Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    "Injust" lol. Pretty sweet ending to the arc, though. And I agree that the next time Gerard pops up, should be with Mistgun.
    CLear this up for me please, is mistgun and Gerard two different people or the same person? They both look the same right?

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    CLear this up for me please, is mistgun and Gerard two different people or the same person? They both look the same right?
    Yes! They both look the same but their not the same person. Mistgun tells Erza that but doesn't go into detail why. Here link: www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/120/18

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

BTW: Where the F***
    Is chapter 164?
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    BTW: Where the F***
    Is chapter 164?
    I've been asking the same question for the past two days.

Edit: Mangahelpers has the translation for Chapter 164 but not the scan. Still sucks that its not out yet though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,