Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This, right here. This is exactly what I believe.

But Aizen with Vizard Hollow level 2 powers? Well geez....That's like dividing by zero. It would distort existence.
    That's why I don't think it's the case. Hypothetically, if he were to obtain hollow powers, I couldn't fathom how Ichigo would beat him...

Maybe the only way Aizen lose will be like Harry Potter:
    ... Aizen in a display of complete power after beating the crap out of Ichigo, he will take Zangetsu to finish Ichigo and it will horribly backfire him, killing him self...hehehe

am Start
    Quote Originally Posted by zokotroco View Post
    Maybe the only way Aizen lose will be like Harry Potter:
    ... Aizen in a display of complete power after beating the crap out of Ichigo, he will take Zangetsu to finish Ichigo and it will horribly backfire him, killing him self...hehehe
    damn, i wasnt expecting a harry potter spoiler in the bleach spoiler forums...

damn you xD
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Aizen is strong period! How strong he will be if he did achieve hollification stage 2, which I think he did, his power will be immensely stronger. But and this a big but, I don't see him owning Ichigo with his one finger again. It will be an even fight next time.

@shadowfox87

Don't see Isshin or Ryuken showing up at all. Urahara of course but the other two not likely.
    Lol yeah I know he won't really own him with one finger. I do however feel that Aizen will still dominate Ichigo for the most part. We will find out soon though

damn you xD
    Lol yeah that was a shock.
    Last edited by aycockeric85; 12-09-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post

damn you xD
    Glad you "liked" the paralels with H Potter. But If you remember, it does't stop there (not with H.P. of course) but with many stories where the great "evil" has to be defeated by the young warrior, that came from afar, the offsider, sometimes this is profetized, other just hinted in epilogues.
    There you have Star Wars, LOTR (in part),germanic sagas, etc. It's a stereotype of an epic argument/story; it keeps returning in different literature styles and cultures.

Saying this and looking to the story from that point of view, I must say that no matter how absurdly powerfull is Aizen, somehow Ichigo will defeat him, it's meanted to be that way, no matter if Aizen trips on a banana peel thrown by Ichigo, and breaks his neck. The monster, the "dragon" has to die (with a gret toll, be sure) to complete the circle, the final inner logic that will be revealed at the end, and somehow Ishin plays a rol in this.

The only weakness I see in Aizen is his over confidence and he may take Ichigo lightly. He must be "that" strong, much than Yamamoto, I'm sure he has perfectioned his hollowification process. The guy is an over achiever, have no doubts he has perfectioned the process in to him (at least), but not sure how many resurections he have, that will not be relevant because the cosmical proportions of the power he will display.

The real question is how the f.... is going Kubo to pull a victory for Ichigo in such unleveled conditions...?

why is this in the spoiler thread ???
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!