Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

Teenager kills 9 year old neighbour to see how it felt like

Teenager kills 9 year old neighbour to see how it felt like

Alyssa Bustamante, a 15-year old girl that is accused of the murder of a 9-year old girl has been indicted and will be tried as an adult. In a shocking crime beat tale that leaves even veteran investigators saddened and stunned, Bustamante allegedly plotted out the killing, then strangled, stabbed and cut the throat of her young neighbor Elizabeth Olten.

Police are contending this was very calculated, and that Bustamante dug a hole to be used as a grave “one week prior to the killing,” to make sure she could hide the little girl’s body. Why did she do it? “Ultimately, she stated she wanted to know what it felt like,” Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified Wednesday during a court hearing over the slaying.

The indictment came after the judge in the case ruled that Bustamante will stand trial as an adult. She is being held without bond in the Cole County jail.

The judge entered a “not guilty plea on behalf of Bustamante who sat speechless and shackled in the court room,” reports The Examiner.

Source: The National Ledger

this is a gallery of the murder's pics on facebook

http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009....shtml?tag=img

For me this is like the most shocking news ever it obviously doesnt have any weight politicallywise but well ....

wow she's really fucked up in the head. Who does these kind of things. I hope she doesnt get a plee of being crazy, i want her to go to jail so she can see the horrors that little girl went through. RIP little girl

Read it a while ago... Shit is insane.

Unless being an absolute idiot with no consience counts as being insane, I wouldn't think she'd get anywhere with that kind of plea.

Let her rot.

i want her to go to jail so she can see the horrors that little girl went through. RIP little girl
    I see enough of this crap on NF. Obviously the girl needs help. She should be sent to an mental institution first before going to a correctional facility.

Decidedly Undecided
    Wait and see...soon, it's gonna turn out that this girl watches Dexter. I guarantee it.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Wait and see...soon, it's gonna turn out that this girl watches Dexter. I guarantee it.
    Then the body would have been dumped in the ocean.

People with psychological problems are the most dangerous type of criminals. As they don't need a motive to kill, they do it for pleasure or for "feeling". You can't reform these people nor can you use non-violence against them. There is research, however, about chemically enhancing the levels of serotonin in their brain.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Decidedly Undecided
    Yes, but that would be considered 'inhumane', using them as test subjects. Because we ALL know criminals deserve a painless life.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

They are experimenting on mice right now. Serotonin is a chemical that is a component of the responses we perceive as the "conscious". The goal is by enhancing it, you enhance more emotions and reasoning in that part of the brain. It's actually an alternative way for criminals then executing them. This way, criminals actually feel guilty for what they did and CAN be reformed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

that is some crazy stuff right there
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!