Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hirako is releasing his shikai can't wait to see that. So a fellow shinigami killed Tousen friend, I wonder who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Judging by its' name, I'm gonna assume Hirako's Zanpakuto is basically gonna have an ability-reversal effect.
    If Hirako zanpaktou ability can reverse another's ability maybe he can reverse Aizen zanpaktou total hypnosis.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Decidedly Undecided
    Yeah, maybe instead of control over everyone, Aizen will be a slave to everyone else's will.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Bleach is starting to get interesting again! Tousen...ressurrection? I think now we can use this to support the claim that Ichigo's hollow form against 2nd stage Ulq is his ressurecction. I haven't said this in a long time for bleach, but this was a great chapter.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Decidedly Undecided
    That's what I said! It looks like Tousen's setting himself up for his ascent to Chuck Norris-level Badassery.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

The second mask wouldn't be his resureccion.

Judging, without images, the 'breaking' of Tousen's mask is the forming of the second form. If you recall, the last time Ichigo used his mask, it was the same as his 'second form', minus horns.

As to why the Vizard don't, or wouldn't have that sort of advantage. . . No idea.

Though I'm starting to think Yama-Ji planned to lose here from the start.

As for Shinji's Shikai, I doubt he'd have something that capable of beating Aizen all this time. Otherwise, he would have probably just had the Vizard help him kill him while Aizen was a Captain.

I wonder what BW has to say about this. It seems kinda obvious now that Kenpachi would've cut Komamura to shreds together with his bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I wonder what BW has to say about this. It seems kinda obvious now that Kenpachi would've cut Komamura to shreds together with his bankai.
    BW is gonna realize how freaking useless his fav captain is and agree to get it spaded.

so vizards have a resurrecion now? really?

I now know exactly how aizen won't annihilate ichigo in a matter of seconds.

This chapter sounds exciting

- As I suspected Tousen is the Bleach version of Pain ( Naruto)

- I always thought it would be interesting if someone could counter Aizens ability

- Now we here Hirako ( however you spell it) has an ability that Aizen has never seen and may make him immune. That would be epic but knowing Aizen he will just pwn using his real power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    seems pretty interesting wouldnt mind some pics.