Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 163 Discussion/164 Predictions

apparently it's been out since friday. (WTF) http://mangashare.com/dl/Fairy-Tail_163/14931

i liked the chapter. though natsu and company reacted oh so predictably, erza's turmoil and response made the chapter. overall the emotion coming from both erza and gerard felt very genuine, which is kind of rare lately for this manga. but i still think that somehow gerard will end up free...

All I gotta say is....he better not come back bad again.

Touching chapter though, I kinda wish the guards were a little stronger than some beat up mages though, but meh.
    A pie in the sky?

Yea I was expecting Natsu to be all out of energy and get beat or heldback atleast, but ohwell lol.

Bummer about Gerard. Erza has it really bad for the guy. Liked that everyone tried to pitch in and stop the imprisonment. Don't think this is the end of this matter though.

Gerard is coming back to Fairy Tail one way or another.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

This was a very nice chapter.
    The emotions gave it a really nice touch.
    It is true, that GĂ©rard will sure be free again, but somehow I don't think it will be something predictable like Fairy Tail storming the council.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Good chapter, we'll definitely be seeing Gerard again as part of some arc involving Mistgun and others like them.

Still kinda pisses me off how the Council guys just stroll in right after the fighting and start throwing their weight around. Didn't even bother saying thanks or anything.

Similar to the ending of the luxus arc where mashima forced a tear jerker moment. So far, I like them both

Yeah and I seriously doubt that this is the last we see of gerrard. I predict Erza will probably act on her own independently from fairy tail and try to rescue him or something like that.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Its kind of hard to predict what will happen next cus there are a few possibilities.

"Injust" lol. Pretty sweet ending to the arc, though. And I agree that the next time Gerard pops up, should be with Mistgun.