Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What hollo wpowers could you see Aizen & company having?

Ok, now here is something that I have never seen done.

We have seem awsome hollow powers like Barragan's, Stark's, Szayel's, & Zommari's. With that in mind, with Aizen saying that he is more powerful than all of the espada combined. Plus I'm sure that Tosen & Gin are both stronger than any single espada. So with that in mind, what kind of new hollow abilities could you see the trio having? Especially Aizen to be more powerful than ALL of the Espada combined (if its true...which I'm sure it is)

Feel free to speculate on Wonderweiss too if you'd like!

Thanks

Decidedly Undecided
    Well...It'd be cool if Gin could somehow modify the Garganta and use it in tandem with his Shikai, y'know, turn the enemy into a pincushion...Tousen would have some kind of unique Cero mod, like maybe they wouldn't be able to see it coming, but they'd be able to hear it...Although he's got enough power as it is. I mean, he can make the enemy blind, deaf, and unable to feel anything. Does he REALLY need any other boons? I mean, all he'd need to do is hit the enemy at point-blank range with a Cero while his Bankai was active. They'd be toast.

Aizen...I dunno...Maybe he'd be able to make his illusions real?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Lol all good ideas friend, I especially like the pin cushion thing. Well I kind of think Aizens Bankai could be that anyway. I have a good thought for Tosen, you are right, his zan ability is hax, but what if he could use it like respira in a way..like he could make the darkness chase you to trap you instead of just having his dome. That way he could use it on multiple oponents. Also it doesn't have to be an extension of their power, it can be something completely new. Kubo used some great ones. I'm trying to think what could be even stronger than their abilities without being too overpowered. Nothing like unlimited clones of themselves, you know!

I'm just confused as to why these threads are in the spoiler section. Nothing in them seemed to be spoilers

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Well I put it in the spoiler section because Tosen having already shown a hybrid form could possibly come up in the thread, which would then be spoiling for anyone who only watches the anime! I thought that was what it was for but if I was wrong & this is only for chapter spoilers then I'd be glad to have them moved if anyone can do that for me or tell me how to do it!

Lol I had a feeling that was what you were talking about & after looking, I see that I certainly have put them in the wrong section. Lol my bad people, thanks blueriris385

Next we need to show you how to use the edit button so you can stop double posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Lol. Don't feel bad, I made the same mistake when I started out.
    Yes you did.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 12-04-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Decidedly Undecided
    Lol. Don't feel bad, I made the same mistake when I started out.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Lol I know how to use the edit button, I should have made use of it! I would really appreciate someone telling me how I can move these threads to the correct section!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    Lol I know how to use the edit button, I should have made use of it! I would really appreciate someone telling me how I can move these threads to the correct section!
    Only mods and above can move your thread.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...