How strong is kenpachi?

Ok, now I've seen people hype up Kenpachi too much, saying.....

His Bankai would destroy the world.....if he got Vizard powers with Bankai, it would destroy the universe.....no cero could scratch him...etc.

Now ignoring the hype lol, I want peoples opinions on just how strong Ken really is.

I mean he was judged for the Ichigo fight but many people seem to forget that at that time, Zangetsu was lending ichigo his power (which is still ichigos power lol), so to me that made it for like the power of a Bankai than just his plain ole shikai. Before ichigo got that powerup, he could barely even scratch Ken. Ken didn't use Kendo, so he was not using his full strength. Even with all of that, it was still a draw, & for all those who say Ichigo won, just look at who was the last man standing, so if anything, it would have to be the other way around!

Then we got to see him fight Tosen & Komamaru, he tanked both of their shikai's (which are not bad shikais) like nothing while laughing. He then beat Tosen in Bankai. Now yes we could say that it is because Tosen didn't go for the kill but still, him figuring out how to defeat his Bankai was pretty ingenius for someone who is made out to be just a brute!

Then we saw him fighting the 4th Espada, & the fight looked to be pretty even. 1st he couldn't cut Nnoitora, then he figured out how, & he tossed his cero away with ease. Then Nnoitora was stupid enough to knock off Ken's eyepatch & almost got killed. Then Nnoitora released, & he had the upper hand again or so it seemed, until we realized that Ken was still laughing off his cuts....50 cuts later lol he finally realizes he needs to fight seriously or die....then ONE kendo swing & it was all over. It then just took one follow up one handed swing to kill Nnoitora off. I don't think any of us were shocked that Ken won but the thought that he had an ace up his sleeve that could have one shotted the 4th espada at any time, is just crazy.

Then finally we come to the Yammy fight. Now I, as most people I'm sure, disagree with Yammy being number 1 seeing as how he is still fighting like a lower level espada BUT hopefully his new release will be alot stronger. Now either way, Yammy did prove to be pretty durable by taking a Getsuga Tensho from Ichigo's new Vizard form (at half power tho) & yet only getting knicked. Yet here comes Kenpachi...with the eyepatch on...using only one hand...& cutting through Yammy like butter lol. If this was with two hands & no eyepatch then I could make more sense of it but this is crazy.

& all of this is with Kenpachi not even having shikai abilities, & having no Bankai which besides giving him extra abilitites, would make him 10x more powerful.

So what I'd like to know is, considering what Ken is doing to the supposed strongest Espada without even knowing his Zan's name (as far as we know), how strong do you think Ken would be if he got full shikai & Bankai, with no eyepatch, mastering Kendo (remember the skill he got with it was from taking it once) , & learned Kido & flash step to a certant extent?

Now if anyone would like to add in other scenario's like Ken getting a perfected Vizard powerup or mastering kido or flash step then feel free but please still give your opinion on my scenario as well!

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Lol No I completely understand & believe me, I've seen many myself but what I'm going for is a real idea of how strong he should be in that scenario. See, the problem with almost all of those threads are that they end up talking about how Ken is really God. Well I should change that, I haven't read all of those threads, but the threads I have read, always go that direction. I want one that doesn't go that route, a thread that actually uses logic & sense. Of course there is the chance that this will go the same route lol but I hope not
    Last edited by aycockeric85; 12-05-2009 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    Lol No I completely understand & believe me, I've seen many myself but what I'm going for is a real idea of how strong he should be in that scenario. See, the problem with almost all of those threads are that they end up talking about how Ken is really God. I want one that doesn't go that route, a thread that actually uses logic & sense. Of course there is the chance that this will go the same route lol but I hope not
    Well you should look at how those threads start, not how they end. You're starting it the same way really and it will end up going that route lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Well you should look at how those threads start, not how they end. You're starting it the same way really and it will end up going that route lol.
    Yeah I guess you have a point. I mean you want to point ou tjust how powerful he really is, but it is hard to do that without hyping him up. I mean heck, Kubo writes Kenpachi like he's his biggest fanboy lol. I mean how do you avoid hyping him up. Yeah I guess this will go the same route. Hey, check out my other thread, its an Aizen thread (yes another Aizen thread lol). It is similiar to threads I've read BUT it is different in its own way. Appreciate the feedback fellas. I'm new to creating threads so its a process!
    Last edited by aycockeric85; 12-05-2009 at 07:02 AM.

No problem and thank you for being decent about it. Your post is still good, just add to another thread and I have responded to your Aizen one.

Lol yeah I saw that you had right after I posted that. No prob man, hey you were decent to me so I'm just returning the favor. I can take constructive criticism, some people on the forums just don't know how to talk to to people. I have one more thread idea for now & this is a completely original idea. I think alot of people can have fun on it.

Quote Originally Posted by aycockeric85 View Post
    Lol yeah I saw that you had right after I posted that. No prob man, hey you were decent to me so I'm just returning the favor. I can take constructive criticism, some people on the forums just don't know how to talk to to people. I have one more thread idea for now & this is a completely original idea. I think alot of people can have fun on it.
    I wonder what you mean by that? Lets kill the discussion.

Lol no not you man, both of you have been cool but I've posted on the thread at times & had someone come back talking crap, trying to make someone else sound stupid, writing in all bold caps, etc. Like that guy C. Hook, thats a perfect example. He was on the narutofan thread tho
    Last edited by aycockeric85; 12-05-2009 at 07:00 AM.