10 20.83%
  • Gaara

37 77.08%
  • Tie/Cant decide

7 14.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who would Win Gaara Or Neji?

I dont quite know if this was posted before but who would Win in a battle explain why.
    My opinion is Gaara. Neji relies on Close combat to win battles gaara is capable of using long range attacks. Think of it this way imagine Gaara blasting neji with long range sand waves, and Neji needing to use rotation as his only way to counter. Sure Neji would block it but Gaara can keep pounding him with sand. Gaara's Jutsu's are large scale look at the fight with kimimaru or whatever ( Bone Dude) Gaara pounded him with a giant wave of sand. Sure kimimaru lived but how can Neji keep on avoiding large scale attacks like that.
    My Point-

Another reason,Gaara's defense is more elaborate and stronger then neji's His shield of Shukaku jutsu is so powerful kimimaru couldnt break through it.
    proof-

oh crap a vs thread

and I think Gaara would win hands down. He is a Kage

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Woooo my first successful post! so far! lol nice 2 meet you. And good to have you agree with me.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

Long Range Fight > Melee fight... So yeah Gaara hand down. Unless neji get the taijutsu speed of Lee, he has no chance of beating gaara even in his wet dream.

As well, Gaara can fly with his sand, Neji cant... so he'd just be useless trying to fire his chakra wave

Gaara was defeated by Deidara, he isnt that great

I would say neji if, and only if, he could somehow disrupt the flow of chakra in the sand. Other then that, i can't see him winning.
    Spoiler!

neji would win.. there is no one he can't beat
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Neji is one of my favorite characters, but unless we see something new from him (like the ability to fly), Gaara has this hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Gaara was defeated by Deidara, he isnt that great
    Deidara was a strong fighter and a LONG RANGE fighter

Plus Gaara lost because he protected the village. I'm not sure he would have lost otherwise.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Gaara would crush Neji before he even got close enough to do anything. I seriously doubt Neji's spinning defence can stop the amount of sand Gaara would throw. Even if Neji's defence could stop the sand it uses a heap of his chakra, so he can only do it for a short amount of time. Gaara can just sit back (in the sky if he wants) until Neji runs out of chakra, then Desert Coffin and neji is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.