Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i think Aizen lost something close to him because of the way things are in Soul Society and the imperfection he's experienced in his own life. i think his intentions aren't necessarily evil, their just up front and personal.

Aizen is obviously on the same level of power as Unohana, Shunsui, Ukitake and maybe Yama-ji. but, i think it's more than just power with Aizen, it's deeper and could be similar to what Ichigo is going through with his own power.

also, think there's a connection between Ichigo and Aizen, but it's yet to be revealed.

Aizen is strong period! How strong he will be if he did achieve hollification stage 2, which I think he did, his power will be immensely stronger. But and this a big but, I don't see him owning Ichigo with his one finger again. It will be an even fight next time.

@shadowfox87

Don't see Isshin or Ryuken showing up at all. Urahara of course but the other two not likely.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 12-08-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    why is this in the spoilers section?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Why're you asking a question that's already been answered? Is it for the sake of being repetitive or what?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demi007 View Post
    Why're you asking a question that's already been answered? Is it for the sake of being repetitive or what?
    it wasn't answered. and if u weren't going to answer the question then this wasn't needed.

[QUOTE=Lord Namvel;413259]i think Aizen lost something close to him because of the way things are in Soul Society and the imperfection he's experienced in his own life. i think his intentions aren't necessarily evil, their just up front and personal.

Aizen is obviously on the same level of power as Unohana, Shunsui, Ukitake and maybe Yama-ji. but, i think it's more than just power with Aizen, it's deeper and could be similar to what Ichigo is going through with his own power.

also, think there's a connection between Ichigo and Aizen, but it's yet to be revealed.[/QUOTE]

ichigo i am yoour fath-um uncle

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Read between the quotes...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Btw, this thread should be moved to the Bleach section, not the Bleach "spoilers". The mods should take care of that though.
    Now slap yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    Lol yeah blueiris385 just pointed that out to me in another thread. I thought it was for anything that could have spoiling info for people who don't read the manga. Ok cool, I'll be glad to have it moved. Thanks

Read between the quotes...

Now slap yourself...
    LMAO man you're a beast because looking at your avatar I can easily see him saying that lazily. Awesome.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I think aizen will be this strong ----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    LMAO man you're a beast because looking at your avatar I can easily see him saying that lazily. Awesome.
    Lmao I actually did say it lazily
    ------------------------------------------
    But on topic for a sec...

I know he's ridiculously strong already. For some reason I don't think he obtained a mask. I feel like he just used Tousen as a guinea pig

But on topic for a sec...

I know he's ridiculously strong already. For some reason I don't think he obtained a mask. I feel like he just used Tousen as a guinea pig
    This, right here. This is exactly what I believe.

But Aizen with Vizard Hollow level 2 powers? Well geez....That's like dividing by zero. It would distort existence.