Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Sasuke is using his own ms techniques. The only time that he used itachis ms is when it took on itachis pattern. Susanoo, tskyomi, the amaterasu used on every except madara were his very own. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY OLD TOPIC....

ZOMG I can't take this any more

How f*cking dare anyone out there make fun of Sasuke after all he has been through?!

He lost his clan, brother killed his family. He had to witness that twice.

His brother turned out to be a hero, a legend, and now he's going through a reality battle. All you people care about is….. manga facts and making fan amvs off of him.

HE’S AN UCHIHA! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Sasuke is getting all these powerups and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hadn't had a plot hole fight since Deidara in years. His emo cry is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even fights for you BASTARDS!
    LEAVE SASUKE ALONE!…..Please.

Afro Thunda and Pow talked about plot holes and said if Sasuke was low on chakra, he would’ve pulled off a space time jutsu no matter what.

Speaking of plot holes, when is it a plot hole to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Sasuke Alone Please…. !
    Leave Uchiha Sasuke alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

New sig or avatar to anyone who gets this reference.

likeee totallly omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i know!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Spoiler!
    that is some funny stuff you posted their
    Spoiler!

And the hint was not to post it but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    that is some funny stuff you posted their
    some very funny shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    And the hint was not to post it but ok.
    As old as it is I'd be surprised if anyone hadn't seen it or at least a spoof on it already.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i'm not talking about his surviving deidara last attack all thats good with me.. the only problem i have is that sasuke was able to see through the ground to see the mines and see through this skin to see something that is smaller then his own blood cells
    are u saying that its a plot hole because suddenly sharingan can see the color of the chakra cause we never know about that before??
    isnt that is like saying that its also a plot hole when we suddenly introduce about the one benefit of kage bunshin that is the real body could also know/experiencing what his close experience??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

ok, just coming back to this site after a good while. Will be gone again soon but wnated to see al the threads that have came up. Anything interesting or outrageous guys? or another ridiculous threads.

Reading the original post, i will say some of it was a matter of opinion but u are right on some of the stuff u stated, please keep in mind i have not read all the response and i can't really bring myself to read 11 pages worth of response. But i will say this, the one about sasuke's learning things faster with his sharingan is one of his weakness if not a great one, When he learns techniques sasuke doesn't train with the techniques and he doesn't knw how much chakra a technique takes out of him until he uses it in battle, that is why he is always over using techniques and causing his body damages, such as the eye bleeding and going blind faster and all that. If sasuke can actually practice with a jutsu before using it in battle i will say he can learn to conserve his chakra better even tho there are instances where sauke conserves and uses his chakra wisely he hasn't been doing that since he has been getting all this powerups, i mean have we ever seen him train to use his recent justsu before unveiling them in actual battle. Take naruto for example since he actually trains with his techniques he knws how much chakra it will take out of him and sure he can still push it sometime but still in that department sasuke needs to do something about it.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three