Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Crack kills brain cells its a fact...I think.
    I've tested this theory to completion....DON'T DO SMACK..SAY NO TO CRACK.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I was going to respond back, but I had no clue what to write in response to Espada's post lol.
    We were definitely in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok what?
    LOL Let me explain....you see.....

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Hmm fortunately after many many years in forums I can read and translate crazy.
    Focht: Is referring to when Byakuya severely injured Ichigo during his and Renji's mission to retrieve Rukia. Those injuries (as we know) caused Ichigo to relinquish Rukia's powers and forced him to train with Urahara to gain his own Shinigami powers. THAT WAS NOT A DEATH.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 12-11-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Duh try actually reading the post then taking what I said in context.

Ichigo wasn't killed, he was how ever on death's door and Byakuya left him there to die.

Espada the poster thinks that momment counts as Ichigo dying and coming back stronger then ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Duh try actually reading the post then taking what I said in context.

Ichigo wasn't killed, he was how ever on death's door and Byakuya left him there to die.

Espada the poster thinks that momment counts as Ichigo dying and coming back stronger then ever.
    LOL, I was defending you. I never said you thought Ichigo had died ESPADA was the one who thought this. I was merely relaying to HB your point.

Simmer......down.....now......

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Whatever you're smoking makes crack look like pixie sticks.
    I say it again.

If I've ever been able to envision someone starting off with a point and then rambling aimlessly and then walking into an alley mumbling to themselves, this was it.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I say it again.

If I've ever been able to envision someone starting off with a point and then rambling aimlessly and then walking into an alley mumbling to themselves, this was it.
    I concur.

my opinion on this is that he isnt over-rated, yet to many points of views in the subject.

e s p a d a??????

Since Ichigo has an inner hollow that basically prevents him from dying with enough motivation, he becomes stronger and stronger every time he "dies". This was proven the second time he fought Ulquiorra. When Ulquiorra Ceroed him right in the chest and left a huge gaping hole, he should've died. But as he and his hollow were motivated to save Orihime, he came back to life as a highly powerful Arrancar/Shinigami and killed Ulquiorra. In other words, as long as Orihime is alive and as long as Ichigo has motivation to do something, he can't die. You can blame Tai Kubo for this, it's not my fault. (It's not in the anime, only in the manga

Although, Ichigo does die, many times actually. -_-;; But he always comes back, somehow. x'D That's the funny part~ =O The main characters on the story will never die, maybe from Death Note, Light Yagami dies but hey that's only cause he's evil. o.o Ichigo for one is not evil. ;D .So that statement is pointless...cause Ichigo wouldn't die...>.> He does but there's always a way for bringing him back. o.o...;'D The End~ xDDD

when he died.... by Ulquiorra the only one who can do a second ressurection..... he really is the strongest guy in espada only he is ranked 5 because Aizen doesn't know about second ressurections... anyway when Ichigo dies, he revives as an espada reallly strong he pwns Ulquiorra and dies right after :( but the series doesnt end.... it keeps going as the same only no main character...
    ive got a headache from reading this.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Well that post was just...
    So ichigo can't die because he dies and doesnt die and so forth right?

Soooo anyways, he seems to be relied on too much but not too overrated.

yeah it would seem to be way to into it and his argument was going both ways which was confusing. I personally havn't seen all of the episodes but i dnt recall him dying. Could be wrong but E S P A D A' s comment was so confusing it made me like.... um ok?
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

overzealous, maybe.