Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    See? Ichigo's so overrated, he even transcends manga.
    Hahaha.
    I gotta see that one!.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Two out of nowhere powerups to beat Grimmjow? I know the first one, the "I can hold my Vizard form for hours now instead of 11 seconds" in the fight. What was the second one? Or are you counting the "Orihime said my name" powerup near the end of the fight as the second one?
    I don't remember if it was the orihime name thing, but he effortlessly shredded grimmjows most powerful attack despite them being more or less equal in terms of power beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Hahaha.
    I gotta see that one!.
    I'm lost at this point. So I gotta see it too.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by solidsphere View Post
    When he defeated Zaraki Kenpachi, I thought that he only won because he cut through Zaraki's sword. Zaraki had only just taken his patch off. Zaraki also was not yet capable of first release, which did not work well against Ichigo's somewhat unique sword.

As for his victory against Byakugan, I think that was due to lack of resolve to kill by Byakugan. One or two well placed Kido spells by a master like Byakugan should have made it easy. Not to mention that Ichigo was able destroy his emperor sword. He has a tendancy to severely injure, but not kill certain opponents. He left Ichigo alive at the beginning of the story. Renji got slaughtered, but was still left alive. It seems as though he could have easily defeated Ichigo on the hill if he wished. All times with a "healer" conveniently nearby that a captain would surely be able to sense.

Basically, I think he has finally reached a level where he could defeat a few of the captains, but I have my doubts that he is yet capable of defeating the more elite captains.
    Whatever you're smoking makes crack look like pixie sticks.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I think when Hagane is saying he's overrated, he doesn't mean by fans, he means by Kubo. Because most people don't really give a shit about Ichigo. I think hagane was trying to discuss his power inconsistencies. Kubo overrated him in the fact that he could just about match Kenpachi in shikai, yet almost lose to someone (Grimmjoww) while in Vaizard/Bankai mode who is weaker than the opponent Kenpachi cut down effortlessly (Nnoitra). When comparing Ichigo's fights, then yes it would seem that Kubo overrated his power as certain points, evident when you see inconsistencies with these rating appear.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I think when Hagane is saying he's overrated, he doesn't mean by fans, he means by Kubo. Because most people don't really give a shit about Ichigo. I think hagane was trying to discuss his power inconsistencies. Kubo overrated him in the fact that he could just about match Kenpachi in shikai, yet almost lose to someone (Grimmjoww) while in Vaizard/Bankai mode who is weaker than the opponent Kenpachi cut down effortlessly (Nnoitra). When comparing Ichigo's fights, then yes it would seem that Kubo overrated his power as certain points, evident when you see inconsistencies with these rating appear.
    Are you implying that there is another more accurate rating of Ichigo aside from Kubo's? Is this "accurate rating" by any chance also done by Yoruichi?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    if ichigo insta-pwned everyone this would turn into yugioh with swords. and yo forgot the fights with kenpachi and ikkaku

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Ikkaku was a side character, he was bound to win.

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I think when Hagane is saying he's overrated, he doesn't mean by fans, he means by Kubo.
    YES!!! THANK YOU!!! *does the "someone gets my point" dance*

@genesis: I rofl'd at that. Hard.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Are you implying that there is another more accurate rating of Ichigo aside from Kubo's? Is this "accurate rating" by any chance also done by Yoruichi?
    I think thats what he is trying to say. Only Yoruichi can determin how Kenpachi use his sword. And now only Yoruichi can give Ichigo a rating.