Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I see enough of this crap on NF. Obviously the girl needs help. She should be sent to an mental institution first before going to a correctional facility.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    People with psychological problems are the most dangerous type of criminals. As they don't need a motive to kill, they do it for pleasure or for "feeling". You can't reform these people nor can you use non-violence against them. There is research, however, about chemically enhancing the levels of serotonin in their brain.
    I agree with shadowfox

I think there is this misconception in that you can "Cure" these people you can not. Its who they are its not because they where dropped on their head its who they are.

They can pretend to understand and play the role that society expects of them but its all an orchestrated act. If she was a person with common sense and of good nature she would not go out and kill a little girl just because, that right there is a clue.

Its one thing to kill someone in accident and another because of anger but just to do it because your curious what it would feel like. There is no cure from this only two choices separate here from the rest of society in prison or kill her.

Dont be fooled by appearances because she just looks like some confused goth kid from the suburbs we should all pity her. Shes a predator so treat her as such...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I haven't seen her pic yet. Just saying its not normal for kids to have type types of thoughts. I'm not gonna wish death on anyone so she should get proper treatment.

I haven't seen her pic yet. Just saying its not normal for kids to have type types of thoughts. I'm not gonna wish death on anyone so she should get proper treatment.
    Thats the thing there is no treatment.

Some people just make a choice to do evil things there is no medicine that can cure that. Its a firm choice one that she planned out ahead of time by digging a grave before she even killed the girl.

This is who she is shes is showing you and the world who she is.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Thats the thing there is no treatment.

Some people just make a choice to do evil things there is no medicine that can cure that. Its a firm choice one that she planned out ahead of time by digging a grave before she even killed the girl.

This is who she is shes is showing you and the world who she is.
    Why are you misunderstanding what I'm saying? I guess I should say she should get professional help. I'm not saying they will cure her. I'm just saying theres something more to why she killed that kid just because she wanted to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I agree with shadowfox

I think there is this misconception in that you can "Cure" these people you can not. Its who they are its not because they where dropped on their head its who they are.

They can pretend to understand and play the role that society expects of them but its all an orchestrated act. If she was a person with common sense and of good nature she would not go out and kill a little girl just because, that right there is a clue.

Its one thing to kill someone in accident and another because of anger but just to do it because your curious what it would feel like. There is no cure from this only two choices separate here from the rest of society in prison or kill her.

Dont be fooled by appearances because she just looks like some confused goth kid from the suburbs we should all pity her. Shes a predator so treat her as such...
    Don't misunderstand me. It's not impossible for them to be cured. Certain people have a physical problem and cannot be cured with psychiatry. What I'm trying to say here is that these people don't feel guilty. Guilt is a hard feeling to learn for some. Once you can somehow teach them guilt, then they are cured.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Decidedly Undecided
    Any way you slice it, the cheese obviously fell off her cracker long ago. Murder is murder, whether you can comprehend guilt or not. Now, there are certain scenarios where killing someone is allowed, say for example, they're about to kill you. But, this child was a threat to anyone, and she was killed, in cold blood, for no real reason. That kind of shit just pisses me off to areas beyone my normal pissed-off range.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Why are you misunderstanding what I'm saying? I guess I should say she should get professional help. I'm not saying they will cure her. I'm just saying theres something more to why she killed that kid just because she wanted to do so.
    I understand what your saying I was just saying looking at the info treatment is not going to discover "the answer" as she will lie with out conscience.

Sometimes people are searching for something that doesn't exists like some how she was abused or mistreated or shes bi polar but I dont think anything is going to be found.

The reason is simple she is a predator thats what I meant by dont be fooled by appearances because shes a young girl which mentally is usually not what most people associate with violent crime so people scratch their heads confused thinking oh my there must be a reason.

I'm simply saying the reason is because shes a predator plain and simple there is no reason beyond that, she kills because can and gives her pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Any way you slice it, the cheese obviously fell off her cracker long ago. Murder is murder, whether you can comprehend guilt or not. Now, there are certain scenarios where killing someone is allowed, say for example, they're about to kill you. But, this child was a threat to anyone, and she was killed, in cold blood, for no real reason. That kind of shit just pisses me off to areas beyone my normal pissed-off range.
    The last part of what you said is the most obvious evidence she is a predator and bully which are all cowards at heart. Why else did she pick a small girl too young to defend herself. This was not random she targeted this girl ahead of time and planned it out.

Why did she not target someone her own age someone she didn't like, a man or a woman. She is a coward so she choose the one most likely to give little resistance who she could dominate like a lion picking off the weakest in the flock except unlike the lion this was not matter of survival this was a murderous power trip.

Fire type

there is a reason for her to be like that, there always is a reason. imo people arent born evil, they are made evil. like dexter, she probably was affected at an extremely young age. its the only reason a person can be that way. the girl is void of any feelings, or they are deep within her. she seriously needs help, maybe from oprah.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    there is a reason for her to be like that, there always is a reason. imo people arent born evil, they are made evil. like dexter, she probably was affected at an extremely young age. its the only reason a person can be that way. the girl is void of any feelings, or they are deep within her. she seriously needs help, maybe from oprah.

On a side note when people keep saying Dexter, i swear I think of this guy

although they are very similar, this guy

forensic blood splatter analyst on showtime

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.