Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG

"The Vampire Diaries"

Tagline: Love sucks
    Plot: About a high school girl torn between two vampire brothers

Even though that description doesnt exactly match the show so far, This what i believe one of the best shows at the momment, yeah i know more vampires.... BS, but vampires or not the background story is great, the acting is pretty good while the mystery is in the air, so if u havent watch it, u should ( i think), lets us know what u think

Beer and Music
    My ex made me watch this once...It wasn't bad, definitely better than Gaylight.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Gaylight.
    LOL /Agree (totally)

Decidedly Undecided
    From what I've read of the books, this series is so much better than Gaylight. The main characters all actually have depth, the vampires don't sparkle, there's actually some relatable comedy, the vampires don't sparkle, the heroine isn't a Mary Sue, and the vampires don't sparkle.

Did I mention the vampires don't sparkle?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

ive been watching this series and i think its pretty cool. not on true blood's level but def better than twilight.(not the books). worth checking out

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    From what I've read of the books, this series is so much better than Gaylight. The main characters all actually have depth, the vampires don't sparkle, there's actually some relatable comedy, the vampires don't sparkle, the heroine isn't a Mary Sue, and the vampires don't sparkle.

Did I mention the vampires don't sparkle?
    PEOPLE OF EARTH! HEAR THIS MAN FOR HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

I would've watched this before if not for True Blood (iirc, July would be the start of season 3).

Just an update for this show. Season one has ended and it has been a blast. My rating: 5/5, One of the best season finale ever. So guys if you are craving for some sci-fi tv shows then this should be on the top of your list. Whew, can't wait for the next season.

I watched a few episodes only because it came on before Supernatural. Even though I thought it was alright it really wasn't great. True Blood is well above this show the reason could be that this is on WB or something and not HBO. Also for all you homos, saying this shit is better than twilight is not a compliment. Thats like saying [JUiCE] smells better than shit.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

man that season finale was off the chain. def a great series to watch.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    man that season finale was off the chain. def a great series to watch.
    yep.. its fun too watch. Elena is going to have a talk with Katherine, or not ;p maybe she sees her uncle / dad on the floor and starts screaming!

This way, her little brother is going downstairs and because he took Anna's blood, he's in transmission and by seeing / smelling blood: he's gonna get rampage! He probably can't control himself..

- damon is going to get crazy, when he hears that he kissed Katherine instead of Elena.

Nice ending indeed..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...