Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spike Video Game Awards 2009

Spike is having there Video Game Award this year and we can pick the Winners

http://www.spike.com/event/vga2009?s...kdes=NET_spike

We also get some Premieres on Crackdown 2, Medal Of Honor, and Some Mystery game

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Hoping by some act of God that Blazblue wins the best fighting game category. Other than that I think it's clear cut that Modern Warfare 2 will win every category it is in. Finally, best soundtrack should go to Beatles: Rock Band.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Hoping by some act of God that Blazblue wins the best fighting game category. Other than that I think it's clear cut that Modern Warfare 2 will win every category it is in. Finally, best soundtrack should go to Beatles: Rock Band.
    What about Tekken 6?

I just want Dissidia to win Best Handheld Game.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    What about Tekken 6?

final fantasy fan here, but dissidia sucks and is fucking boring :|

I voted for BlazBlue in the fighters one, but when I checked the other categories I just didn't really wana vote for any of the games that were nominated.

The RPG category supprised me, because... well, I was expecting there to be proper RPG games among the nominations. (well, turn based stuff anyways)

Also, I agree with gin above ^
    Dissidia was mind numbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    What about Tekken 6?

Tekken 6 sucked compared to Blazblue. Blazblue has an all around better story, more interesting cast of characters and more reliable online play. Tekken is just meh in all of those categories.

Finally I did my part to vote. Modern Warfare 2 deserved best shooter and best multiplayer but I nominated AC2 for Game of the Year.

Here's hoping Plants vs. Zombies wins Best PC Game or at least the other category it's in.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Tekken 6 sucked compared to Blazblue. Blazblue has an all around better story, more interesting cast of characters and more reliable online play. Tekken is just meh in all of those categories.

Finally I did my part to vote. Modern Warfare 2 deserved best shooter and best multiplayer but I nominated AC2 for Game of the Year.

Here's hoping Plants vs. Zombies wins Best PC Game or at least the other category it's in.
    Agreed, Assassins Creed 2 was awesome. And my favourite game I own atm. Uncharted 2 was fucking great too. But still found AC2 to be better overall

Mostly because I'm not super fond of shooters. Though Uncharted was a real blast to play

Uncharted 2 will win most of it anyways so why bother...

Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    Agreed, Assassins Creed 2 was awesome. And my favourite game I own atm. Uncharted 2 was fucking great too. But still found AC2 to be better overall

Mostly because I'm not super fond of shooters. Though Uncharted was a real blast to play
    I look forward to getting it if I get a PS3. I did vote Uncharted for Best Graphics. The E3 trailer for it just blew me away.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Uncharted 2 will win most of it anyways so why bother...
    Uncharted 2 totally deserves it though.