Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    The Gotei 13 already recognizes Ichigo as a Captain class fighter. You're really talking about them making him an actual Captain. But Ichigo is not dead yet so he won't be able to become a Captain until he dies.
    Since Ichigo has an inner hollow that basically prevents him from dying with enough motivation, he becomes stronger and stronger every time he "dies". This was proven the second time he fought Ulquiorra. When Ulquiorra Ceroed him right in the chest and left a huge gaping hole, he should've died. But as he and his hollow were motivated to save Orihime, he came back to life as a highly powerful Arrancar/Shinigami and killed Ulquiorra. In other words, as long as Orihime is alive and as long as Ichigo has motivation to do something, he can't die. You can blame Tai Kubo for this, it's not my fault. (It's not in the anime, only in the manga

Although, Ichigo does die, many times actually. -_-;; But he always comes back, somehow. x'D That's the funny part~ =O The main characters on the story will never die, maybe from Death Note, Light Yagami dies but hey that's only cause he's evil. o.o Ichigo for one is not evil. ;D .So that statement is pointless...cause Ichigo wouldn't die...>.> He does but there's always a way for bringing him back. o.o...;'D The End~ xDDD

when he died.... by Ulquiorra the only one who can do a second ressurection..... he really is the strongest guy in espada only he is ranked 5 because Aizen doesn't know about second ressurections... anyway when Ichigo dies, he revives as an espada reallly strong he pwns Ulquiorra and dies right after :( but the series doesnt end.... it keeps going as the same only no main character...
    Last edited by E S P A D A; 12-11-2009 at 02:17 AM.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    Since Ichigo has an inner hollow that basically prevents him from dying with enough motivation, he becomes stronger and stronger every time he "dies". This was proven the second time he fought Ulquiorra. When Ulquiorra Ceroed him right in the chest and left a huge gaping hole, he should've died. But as he and his hollow were motivated to save Orihime, he came back to life as a highly powerful Arrancar/Shinigami and killed Ulquiorra. In other words, as long as Orihime is alive and as long as Ichigo has motivation to do something, he can't die. You can blame Tai Kubo for this, it's not my fault. (It's not in the anime, only in the manga

Although, Ichigo does die, many times actually. -_-;; But he always comes back, somehow. x'D That's the funny part~ =O The main characters on the story will never die, maybe from Death Note, Light Yagami dies but hey that's only cause he's evil. o.o Ichigo for one is not evil. ;D .So that statement is pointless...cause Ichigo wouldn't die...>.> He does but there's always a way for bringing him back. o.o...;'D The End~ xDDD

when he died.... by Ulquiorra the only one who can do a second ressurection..... he really is the strongest guy in espada only he is ranked 5 because Aizen doesn't know about second ressurections... anyway when Ichigo dies, he revives as an espada reallly strong he pwns Ulquiorra and dies right after :( but the series doesnt end...it keeps going as the same only no main character...
    Um...What?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Crack kills brain cells its a fact...I think.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Im sorry but I dont understand your post ESPADA.

Since Ichigo has an inner hollow that basically prevents him from dying
    then you say

he becomes stronger and stronger every time he "dies"
    then you say

When Ulquiorra Ceroed him right in the chest and left a huge gaping hole, he should've died.
    then

Although, Ichigo does die, many times actually
    then

Ichigo has motivation to do something, he can't die
    The main characters on the story will never die
    cause Ichigo wouldn't die
    The End~ xDDD
    But it really wasnt the end because you contradict the above with

when he died
    and then this is really what I dont understand.

anyway when Ichigo dies, he revives as an espada reallly strong he pwns Ulquiorra and dies right after :( but the series doesnt end.... it keeps going as the same only no main character...
    some clarification is seriously needed.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I was going to respond back, but I had no clue what to write in response to Espada's post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Ichigo hasn't really gotten stronger he's always had an insane amount of Reiatsu, its just over time he is learning how to use it.

Pretty sure I had just said the same thing right before you posted this...lol

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I was going to respond back, but I had no clue what to write in response to Espada's post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Crack kills brain cells its a fact...I think.
    Damn sure does HB

The funniest part is probably how his post degenerated to become more and more illogical, though.

Hmm fortunately after many many years in forums I can read and translate crazy.

Espada thinks that Ichigo dies and comes back stronger this isn't the case.

When Ichigo fought Uliquarra he got ceroed in the heart he died and became a hollow. His hollow demolished Uliquarra using its Vastro Lord powers.... Then its instant regeneration literally brought Ichigo back to life. Ichigo wasn't changed by it nor did he get stronger we just got a taste of that full grown hollow power that Zangetsu was talking about when he told Ichigo to stay alive until the next time he appeared. Ichigo isn't even running on a fraction of his hollow's power....

Espada likely thinks that Ichigo died when Byakuya hacked Rukia's shinigami powers out of him. Then again when Ichigo was fighting Kenpachi and finally yet again when he beat Byakuya. None of which is true.

In the first case Byakuya left Ichigo for dead, but he was saved and patched up. When Ichigo was fighting Kenpachi, Zangetsu was keeping Ichigo from dying, and finally against Byakuya Ichigo hit his bodies limit, but was still quite alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Hmm fortunately after many many years in forums I can read and translate crazy.

Espada thinks that Ichigo dies and comes back stronger this isn't the case.

When Ichigo fought Uliquarra he got ceroed in the heart he died and became a hollow. His hollow demolished Uliquarra using its Vastro Lord powers.... Then its instant regeneration literally brought Ichigo back to life. Ichigo wasn't changed by it nor did he get stronger we just got a taste of that full grown hollow power that Zangetsu was talking about when he told Ichigo to stay alive until the next time he appeared. Ichigo isn't even running on a fraction of his hollow's power....

Espada likely thinks that Ichigo died when Byakuya hacked Rukia's shinigami powers out of him. Then again when Ichigo was fighting Kenpachi and finally yet again when he beat Byakuya. None of which is true.

In the first case Byakuya left Ichigo for dead, but he was saved and patched up. When Ichigo was fighting Kenpachi, Zangetsu was keeping Ichigo from dying, and finally against Byakuya Ichigo hit his bodies limit, but was still quite alive.
    Ok what?