Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    D: how troubling...like you all have been saying this girl obviously has some mental problems going on. Hopefully they at least try to get her some psychiatric help, and if it turns out that she really is a sociopath then by all means lock her up and throw away the key.

Poor little girl though. Such an awful thing to have happen.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    there is a reason for her to be like that, there always is a reason. imo people arent born evil, they are made evil. like dexter, she probably was affected at an extremely young age. its the only reason a person can be that way. the girl is void of any feelings, or they are deep within her. she seriously needs help, maybe from oprah.
    I suppose this is where we disagree as I do believe some people are born what you might call evil just as there are people who have a natural wisdom or are born what you might term good or enlightened but there is a much deeper reason why I think that.

In any case I'm curious how this case will pan out in time.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

There's a reason why even SPED teachers cannot say whether kids have a mental problem or not despite their years of experience, and that's because even them are not qualified to diagnose.

So no one among us can say that this kid cannot be cured unless you're a licensed shrink.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I understand what your saying I was just saying looking at the info treatment is not going to discover "the answer" as she will lie with out conscience.

Sometimes people are searching for something that doesn't exists like some how she was abused or mistreated or shes bi polar but I dont think anything is going to be found.

The reason is simple she is a predator thats what I meant by dont be fooled by appearances because shes a young girl which mentally is usually not what most people associate with violent crime so people scratch their heads confused thinking oh my there must be a reason.

I'm simply saying the reason is because shes a predator plain and simple there is no reason beyond that, she kills because can and gives her pleasure.

The last part of what you said is the most obvious evidence she is a predator and bully which are all cowards at heart. Why else did she pick a small girl too young to defend herself. This was not random she targeted this girl ahead of time and planned it out.

Why did she not target someone her own age someone she didn't like, a man or a woman. She is a coward so she choose the one most likely to give little resistance who she could dominate like a lion picking off the weakest in the flock except unlike the lion this was not matter of survival this was a murderous power trip.
    I concur with this statement

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    holy crap.
    She killed someone so she could see how it feels. I wanna know what clouds feel like but you dont see me jumping out of planes and grabbing clouds.

What i dont get is what people like this gain from doing these kinds of things.

She probably lacks impulse control if her reason was "just to see how it felt".

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Wait and see...soon, it's gonna turn out that this girl watches Dexter. I guarantee it.
    Damned Devil Worshiper Television demon programs! Corrupting America's youth!
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

She may have been watching too much Manga. Or watching too much WWE.......JK.

Jokes aside, this just one reason why I feel that while we read and enjoy these works of fiction/fantasy, it is good and appropriate the we unequivocally label some depicted acts as Evil/Wrong.

Unfortunately, there are some folks in this world who lack the sensitivity, kindness, and wisdom to put fiction into proper context, such as this girl might have been.

The ability of our culture to stigmatize barbaric acts whatever the context, could have been a deterrent to such people. Let us have the courage to tell our kids that certain acts are just flat out wrong and intolerable.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

that is some pretty sick shit... makes you wonder what her family life was like... its not a normal thought to be having...

Monty Python said it best "BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH!!"

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    there is a reason for her to be like that, there always is a reason. imo people arent born evil, they are made evil. like dexter, she probably was affected at an extremely young age. its the only reason a person can be that way. the girl is void of any feelings, or they are deep within her. she seriously needs help, maybe from oprah.
    1) When did Oprah actually help anybody (Not talking about giving money)?

2) People may not be born Evil, but they are sometimes born defective

3) Other people were never taught right from wrong, or may have been psychologically scarred, or just never told no. There are many paths to becoming a psychopath or sociopath.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !