing the gravitational pull and chakra behavior of the moon obito and madara are summoning?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post

Lastly, who will die that creates the deeper understanding between obito and naruto and convinces obito the error if his ways? I hope its sakura
    She is expendable and qualifies as rin's analogue. Naruto needs the fresh challenge of understanding and experiencing the types of pain motivating these villains.
    I think it'd actually be the opposite, where Obito tries to kill Sakura/Hinata and Naruto stops him, thus proving that he won't become "like Obito." Naruto has already made the statement "I won't let any of my comrades get killed." If he fails in this now, he'll prove Obito right. So like it or not, Naruto really can't go through the same pain that Obito went through; he basically has to succeed where Obito failed and protect those dear to him, and in doing so somehow also prove that he can hold true to his ideals in the face of adversity.

Personally, I'm getting really frustrated with Naruto always winning arguments by dumbing them down to his level. The whole exchange in which Obito said that everyone would eventually become "like him" and Naruto retorting with "How many times do I have to tell you, I'm going to be Hokage!" is just bad argument. It totally distorts Obito's meaning; Naruto may as well have said, "I'll never be like you; I have blonde hair and wear orange, you have black hair and wear darker colors." In terms of Obito's argument, whether or not Naruto becomes Hokage has no bearing on whether or not Naruto becomes "like him", and that much is painfully obvious. If Naruto doesn't say something to actually address Obito's arguments, I can't take it seriously when Naruto's "argument" inevitably wins out.