Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How powerful will Aizen really be?

Ok, now the question I am about to ask is something that can really get the imagination going. Think about how strong Ichigo is in base, now think about how much stronger H2 is. Lets say that Aizen has a perfect hybrid form. Now consider base Aizen, you know, the one who pawned Bankais with his bare hands while unreleased or in shikai, the same one who pawned Grim with his riatsu with what looked to be the greatest of ease. Now if that Aizen, was to get that H2 powerup (not make him as strong as H2 but make him as much stronger than his base as H2 is stronger than Ichigo's base) & go Bankai!

Now feel free to discuss how powerful you feel his Zan's abilities would be in that form (not that they are not already powerful enough lol) but what I'm mainly looking for is how much raw power would he have? How much strength, power, speed, etc. could he have?

I think Aizen will be max in everything and still pwn Ichigo when he comes. It will take Isshin, Ryuken, and Urahara to even hold him. In the end, I think Aizen will pwn even those 3. Yama-ji will put up a good fight and die.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I think Aizen will be max in everything and still pwn Ichigo when he comes. It will take Isshin, Ryuken, and Urahara to even hold him. In the end, I think Aizen will pwn even those 3. Yama-ji will put up a good fight and die.
    Appreciate it man. Lol you know I have this funny image in my head of Ichigo going H2 & trying to slice Aizen, & Aizen goes hybrid mode & still blocks him with one finger lol!.....or he could just sick Tosen on him... vs
    = Tea time for Aizen & crew lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    Appreciate it man. Lol you know I have this funny image in my head of Ichigo going H2 & trying to slice Aizen, & Aizen goes hybrid mode & still blocks him with one finger lol!.....or he could just sick Tosen on him... vs
    = Tea time for Aizen & crew lol jk
    Wow, I can't believe Mangashare added a butt-face emoticon lmao. Btw, what do you mean by H2 because I keep thinking hydrogen? Do you mean hollowfication+bankai?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Wow, I can't believe Mangashare added a butt-face emoticon lmao. Btw, what do you mean by H2 because I keep thinking hydrogen? Do you mean hollowfication+bankai?
    No he means the Ichigo that went into berserk mode. The one with a mullet. And its not a but face smiley just a guy shaking his ass.

Lol yeah its crazy that they added that emoticon right on time. Lol when I say H2, I'm talking about Hollow form 2, the one he used against Ulquiorra! (though he couldn't control it)

ahhhh ok, lol i tstill works great for Tosen though doesn't it. All jokes aside though, I like his hollow mask. It fits him & Imo some of the Vizard masks look stupid, they don't even look like hollow masks, they just look like masks. Like Hacci's african tribal themed mask! Just my opinion tho

Btw, this thread should be moved to the Bleach section, not the Bleach "spoilers". The mods should take care of that though.

Btw, this thread should be moved to the Bleach section, not the Bleach "spoilers". The mods should take care of that though.
    Lol yeah blueiris385 just pointed that out to me in another thread. I thought it was for anything that could have spoiling info for people who don't read the manga. Ok cool, I'll be glad to have it moved. Thanks

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    well at least he's pretty polite when he realised he made a mistake rather then defensive and arogant like alot of people.

On how high Aizens powers will go I recon his powerlevel will be about the same as the amount of Kenpachi Shiki theories/threads there are on the net... Massive!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar